Lucky 3coins - 2017 - Technique.

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:43 pm

Tie Lucky 3coins with red string and place in an Ang Pow envelope --- present it to your friends and relatives.

Giving Lucky 3coins tied with red string/ribbon symbolizes the sharing of wealth and luck. This is a very auspicious act and brings positive Feng Shui to both the giver and the receiver :vh: .

Ang Pow envelope.

Traditionally, Red Envelopes hold "lucky money" or small precious gifts such as gold or jade jewelry. They are used to enhance luck, prosperity and happiness.

The red envelope has positive good power to protect people from negative or bad energies.

More useful methods - for good wealth and luck.

1. Place Lucky 3coins in the purse/wallet.

2. Place Lucky 3coins where you keep your money in the home or office.

3. Place Lucky 3coins in your cash register.

4. Place Lucky 3coins in the front portion of your car.

5. Place Lucky 3coins together with sale invoices.

6. Place Lucky 3coins with Piyao.

7. Make Wealth Cures with Lucky 3coins.

8. Place Lucky 3coins with documents where you want money to come/return to you.

Detail ...Technique 2017

Detail...Activation 2017

Detail...Photo

Master atan

12th January , 2017

sharoncpf

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2017 - Technique.

Unread postby sharoncpf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:46 pm

Dear Master,

If I want to give to a friend who is having a tough time coping with finance and job sales target, how do I do it. Must I activate first?

Thanks

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi there, dear Sharon :D:

You can have the Lucky 3coins activated before you give your friend. They can be included in the activation room here under your name "for God of Wealth blessings" on eve of CNY - and the energies will flow accordingly as per your intention for gifting the Lucky 3coins to your friend. :vh:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

sharoncpf wrote:Dear Master,

If I want to give to a friend who is having a tough time coping with finance and job sales target, how do I do it. Must I activate first?

Thanks
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

sharoncpf

Unread postby sharoncpf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:10 pm

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear Sharon :D:

You can have the Lucky 3coins activated before you give your friend. They can be included in the activation room here under your name "for God of Wealth blessings" on eve of CNY - and the energies will flow accordingly as per your intention for gifting the Lucky 3coins to your friend. :vh:

Thanks

Thanks Choesf,

Meaning I can only give it to my friend after the eve of CNY right?

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:25 pm

Good evening, dear Sharon :D:

No, you can give them to your friend anytime after you had requested for its activation by God of Wealth here. They will be blessed by Him on the eve of CNY. Or, you can give the Lucky 3coins to your friend first and then list her nickname/initials for God of Wealth blessings. Either way will work well...it is following your intention and the flow of energy for the coins to its owner. :vh:

You can also list your friend for Tai Sui Prayers 2017 and request a prayer for her for Good Luck and to achieve her sales target. :thinking

sharoncpf wrote:

Thanks

Thanks Choesf,

sharoncpf

Unread postby sharoncpf » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Dear Choesf, Thanks for the advise.

choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Sharon :D:

No, you can give them to your friend anytime after you had requested for its activation by God of Wealth here. They will be blessed by Him on the eve of CNY. Or, you can give the Lucky 3coins to your friend first and then list her nickname/initials for God of Wealth blessings. Either way will work well...it is following your intention and the flow of energy for the coins to its owner. :vh:

You can also list your friend for Tai Sui Prayers 2017 and request a prayer for her for Good Luck and to achieve her sales target. :thinking

sharoncpf wrote:

Thanks

Thanks Choesf,

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:23 pm

You are most welcome, dear Sharon, I am glad to be of help. Hope things will turn out for the better for your friend. Good Luck! :g :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

sharoncpf wrote:Dear Choesf, Thanks for the advise.

sharoncpf wrote:

Thanks

Thanks Choesf,

sharoncpf

Unread postby sharoncpf » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Dear Choesf,

One more question. I have few sets for myself and husband in our purses/wallet and cars. Do I also list under God of Wealth Blessing? The last year I list it individually where I place it. The sets are now at the respective places and waiting for activation. Please advise.

