Will I ever get life right_

New member can post any question here - 新會員可以在這裡發布的任何問題

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

Rese56

Will I ever get life right_

Unread postby Rese56 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:47 am

Hello everyone, you may or may not remember me...Kimberly-8? Well, I do not seem to be able to get life right at all :rofl: Last time I was here, was to ask for prayer for my love and me. That love married another woman, and now, me, well I got married one year ago, to a man I thought a wonderful friend. He turned out to be a very bad man and has isolated and abused me from the day of our marriage. After 8 months, I was completely broken down, and had to get help from police to go to a safehouse. I was there for 3 months, and now I have my own home and the divorce proceedings are started.....very nasty! Did I mention that this man is American, so yes, now I live in the USA. Well, I may not be getting life right, but I do get around, and have many unusual experiences :omg2: Master, you need to lock me in a room and throw away the key!....I just need a SCC in there with me please :oops:
With love, Rese56

Katarina

Re: Will I ever get life right_

Unread postby Katarina » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:18 am

Hello and welcome back dear Rese56 :smile: ! Of course we remember you.I still keep and use your gift - a holder for my Piyao :smile: .

How is your daughter?

I am sorry to hear of these bed developments :omg2: ...... please start using Master's techniques and things will slowly come to its place.
I believe this time around all will turn out well.........with love and blessings :g ............Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Rese56

Unread postby Rese56 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:06 am

Hello, dear Katarina, it is good to hear from you, and it is wonderful that my gift is of good use to you still :claphand: Yes, as soon as I can I will make the SCC for my apartment....that has always been a great help.

My daughter is doing well, she is back to studying economics and management, and her boyfriend of 4 years is working on his PhD. They have a beautiful home and are very happy together.

Many blessings and love to you, from Terese :smile:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:34 am

Hi there, dear Rese56 :D:

I am really sorry to hear of what you had gone through :sad: ... but I am glad you are okay now and back here at the forum. I am happy that both your daughter and her boyrfriend are doing very well, too. :claphand:

Yes, like what Katarina said, do pick up Master's techniques again and things should be smoother for you in your life's journey now. :thinking

Take care and stay well!

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Rese56

Unread postby Rese56 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:50 am

Dearest choesf,

I hope all is well with you, and I thank you for your reply .....yes, I am hoping to finally find balance and peace in my life.

Many blessings and love, from Terese :wink2:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Rese56 wrote:Hello everyone, you may or may not remember me...Kimberly-8? Well, I do not seem to be able to get life right at all :rofl: Last time I was here, was to ask for prayer for my love and me. That love married another woman, and now, me, well I got married one year ago, to a man I thought a wonderful friend. He turned out to be a very bad man and has isolated and abused me from the day of our marriage. After 8 months, I was completely broken down, and had to get help from police to go to a safehouse. I was there for 3 months, and now I have my own home and the divorce proceedings are started.....very nasty! Did I mention that this man is American, so yes, now I live in the USA. Well, I may not be getting life right, but I do get around, and have many unusual experiences :omg2: Master, you need to lock me in a room and throw away the key!....I just need a SCC in there with me please :oops:
With love, Rese56

I had done an aura cleaning for you. :smile:

I am glad you are in control right now - it was a path that was rough on you.

We are here to listen and help you.

Good Luck and Success.

master atan.

Rese56

Unread postby Rese56 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:32 am

Dearest Master,

With all my heart, I thank you!! Today was a good day, and I am thinking more clearly today: Thank you Master, now I know why :respect:

May your God be generous, and provide you with nothing but good things, Master :D:

Rese56

Unread postby Rese56 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:30 am

Hello dear friends! You will hardly believe the good news which I have :vh: My husband and I have found the reasons behind our many troubles, and have decided to save our marriage, and work through these troubles through councelling, because we love each other very much. It is such a relief :claphand:
Master, once again, you have worked a miracle. May God bless you, Sir! :respect:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:06 pm

Rese56 wrote:Hello dear friends! You will hardly believe the good news which I have :vh: My husband and I have found the reasons behind our many troubles, and have decided to save our marriage, and work through these troubles through councelling, because we love each other very much. It is such a relief :claphand:
Master, once again, you have worked a miracle. May God bless you, Sir! :respect:

Good Luck and Success. :yp:

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Newbie Forum - 新會員”