SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Technique.

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

master
Adviser

SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Technique.

Unread postby master » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Technique

Here is part of my FAQ on the Salt & Coins Cure (SCC) for beginners. I hope it will be useful for some of you. Any questions or suggestions are most welcome. Have a nice day. :smile:

Q01 : What is a Salt and Coins Cure (SCC) ?
A01 : It is a Feng Shui cure to counter or suppress any bad energy and negative interference from nature and Earth.

Q02 : What are the symptoms of this bad energy ?
A02 : Loss of wealth, continued sickness, problems with mouth, sore throats, etc.

Q03 : What cure it is usually used for ?

A03 : It is usually used by Feng Shui practitioners to counter or suppress the bad #2 and #5 Flying Stars.

Q04 : Which direction is the # 5 star for 2017 ?
A04 : South

Q05 : What do I need to prepare for this cure ?
A05 : Salt, coins and a glass container.

Q06 : Can I use cooking salt ?
A06 : Yes, any salt will do, but it will be better if it is sea salt.

Q07 : What coins should I use ?
A07 : Chinese coins or Feng Shui coins or I Ching coins (same coins, different names.)

Q08 : How do the coins look like ?
A08 : They are round with a small square in the center of the coin (size about 1 inch in diameter.) The side with the 4 Chinese characters is considered the head, and other side is the tail. ( size about 1 inch )

Q09 : Where can I get these coins ?
A09 : You can post this question in a Feng Shui forum. Anyone who stay near you may help to get some for you. In Asia, any Chinese Feng Shui shops would carry stocks of these coins. In other parts of the world, you will find them in any Chinatown shops that sell Chinese products.

Q10 : How many coins do I need to prepare for this cure ?
A10 : 6 coins.

Q11 : What type of container do I require ?
A11 : A colourless glass container is the best, with a minimum height of 5 inches and able to contain about 500ml of water.

Q12 : Can I use a coloured glass container ?
A12 : No, unless you know some basics in Feng Shui.

Q13 : Can I use an old container ?
A13 : Yes, just make sure it is clean and free from oil.

Q14 : Can I use other types of containers ?
A14 : Metal containers may corrode with the salt water. Also, one is unable to see the level of water in the container. Plastic containers interfere with the working of the cure.

Q15 : Do I need to be in any religion to use this cure ?
A15 : No - there is no restriction on this.

Q16 : Do I need to pray to anyone to use this cure ?
A16 : No - there is no restriction on this.

Q17 : Do I need to do prayer for this cure ?
A17 : No - there is no restriction on this.

Q18 : Can I prepare this cure when I have my monthly period ?
A18 : Yes, you can, but you are encouraged to take a shower first.

Q19: What is the best time to prepare this cure ?
A19: Best time is after you have taken your shower and there is no disturbances or distractions, e.g. from friends ,TV programmes, etc. Don't prepare this cure when your stomach is full (e.g. after lunch or dinner), or when you are sweating.

Q20 : How long does this cure last ?

A20 : It can last up to at least a year. You have to check its water level, in case you have to to top up the water. When the water drops to 70%, just add water to 90% of the container.

Q21 : How long do you recommend to change to a new one ?
A21 : For new users or beginners, change to a new SCC after the first three months. If the SCC is heavily overflowed with salt, change to a new one.

Q22 : How do I dispose the old one ?
A22 : Pour the salt water into the toilet bowl and flush. Dispose the container into the dustbin which is placed outside the house. Do not touch anything that is in the jar. Please wear gloves for safety.

Q23 : Can I reuse the coins ?
A23 : From my experience, it is not advisable.

Q24: How do I dispose the coins ?
A24: First choice - bury it into the ground. Second choice - flush it down the toilet. Third choice - dispose it into the dustbin which is placed outside your house.

Q25: Where should I place the cure ?
A25: For year 2017, anywhere in the South of your home or room - on top of the floor, table, cupboard and etc.

Q26 : Can I keep the cure with my Divine statues ?
A26 : YES - try to keep it at least 12 inches away from your Divine statue and feng shui enhancer.

Q27 : Can I keep the Salt and Coins Cure in my bedroom ?
A27 : Yes - the amount of water will have very minimum effect on you but the cure will make you stronger and better 24/7.

