my new job

Discussion and application on FS techniques on Career.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

condormerz
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:26 pm

my new job

Unread postby condormerz » Thu May 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Dear master,

I have being offered a new job in an established company, which I have accepted the job offer.

I am being told that the company is difficult to work there and many staff has left due to work presure.

Do u think I can handle it or should I reconsider for other options?

Please advise. Tq

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10239
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: my new job

Unread postby master » Fri May 22, 2015 7:49 pm

condormerz wrote:Dear master,

I have being offered a new job in an established company, which I have accepted the job offer.

I am being told that the company is difficult to work there and many staff has left due to work presure.

Do u think I can handle it or should I reconsider for other options?

Please advise. Tq



Should be fine - your FS placements will help you. :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan.

condormerz
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Re: my new job

Unread postby condormerz » Sat May 23, 2015 4:08 am

Dear master,

Thank you very much. I shall do my best.

condormerz
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Re: my new job

Unread postby condormerz » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:09 am

Dear master,

I'm on my new job for a month now, and would like to seek your advice on the FS placement for better performance.

My current position is considered a difficult position as the previous persons holding the position couldn't last long due to bad FS of the room I'm seating (as advised by one of the FS master previously engaged by the company). And I couldn't find a suitable place to seat for now.

Please advise how should I do the FS placement in my office room or the bedroom of my hostel.

Thank you.

Condormerz

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10239
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: my new job

Unread postby master » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:27 pm

condormerz wrote:Dear master,

I'm on my new job for a month now, and would like to seek your advice on the FS placement for better performance.

My current position is considered a difficult position as the previous persons holding the position couldn't last long due to bad FS of the room I'm seating (as advised by one of the FS master previously engaged by the company). And I couldn't find a suitable place to seat for now.

Please advise how should I do the FS placement in my office room or the bedroom of my hostel.

Thank you.

Condormerz


Place one scc in the office room - north or NW of the room.

or

Place Trinity 3coins behind where you sit in the office room - above your chest level is the best location.

Good Luck.

master atan.

condormerz
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Re: my new job

Unread postby condormerz » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:33 am

Thank you Master for the advise.

I have made a purchase at the dhealingshop for the trinity 3 coins to hang behind my office wall coz my office N or NW direction is not suitable for SCC. Hope I can receive it soon.

Thank you.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10239
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: my new job

Unread postby master » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:38 pm

condormerz wrote:Thank you Master for the advise.

I have made a purchase at the dhealingshop for the trinity 3 coins to hang behind my office wall coz my office N or NW direction is not suitable for SCC. Hope I can receive it soon.

Thank you.


Thank you. :smile:

Will send your order asap.

master atan.



  • Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Career”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest