• Advertisement
Untitled Document

Scc 6coins

Scc technique

Place scc in the house. Good Things can happen.

Original article.

A week ago ,i made the cure , one in my home and one in my shop. I'm already feeling the cure, there's alot of bubbles and some whitening started at the mouth of the bin. The pain in my back feels better.

Thank you, More Power to You!

Kunita
Japan
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:21 pm

Wealth Vase

Discussion and application on FS techniques on Wealth.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

Wealth Vase

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Dear Members, here is the copy of some interesting posts from the old forum about a Wealth vase :) !

Master wrote:~~~~~~~~~~~~Image

A wealth vase is VERY easy to make, and most beneficial for enhancement of wealth! Just a few simple steps and you are on your way to receiving good wealth luck.

Traditions of keeping wealth vases can be found in Tibet, Greece, China, India et cetera. In Buddhism, the vase is one of the 8 Auspicious Signs. It symbolizes wealth – worldly wealth and inner wealth of our faith.

Keep your Wealth vase hidden from the eyes of others – place them in a cupboard or closed shelves. Every Chinese New Year, take the vase out and clean the outside surface. Just Don’t Open The Vase.

Making the Wealth Vase

1. Get a Wealth vase set with all the necessary ingredients included.
2. Put some coins (loose change) and overseas currencies into the vase. Then place the yellow cloth into the vase, covering all the money.
3. On top of the yellow cloth, put these items in the following order :

- Laughing Buddha or God of Wealth (both are the same, bringing the same intentions. Each set is randomly packed with either one figurine.)
- Gold ingots
- Semi precious stone ingots
- A set of 3 I-Ching coins tied with red thread placed in Ang Pows (red packets)
- Crystal globe
- Grains (Barley, rice, millet, sorghum and dhal)
- Sandal wood dust
- Semi precious stones (howlite = white metal, soap stone = yellow earth, red jasper = red fire, green aventurine = green wood and sodalite = blue water)
- Pa Kua coin

When you have placed everything into the vase according to the above order, replace the vase cover. Then arrange the 5 pieces of cloth and place them on top of the cover. The order of the cloth should be :

- Blue at the bottom
- Followed by Green
- And Red
- And Yellow
- With White at the top

Make sure you have the correct order of colors. Then, use the 5 colored threads to tie the cloth at the neck of the vase. Braid the extra thread together and use a cellophane tape (or something else you might prefer) to stick the end of the braid together. A photo of the finished product is shown in the photo above (on the top right corner).

(If it seems too complicated for you, do not fret. Instructions are also included in the set)

Now you have your very own Vase of Abundance! As mentioned earlier, keep the vase hidden from other people. Take it out every Chinese New Year, clean the outside surface but NEVER OPEN IT.

Dimensions:
approx. 7in x 4in x 9.5in

Weight Class:
(Class E) approx. 2.45kg

Source ~ Dragon-Gate.

Master wrote:
kokopoko wrote:Can you make your own or should you buy a wealth vase kit?

You can made your own or you can buy one with all the items.

First one better to buy.

When you are more experienced - you can made your own to what you want.

Master wrote:
SeekerVI wrote:Master, can u help on where to put the vase if ready?

1. Sheng Chi
2. NW.
3. SW.

Try to hide it in the cupboard or cabinet.

master
"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Katarina

Have thanks: 1597 times

Re: Wealth Vase

Unread postby jmillerfl » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:52 am

I have a question regarding the wealth vase.

I do have one that I prepared a couple of years ago, but not by the instructions you have given.

It is a small, hand carved jade, covered jar that I keep many precious cut gems in. In my home, the extreme SE corner is the closet in my bedroom. This is truly an "out of sight" location. Is that an appropriate location? It is not in a covered cabinet, and the vessel is placed on one of the shelves. It is a walk-in closet.

I would like to prepare a new one, according to your instructions. Should this be done only during the Chinese New Year, or can it be prepared at any time?

If it is OK to prepare a new one, even after the CNY - should I leave the original one in place or remove it?

My husband's gua # is 1, making the SE his Sheng Chi direction, my gua # is 4, making the SE my Fu Wei location. He is the only one working, so I think his Sheng Chi direction is good.

Can more than 1 be prepared, for each person in the house? I have one son, who is a West person (the rest of us are East). His Sheng Chi direction is NE, which is not such a great direction for 2009. Can one be placed in his room in that corner?

Thank you for your help.
Many blessings to everyone.

Judy
Breathe deep . . . seek peace . . .
https://www.yulebemagical.com
jmillerfl

Have thanks: 50 times

Unread postby master » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:46 pm

jmillerfl wrote:I have a question regarding the wealth vase.

I do have one that I prepared a couple of years ago, but not by the instructions you have given.

It is a small, hand carved jade, covered jar that I keep many precious cut gems in. In my home, the extreme SE corner is the closet in my bedroom. This is truly an "out of sight" location. Is that an appropriate location? It is not in a covered cabinet, and the vessel is placed on one of the shelves. It is a walk-in closet.

I would like to prepare a new one, according to your instructions. Should this be done only during the Chinese New Year, or can it be prepared at any time?

If it is OK to prepare a new one, even after the CNY - should I leave the original one in place or remove it?

My husband's gua # is 1, making the SE his Sheng Chi direction, my gua # is 4, making the SE my Fu Wei location. He is the only one working, so I think his Sheng Chi direction is good.

Can more than 1 be prepared, for each person in the house? I have one son, who is a West person (the rest of us are East). His Sheng Chi direction is NE, which is not such a great direction for 2009. Can one be placed in his room in that corner?

Thank you for your help.
Many blessings to everyone.

Judy

Not necessary to change - if possible - just add lucky 3coins into it will do - one wealth vase will be sufficient.

Wealth vase can be prepare anytime.

master atan.
master
Adviser

Have thanks: 10424 times
Blog: View Blog (2)

Unread postby clncaa » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:43 am

Can you place it in the wealth area of home?
Lydia
LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH
clncaa

Have thanks: 173 times

Unread postby master » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:21 am

Yes.
master
Adviser

Unread postby HarmonyOutwest » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:35 pm

Where would a person purchase their First Wealth Vase or is it better to make with what we have at home?
HarmonyOutwest

Have thanks: 0 time

Unread postby master » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:25 pm

HarmonyOutwest wrote:Where would a person purchase their First Wealth Vase or is it better to make with what we have at home?

Sorry . :oops:

I don't use this technique.

master atan.
master
Adviser

Unread postby taimy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:16 am

Hello master and moderators,
can we do the wealth vase this year? which one is the Pa Kua coin ? and were can i buy it?? :thinking
Thank you for you help :smile:
Taimy
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
~~Buddha~~
taimy

Have thanks: 1 time

Unread postby master » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:46 pm

I personal opinion - not necessary to use this technique.

Three coins with red string produce very good results with our activation - many good feedback .

Piyao is also a very good technique.

Good Luck.

master atan.
master
Adviser

Unread postby taimy » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:25 am

Thank you master,
I do have the piyao and the trinity coins and 3coins in wallets, :D:

thank you so much for the advice :vh:
Blessings
Taimy
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
~~Buddha~~
taimy

Have thanks: 1 time

• Advertisement
Untitled Document

snowmanDhealing Management wish all members and their family
a Merry Christmas and
a successful New Year.

Dhealing Xmas Trinity Prayer 2014

candy

Return to Wealth