Q28: My toilet is in the South direction, where do I place the cure ? For year 2017, bad star # 5 is in the South.
A28: Usually people don't spend much of their time in the bathroom. So, the negative chi of such a placement will be minimal. If you like, you can place the Salt and Coins Cure outside the bathroom for further protection.

Q29: Can I place the Salt and Coins Cure in the kitchen ( South ) ?
A29: It is not advisable to place the Salt and Coins Cure in the kitchen, but don't worry, if you have to place it in the kitchen, please get further advice from the moderators here.

Q30: How about the other rooms in my house ?
A30 : If you have any doubts, place it in the South of your living room (for year 2017.)

Q31: Can the SCC be moved or disturbed ?
A31 : Not advisable - if moved or disturbed - it will need reactivation .

Q32: What are the precautions for the placement of a SCC at home. ?
A32 : Do make sure the SCC is safe from children, brooms, and animals.

Q33: Does the water in SCC breed mosquitoes ?
A33 : From my experience, mosquitoes is not able to breed in salt water.

Q34: What should I do if an insect dropped into the SCC container ?
A34 : Use a plastic spoon to scoop out that insect and dispose it outside your house.

Q35: Does the Scc benefit us when placed in other locations/sectors at home ?
A35 : North will benefit your career and business luck. West will protect you from metal accidents, like from a knife and car. North West will benefit the man of the house.

Q36: Where do I ask questions if I still have doubts ?
A36 : Log in or join Dhealing forum for help and assistance.

Q37: How about placing Scc outside my house ?
A37 : From my experiences - not advisable

Q38: Any other advice ?
A38 : The place you are going to place the Scc, do keep it clean and tidy.

Q39: How effective are the SCC placements ?
A39 : It is the most successful Feng Shui Technique by Master atan - a lot of good Feedback.

Q40: When is Chinese New Year 2017 ?
A40 : Chinese New Year (CNY) 2017 starts from January 28, 2017 on Saturday. Western calendar.

Q41: When is the best time to place the SCC ?
A41 : Best time to place the SCC is before CNY 2017 - January 28, 2017.

Q42: Is there a date/timetable for me to place the SCC to protect myself or my family in Chinese year 2017 ?
A42 : Yes - placing the SCC before January 28, 2017. will be good. If you have listed your names for the 2017 Tai Sui Prayers , then you can place the SCC before 28th February, 2017.

Q43: Any new technique you had added to the 2017 SCC technique. ?
A43 : Yes - The 2017 SCC technique - after Dhealing activation, the SCC will dissolve any chi that expels or prevents good things from coming to you, to your family, or to your house.

:arrow: How to prepare the DIY SCC for forum activation ?

1. Fill up the clean, colourless glass container with salt, about 70 % to 90 % to the top.

2. Carefully place the six Chinese coins on top of the salt. Please make sure the coins are facing head side up, that is, the side with the 4 Chinese characters.

3. Slowly fill it with tap water to about 90 % to the top. It is advisable to place a round ceramic or glass plate under the container to protect furniture or flooring. It is okay if the coins sink into the salt.

4. Place the prepared container in the South sector of your home or room ( for year 2017.)

5. Request for your SCCs' activation here at the forum.

6. Make sure the water is always topped up to at least 70 % of the container. When water drops to 70% - add water to 90 % of the container

7. Try not to touch them or move the glass container as it stores a lot of negative energy. Wash the spot on your body immediately if you accidentally touched it. When handling the container for disposal - please wear gloves.

8. Do not close the container as it is more effective when it is open.

:arrow: How to prepare the Dhealing Shop/Webstore Crystal SCC (CSCC) ? Pre-Activated by Master atan already before shipment.

1. Place the crystals onto the bottom of a clean, colourless glass that can fit roughly 500ml of water.

2. Fill up the container with salt, about 70 % to 90 % to the top.

3. Straighten up the copper wire at the centre of the tied up coins and place the whole thing on top of the salt. Please make sure the coins are facing head side up, that is, the side with the 4 Chinese characters.

4. Slowly fill it with tap water to about 90 % to the top. It is advisable to place a round ceramic or glass plate under the container to protect your furniture or flooring.

