Tree in front yard

New member can post any question here - 新會員可以在這裡發布的任何問題

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

rachellim

Tree in front yard

Unread postby rachellim » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:17 am

Hi Master atan,

I had an interesting Fengshui related conversation with an old taxi uncle last night.
When we arrived at my house, he remarked that our house number is bright and nice.
Next, he looked up at the mango tree in our front porch and said.. "Ask your father to remove the mango tree."
I asked him why and he said, don't ask. I know how to see Fengshui.
I told him we have another 2 mango trees in our backyard and he said back never mind. What's important is the front.
He said, tell your father to remove the mango tree and it will be good for everyone in the house. It will be very peaceful. It will be good.

The mango tree has been there since before we owned the property. My father has been very reluctant all these years to remove it because he says it provides shade for my room, which gets the evening west sun.
After 16 years of living here, this year is the 2nd time the mango tree is bearing fruit.

I'm asking Master atan's advice because ever since I practice DHealing Fengshui, all kinds of Guiren appear and amazing things happen. So I wonder if this old uncle's words are a "message" on how to improve our home Fengshui more.

Sorry if this seems like a silly question. It's just that I trust Master atan's advice and am curious whether there's any good/ill effects of keeping/removing this old mango tree from the land. Perhaps Master atan's psychic abilities will provide more clarity and information?

Thank you Master atan!

+Rachel

master
Adviser

Re: Tree in front yard

Unread postby master » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:15 pm

rachellim wrote:Hi Master atan,

I had an interesting Fengshui related conversation with an old taxi uncle last night.
When we arrived at my house, he remarked that our house number is bright and nice.
Next, he looked up at the mango tree in our front porch and said.. "Ask your father to remove the mango tree."
I asked him why and he said, don't ask. I know how to see Fengshui.
I told him we have another 2 mango trees in our backyard and he said back never mind. What's important is the front.
He said, tell your father to remove the mango tree and it will be good for everyone in the house. It will be very peaceful. It will be good.

The mango tree has been there since before we owned the property. My father has been very reluctant all these years to remove it because he says it provides shade for my room, which gets the evening west sun.
After 16 years of living here, this year is the 2nd time the mango tree is bearing fruit.

I'm asking Master atan's advice because ever since I practice DHealing Fengshui, all kinds of Guiren appear and amazing things happen. So I wonder if this old uncle's words are a "message" on how to improve our home Fengshui more.

Sorry if this seems like a silly question. It's just that I trust Master atan's advice and am curious whether there's any good/ill effects of keeping/removing this old mango tree from the land. Perhaps Master atan's psychic abilities will provide more clarity and information?

Thank you Master atan!

+Rachel

He said your house is bright and nice - so the tree is not a problem, it is just a belief by some anything blocking the front house is no good.

Cutting down the tree will cause conflict in the family - you father might not like - it is no good for feng shui when there is conflict.

:thinking I feel the tree is good and can help the house with good chi - hang a Lucky 3coins on the tree is a good move.

Good Luck.

master atan.

rachellim

Unread postby rachellim » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Hi Master atan!

Thank you so much for your reply.
(Was checking the forum daily to see if you've replied :thinking )

My dad is open to removing the tree but it's a hassle because it's not easy to remove a tree...
So I think it's good that we do the lucky 3coin method first.

Am I right to say that I should activate the lucky 3coins in the forum,
and also change the lucky 3coin on the tree in future when it rusts?

Appreciatively,
Rachel

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:13 pm

rachellim wrote:Hi Master atan!

Thank you so much for your reply.
(Was checking the forum daily to see if you've replied :thinking )

My dad is open to removing the tree but it's a hassle because it's not easy to remove a tree...
So I think it's good that we do the lucky 3coin method first.

Am I right to say that I should activate the lucky 3coins in the forum,
and also change the lucky 3coin on the tree in future when it rusts?

Appreciatively,
Rachel

I am glad you had given the tree a chance. :vh:

Yes - after placement - request activation here, change it during CNY is good.

master atan.

rachellim

Unread postby rachellim » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Dear Master atan,

Thank you for reassuring me the tree is good, and advice when to change the Lucky3Coins.

Appreciatively,
Rachel

• Advertisement
Untitled Document

snowmanDhealing Management wish all members and their family
a Merry Christmas and
a successful New Year.

Dhealing Xmas Trinity Prayer 2017

Return to “Newbie Forum - 新會員”