Getting lost in the MRT

New member can post any question here - 新會員可以在這裡發布的任何問題

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

rachellim

Getting lost in the MRT

Unread postby rachellim » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:55 am

Hi Master atan,

My sister, her friend and I have been experiencing something strange this year. We keep 'getting lost' in the MRT stations in Singapore. This means we either miss our stops or take the train in the opposite direction - even after checking the signs above before entering the train. We rationalize the situation saying perhaps we are too tired and are not paying attention.

However, we also feel that it is very strange that such things are happening. It hasn't happened in the past. But this year, it has happened a few times. Hence, I am wondering if it could be unseen forces at work. If so, is there something we can do to counter this?

Thank you for your advice Master atan.

Appreciatively,
Rachellimshuling

master
Adviser

Re: Getting lost in the MRT

Unread postby master » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:11 am

rachellim wrote:Hi Master atan,

My sister, her friend and I have been experiencing something strange this year. We keep 'getting lost' in the MRT stations in Singapore. This means we either miss our stops or take the train in the opposite direction - even after checking the signs above before entering the train. We rationalize the situation saying perhaps we are too tired and are not paying attention.

However, we also feel that it is very strange that such things are happening. It hasn't happened in the past. But this year, it has happened a few times. Hence, I am wondering if it could be unseen forces at work. If so, is there something we can do to counter this?

Appreciatively,
Rachellimshuling

I had done a Prayer for 3 of you . :smile:

Should be fine , a lot of strange things happened in your MRT station in Singapore.

master atan.

rachellim

Re: Getting lost in the MRT

Unread postby rachellim » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:18 am

master wrote:
rachellim wrote:Hi Master atan,

Appreciatively,
Rachellimshuling

I had done a Prayer for 3 of you . :smile:

Should be fine , a lot of strange things happened in your MRT station in Singapore.

master atan.

Thank you very much for your prayer Master atan. Perhaps that's why I still prefer taking bus to MRT. :wink2:

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Newbie Forum - 新會員”