5. Cut a piece of the aluminium foil provided to cover the mouth of the CSCC. Make a few holes on top of the foil to allow for topping up of water level later on. The aluminium foil cover is optional, but it is a special feature of this Crystal SCC technique.

6. Place the prepared Crystal SCC in the South sector of your home or room ( for year 2017.)

7. Your CSCCs is ready to work and no further activation at the forum here is necessary. However, you can also request for forum activation anytime.

8. Make sure the water is always topped up to at least 70 % of the container. When water drops to 70% - add water to 90 % of the container

9. Try not to touch them or move the glass container as it stores a lot of negative energy. Wash the spot on your body immediately if you accidentally touched it. When handling the container for disposal - please wear gloves.

Date: January 12, 2017

So Be It

For 2016 - total of 258 Scc activated

Detail .....Technique 2017

Detail .....Activation 2017

Detail .....Photo 2017

shop - Activated scc 6Coins

master atan

happy

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Technique.

Unread postby happy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:11 pm

Dear Master

Seek your advices:

1. For 2017 CSCC placement in the South where the best location for me is on the corner of the kitchen top (South of my apartment). Is it Ok?

2. May I place T3 instead of CSCC on NW (good for man of the house), another T3 at West (to protect against metal accidents)?

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:42 am

happy wrote:Dear Master

Seek your advices:

1. For 2017 CSCC placement in the South where the best location for me is on the corner of the kitchen top (South of my apartment). Is it Ok?

2. May I place T3 instead of CSCC on NW (good for man of the house), another T3 at West (to protect against metal accidents)?

Thank you.

1. It is fine - good. :vh:

2. Good - T3 is very suitable for NW and West T3 is good and Tai Sui will be happy.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:08 pm

master wrote:

Seek your advices:

Thank you.

2. Good - T3 is very suitable for NW and West T3 is good and Tai Sui will be happy.

master atan.

Tks Master

Understand to hang wulou at NW. Can we hang the T3 together or next to each other?

celena

Unread postby celena » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:44 am

Dear Master

Would greatly appreciate your kind advice on CSCC placement.

The south sector of my home is the hallway, entrance door and water tank cupboard, where would be the best place for the cure? Or should I place it in the south sector of my living and dining room. Part of the north sector of my home falls in the living room, which would means another CSCC, can we have two CSCC in the living and dining room?

Thank you very much.

Blessings.
Celena

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:21 pm

happy wrote:
master wrote:

Seek your advices:

Thank you.

master atan.

Tks Master

Understand to hang wulou at NW. Can we hang the T3 together or next to each other?

No problem - keep it about 12 inches away.

Good Luck.

master atan.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:23 pm

celena wrote:Dear Master

Would greatly appreciate your kind advice on CSCC placement.

The south sector of my home is the hallway, entrance door and water tank cupboard, where would be the best place for the cure? Or should I place it in the south sector of my living and dining room. Part of the north sector of my home falls in the living room, which would means another CSCC, can we have two CSCC in the living and dining room?

Thank you very much.

Blessings.
Celena

You can place 2 Scc in one room - it is fine. :smile:

Cscc in the bedroom is good.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:33 pm

master wrote:
happy wrote:
master wrote:

Seek your advices:

Thank you.

master atan.

Tks Master

No problem - keep it about 12 inches away.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Thank you Master

Mariskha 0719

Unread postby Mariskha 0719 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:21 am

Hi Master Atan,

Few questions please:

1. Can I already remove the 2016 SCCs? Our names have already been added to the Tai Sui Prayer 2017.
2. If I remove the 2016 SCCs, do I need to replace them right away with the 2017 SCCs? or I can place the 2017 after few days?
3. West Sector of my home is by the kitchen/dining area. Is it ok to place the West Sector SCC on the top of the cupboard located exactly between the kitchen and dining area?

