For chrizander

Discussion and application of Four Pillars (Phat Chee).

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

phoenix188

For chrizander

Unread postby phoenix188 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Dear Chrizander,

2010 should be a better year than 2009, however, you must request for Master's 2010 Tai Sui protection and prayer because your Monkey is in conflict with the Tai Sui Tiger. Since your Day Master is weak Yang water, Metal Tiger year will support you in your endeavor. After April, life should improve for the better. Your 10 year luck pillar indicates a challenging time, you should not invest nor plan big projects... the time is not right.

With love and blessings :-)
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

chrizander

Re: For chrizander

Unread postby chrizander » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:48 pm

Many thanks! :)

Erm 2010 tai tsui protection and prayer???

What about BRC? Would it helps me too??? I was thinking of getting one for myself during the first week of february 2010. I was planning to have this BRC for myself before chinese new year so that i can have a good start for this year? I am not sure how it can helps me but i do remembered that it should last for a year?

But the thing is, i am not sure what to request for? Do you mind giving me some advice for this since you have my bazhi??? Seriously, i would rather have the BRC to help me in what i am lacking of or something like that in my life.

Many thanks for your great advice.

With Best Regards.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 am

I will post the 2010 techniques later.

If you want to do BRC - should do it when i launch the BRC for CNY with God Of Wealth Prayer.

master atan.

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Dear chrizander,

You're welcome :g I see Master has replied to your post already, and you know, he's the best adviser of all :D: So don't forget to request for a BRC for CNY :D: I'm in line quequing too :vh: :lol: Also, it won't hurt to get yourself in line for the 2010 Tai Sui protection and prayer as well :D:

chrizander wrote:Many thanks! :)

What about BRC? Would it helps me too??? I was thinking of getting one for myself during the first week of february 2010. I was planning to have this BRC for myself before chinese new year so that i can have a good start for this year? I am not sure how it can helps me but i do remembered that it should last for a year?

But the thing is, i am not sure what to request for? Do you mind giving me some advice for this since you have my bazhi??? Seriously, i would rather have the BRC to help me in what i am lacking of or something like that in my life.

With Best Regards.
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Tai Sui Prayer for 2010 is ready.

Do submit your name and family members for Tai Sui Protection and Support for 2010

post10650.html#p10650

Good Luck. :vh:

master atan.

chrizander

Unread postby chrizander » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:07 am

phoenix188 wrote:Dear chrizander,

You're welcome :g I see Master has replied to your post already, and you know, he's the best adviser of all :D: So don't forget to request for a BRC for CNY :D: I'm in line quequing too :vh: :lol: Also, it won't hurt to get yourself in line for the 2010 Tai Sui protection and prayer as well :D:

chrizander wrote:Many thanks! :)

With Best Regards.

Hi phoenix188, thanks for reply.

But the thing is, i am not sure if i were to get a BRC for myself, then what purpose should i ask for? I know some forumers here asked for health, wealth and etc. But i was wondering if you can advice me, which are the specific or important purpose that i should request for since you got my bazhi already? :) Many thanks again.

Thanks master. I will post there... :)

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:04 am

Dear chrizander,

You can read Master's last year BRC for CNY here bird-release-for-chinese-new-year-2009-t145.html
This is Master's description of BRC:
A Bird Release Ceremony (BRC) is good to be done when one feels there are too many obstacles or hindrances in life, or one wants to ensure a smooth sailing path in career, in the year or for some important transaction like getting a bank loan, selling a house, etc.

What you need most is to make sure you do not offend the Tai Sui, and to make sure that you have a smooth passage through 2010. As I said earlier, 2010 is a better year than last, so there is no reason to be alarmed. I won't worry about what specific purpose to ask for. Master's BRC will help smoothen your path in general.

I hope I've helped clear your doubts.
With love and blessings :vh:
chrizander wrote:Hi phoenix188, thanks for reply.

But the thing is, i am not sure if i were to get a BRC for myself, then what purpose should i ask for? I know some forumers here asked for health, wealth and etc. But i was wondering if you can advice me, which are the specific or important purpose that i should request for since you got my bazhi already? :) Many thanks again.

Thanks master. I will post there... :)

chrizander

Unread postby chrizander » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Hi phonenix188, thanks for your great advice again! :)

Will take note... :)

With Best Regards...

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:29 pm

You're very welcome my dear
Happy Week.jpeg
Happy Week.jpeg (3.96 KiB) Viewed 2180 times

With love and blessings :g

chrizander wrote:Hi phonenix188, thanks for your great advice again! :)

Will take note... :)

With Best Regards...

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Four Pillars”