Thank you.

choesf wrote:You are most welcome, dear Sharon, I am glad to be of help. Hope things will turn out for the better for your friend. Good Luck! :g :vh:

sharoncpf wrote:

Thanks Choesf,

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:22 pm

Hi there, dear Sharon :D:

Yes, you can list the total number of sets of Lucky 3coins as "for God of Wealth Blessings" and they can stay in their current respective places. Or you can place them all on the Wealth Table. Either way is good. :vh:

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

sharoncpf wrote:Dear Choesf,

One more question. I have few sets for myself and husband in our purses/wallet and cars. Do I also list under God of Wealth Blessing? The last year I list it individually where I place it. The sets are now at the respective places and waiting for activation. Please advise.

Thank you.

choesf wrote:You are most welcome, dear Sharon, I am glad to be of help. Hope things will turn out for the better for your friend. Good Luck! :g :vh:

sharoncpf wrote:
Thanks Choesf,

sharoncpf

Unread postby sharoncpf » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:50 pm

Dear Choesf,
Thank you so much.. Gong Xi Fa Cai

Yes, you can list the total number of sets of Lucky 3coins as "for God of Wealth Blessings" and they can stay in their current respective places. Or you can place them all on the Wealth Table. Either way is good. :vh:

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Thank you.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:00 pm

You are most welcome anytime, dear Sharon! Gong Xi Fa Cai! :g

Thank you so much.. Gong Xi Fa Cai

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Thank you.

Xia

Unread postby Xia » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:52 am

Dear master and moderators,

This will be my first time to place Lucky 3coins with a piyao,

1. where do I place lucky 3coins beside or under piyao?
2. Can I touch and move the piyao and lucky3 coins occasionally to wipe the dust and clean the area where I placed it?

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:57 am

Hi there, dear Xia :D:

You can place the Lucky 3coins in an Ang Pow under or next to the Piyao. I have mine with a Wealth Cure bottle next to Piyaos.

If you have touched or moved the Piyaos occasionally to clean the area, it is best to ask for reactivation for best results. :idea:

Xia wrote:Dear master and moderators,

This will be my first time to place Lucky 3coins with a piyao,

1. where do I place lucky 3coins beside or under piyao?
2. Can I touch and move the piyao and lucky3 coins occasionally to wipe the dust and clean the area where I placed it?

Xia

Unread postby Xia » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:03 pm

Thank you choesf :smile:

Xia

Unread postby Xia » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:44 pm

Final question can I remove the envelop when placing the Lucky 3coins in wallet?

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:55 am

Hello Xia,

If you are referring to the Ang Pow envelope it is better to keep the Lucky 3 coins in the envelope. Just place it in the wallet where you can tuck it away. :smile:

Love & Light.
SAG

Final question can I remove the envelop when placing the Lucky 3coins in wallet?

Xia

Unread postby Xia » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:18 pm

SAG wrote:Hello Xia,

If you are referring to the Ang Pow envelope it is better to keep the Lucky 3 coins in the envelope. Just place it in the wallet where you can tuck it away. :smile:

Love & Light.
SAG

Thank you so much :smile:

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:53 am

You are welcome Xia. :smile: :claphand:

SAG :g

Xia wrote:
SAG wrote:Hello Xia,

Love & Light.
SAG

Thank you so much :smile:

Xia

Unread postby Xia » Sat May 27, 2017 7:37 pm

The Lucky 3coins I had activated months ago to give to my US friend I was only able to mail it now do I need to have it reactivated again?

Also the table were the two lucky 3 coins with Piyao was move when the area was cleaned. The lucky 3 coins and Piyao was untouched but the table was returned back to its place do I need to reactivated again both the lucky 3 and Piyao?

multi888

Unread postby multi888 » Mon May 29, 2017 8:41 am

The Lucky 3coins I had activated months ago to give to my US friend I was only able to mail it now do I need to have it reactivated again?

Also the table were the two lucky 3 coins with Piyao was move when the area was cleaned. The lucky 3 coins and Piyao was untouched but the table was returned back to its place do I need to reactivated again both the lucky 3 and Piyao?

Lucky 3 coins for friends...its good to re-activate.
For your Piyao and 3 coins, no need to.

Xia

Unread postby Xia » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:04 pm

multi888 wrote:

Lucky 3 coins for friends...its good to re-activate.
For your Piyao and 3 coins, no need to.

THank you :)

• Advertisement
Untitled Document

God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment - 2017

I had posted the God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique, it is unique that one can wish for what one need,
this is only available for all who joined any one of the CNY BRC 2017.

Detail ..... Technique ......... Request........ Activation Name List.

Return to “Lucky 3Coins - 2017”