Kindly let me know please.
Thank you and more power,

Peter

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:45 am

Hello Peter,

I'm not Master and he can confirm your 3rd question but I will confirm the first 2. :smile:

1. You can dispose of the 2016 SCC anytime now. When Master posts the SCC for the new year you can get rid of those old ones.
2. You can make the new one the same day or a few days later. It is up to your convenience. I tossed mine out yesterday, did a little more cleaning up and made my new ones today after showering and being in a good frame of mind! :smile:

As for the last question, this year we are placing SCC in the north and south sectors for enhancing the #6 star in the north and countering the misfortune # 5 star in the south.. An extra is the NW sector for the man of the house and West if you wish like some of us do (some of us create 4) :wink2: I"m sure it will be fine as long as it's not in the way of cooking or dining. :vh:

Hope this helps. :vh:

Love & blessings,
SAG :respect:

Mariskha 0719 wrote:Hi Master Atan,

Few questions please:

1. Can I already remove the 2016 SCCs? Our names have already been added to the Tai Sui Prayer 2017.
2. If I remove the 2016 SCCs, do I need to replace them right away with the 2017 SCCs? or I can place the 2017 after few days?
3. West Sector of my home is by the kitchen/dining area. Is it ok to place the West Sector SCC on the top of the cupboard located exactly between the kitchen and dining area?

Peter

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:20 am

3. Yes - you can place Scc in the kitchen/dining area - no problem. :smile:

Remember to place a plate under the scc to protect your furniture.

If you have a spare Trinity 3coins - placing Trinity 3 coins in the west of the kitchen is very good - then - you don't have to place scc.

master atan.

SAG wrote:Hello Peter,

I'm not Master and he can confirm your 3rd question but I will confirm the first 2. :smile:

1. You can dispose of the 2016 SCC anytime now. When Master posts the SCC for the new year you can get rid of those old ones.
2. You can make the new one the same day or a few days later. It is up to your convenience. I tossed mine out yesterday, did a little more cleaning up and made my new ones today after showering and being in a good frame of mind! :smile:

As for the last question, this year we are placing SCC in the north and south sectors for enhancing the #6 star in the north and countering the misfortune # 5 star in the south.. An extra is the NW sector for the man of the house and West if you wish like some of us do (some of us create 4) :wink2: I"m sure it will be fine as long as it's not in the way of cooking or dining. :vh:

Love & blessings,

Few questions please:

Peter

sharoncpf

Unread postby sharoncpf » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Dear Master,

Seek your advise for the following south sector placement option:

1. Can I place on the top of the wardrobe cabinet in my bedroom?
2. South sector of my house is at the kitchen cooking area, can I place it inside the cabinet?

The existing one is placed at the NW sector of my bedroom, is it necessary for me to continue for 2017?

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:32 pm

sharoncpf wrote:Dear Master,

2. South sector of my house is at the kitchen cooking area, can I place it inside the cabinet?

The existing one is placed at the NW sector of my bedroom, is it necessary for me to continue for 2017?

Thank you.

1. Yes - you can - place a plate under the scc container - to protect your furniture. :smile:

2. You need a powerful CSCC to place it in the cabinet - dhealing shop CSCC 6 coins is suitable to place in a cabinet.

3. NW scc - if it is not over flow with salt - can be reuse after reactivation in the forum for 2017.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Mariskha 0719

Unread postby Mariskha 0719 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:21 am

Thank you Master Atan and SAG.
Would there be greater cure or benefit if both SCC and Trinity 3 Coins are placed in the kitchen or we can only select one from both?

master wrote:3. Yes - you can place Scc in the kitchen/dining area - no problem. :smile:

If you have a spare Trinity 3coins - placing Trinity 3 coins in the west of the kitchen is very good - then - you don't have to place scc.

master atan.

Love & blessings,

Few questions please:

Peter

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:50 am

Both cures combine will be very potent - especially on health and fortune.

Kitchen has a health center and a fortune center - every year i perform a Prayer Ceremony for this unique centers.

master atan

Mariskha 0719 wrote:Thank you Master Atan and SAG.
Would there be greater cure or benefit if both SCC and Trinity 3 Coins are placed in the kitchen or we can only select one from both?

master wrote:3. Yes - you can place Scc in the kitchen/dining area - no problem. :smile:

master atan.

Love & blessings,

Few questions please:

Peter

sharoncpf

Unread postby sharoncpf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:36 pm

master wrote:

Thank you.

