A wealth vase is VERY easy to make, and most beneficial for enhancement of wealth! Just a few simple steps and you are on your way to receiving good wealth luck.
Traditions of keeping wealth vases can be found in Tibet, Greece, China, India et cetera. In Buddhism, the vase is one of the 8 Auspicious Signs. It symbolizes wealth – worldly wealth and inner wealth of our faith.
Keep your Wealth vase hidden from the eyes of others – place them in a cupboard or closed shelves. Every Chinese New Year, take the vase out and clean the outside surface. Just Don’t Open The Vase.
Making the Wealth Vase
1. Get a Wealth vase set with all the necessary ingredients included.
2. Put some coins (loose change) and overseas currencies into the vase. Then place the yellow cloth into the vase, covering all the money.
3. On top of the yellow cloth, put these items in the following order :
- Laughing Buddha or God of Wealth (both are the same, bringing the same intentions. Each set is randomly packed with either one figurine.)
- Gold ingots
- Semi precious stone ingots
- A set of 3 I-Ching coins tied with red thread placed in Ang Pows (red packets)
- Crystal globe
- Grains (Barley, rice, millet, sorghum and dhal)
- Sandal wood dust
- Semi precious stones (howlite = white metal, soap stone = yellow earth, red jasper = red fire, green aventurine = green wood and sodalite = blue water)
- Pa Kua coin
When you have placed everything into the vase according to the above order, replace the vase cover. Then arrange the 5 pieces of cloth and place them on top of the cover. The order of the cloth should be :
- Blue at the bottom
- Followed by Green
- And Red
- And Yellow
- With White at the top
Make sure you have the correct order of colors. Then, use the 5 colored threads to tie the cloth at the neck of the vase. Braid the extra thread together and use a cellophane tape (or something else you might prefer) to stick the end of the braid together. A photo of the finished product is shown in the photo above (on the top right corner).
(If it seems too complicated for you, do not fret. Instructions are also included in the set)
Now you have your very own Vase of Abundance! As mentioned earlier, keep the vase hidden from other people. Take it out every Chinese New Year, clean the outside surface but NEVER OPEN IT.
approx. 7in x 4in x 9.5in
(Class E) approx. 2.45kg
Source ~ Dragon-Gate.
Master wrote:kokopoko wrote:Can you make your own or should you buy a wealth vase kit?
You can made your own or you can buy one with all the items.
First one better to buy.
When you are more experienced - you can made your own to what you want.
Master wrote:SeekerVI wrote:Master, can u help on where to put the vase if ready?
1. Sheng Chi
Try to hide it in the cupboard or cabinet.