1. Yes - you can - place a plate under the scc container - to protect your furniture. :smile:

2. You need a powerful CSCC to place it in the cabinet - dhealing shop CSCC 6 coins is suitable to place in a cabinet.

3. NW scc - if it is not over flow with salt - can be reuse after reactivation in the forum for 2017.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Dear Master,

NW scc already over flow with salt. Shall I replace a new one? or just dispose it.

Thanks Master for your kind advise.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:42 pm

Hi there, dear sharoncpf :D:

If your NW SCC is overflowed with salt, it is better to replace it. For 2017, the NW sector is afflicted with the Sickness Star # 2, thus affecting the man of the house, and therefore, it is better to prepare a fresh SCC for maximum power.

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

sharoncpf wrote:
master wrote:

Thank you.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Dear Master,

NW scc already over flow with salt. Shall I replace a new one? or just dispose it.

"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

sharoncpf

Unread postby sharoncpf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:16 pm

Thanks Choesf, will do a new one.

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear sharoncpf :D:

If your NW SCC is overflowed with salt, it is better to replace it. For 2017, the NW sector is afflicted with the Sickness Star # 2, thus affecting the man of the house, and therefore, it is better to prepare a fresh SCC for maximum power.

sharoncpf wrote:
master wrote:

Thank you.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Dear Master,

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:27 pm

You are most welcome, dear Sharon. Glad to be of help. :g :vh:

sharoncpf wrote:Thanks Choesf, will do a new one.

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear sharoncpf :D:

sharoncpf wrote:
master wrote:

Thank you.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Dear Master,

"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

jonsantiago

Unread postby jonsantiago » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:16 am

Good day Master...

My washing machine is located in the west side of the apartment I am renting... Since Gossip/Stress Star is in the west (Also Tai Sui, I have included our names in the Tai Sui prayer room though), is it better not to use the washing machine for the whole of the year? I am afraid that the noise would disturb the negative energy. Or place SCC in that area too?

Moreover, in my parents house, their bedroom is in SW. Is it better if I also put SCC/CSCC in their room?

Thanks,
Jon

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:22 am

jonsantiago wrote:Good day Master...

My washing machine is located in the west side of the apartment I am renting... Since Gossip/Stress Star is in the west (Also Tai Sui, I have included our names in the Tai Sui prayer room though), is it better not to use the washing machine for the whole of the year? I am afraid that the noise would disturb the negative energy. Or place SCC in that area too?

Moreover, in my parents house, their bedroom is in SW. Is it better if I also put SCC/CSCC in their room?

Thanks,
Jon

Tai Sui will Protect you - no problem. :vh:

Use the washing - it is fine.

Scc is good in west - Trinity 3 coins is better in 2017 in the west face east.

Parent house - one Scc in the bedroom is good - Location - north or NW or west in the bedroom is good.

Good Luck.

master atan

jonsantiago

Unread postby jonsantiago » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:36 am

master wrote:

Parent house - one Scc in the bedroom is good - Location - north or NW or west in the bedroom is good.

Good Luck.

master atan

Thank you Master... :yp:

By the way, if we place the SCC/CSCC this week, can we take out the old ones?

Blessed be... :D:

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:48 am

Hello Jon, :smile:

I am not Master but he recommends to dispose of the old SCC first and then create new ones. :vh:

Love & blessings,

jonsantiago wrote:
master wrote:

Good Luck.

master atan

Thank you Master... :yp:

By the way, if we place the SCC/CSCC this week, can we take out the old ones?

Blessed be... :D:

jonsantiago

Unread postby jonsantiago » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:29 pm

SAG wrote:Hello Jon, :smile:

I am not Master but he recommends to dispose of the old SCC first and then create new ones. :vh:

Love & blessings,

Thank you very much SAG... I would do clean up this Saturday...

:yp:

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:59 am

:vgood:

Good Luck!!!

Love & Blessings, :g

jonsantiago wrote:
SAG wrote:Hello Jon, :smile:

Love & blessings,

Thank you very much SAG... I would do clean up this Saturday...

:yp:

• Advertisement
Piyao Magic for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “SCC: Salt and Coins Cure - 2017”