Wedding Date Selection

New member can post any question here - 新會員可以在這裡發布的任何問題

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

rachellim

Wedding Date Selection

Unread postby rachellim » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:40 am

Hi Master Atan,

The BRC you helped me perform for the releasing of obstacles and success to get married has worked. :vgood:
We are looking to pick an auspicious date to register our marriage. Do you do this? Any advice?
Thank you very, very much Master Atan.

Gratefully and Appreciatively,
Rachellimshuling

master
Adviser

Re: Wedding Date Selection

Unread postby master » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:21 pm

rachellim wrote:Hi Master Atan,

The BRC you helped me perform for the releasing of obstacles and success to get married has worked. :vgood:
We are looking to pick an auspicious date to register our marriage. Do you do this? Any advice?

Rachellimshuling

Congratulation. :yp:

I don't do date selection.

However,

I feel the date should be comfortable and has the most benefits for both of you, after the date is fixed, you can request me to perform a bird releasing ceremony

Good luck . :smile:

master atan.

rachellim

Unread postby rachellim » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:26 am

master wrote:

Rachellimshuling

However,

I feel the date should be comfortable and has the most benefits for both of you, after the date is fixed, you can request me to perform a bird releasing ceremony

master atan.

Hi Master Atan,

Thank you for your well wishes and advise.
Can you please elaborate what you mean by 'the date has the most benefits for the both of you'?

+Rachellimshuling+

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:58 am

Good morning, dear Rachel :D:

Sorry for jumping in here but I just like to wish you on your coming marriage registration - Congratulations! :vh: :claphand: :yp:

May you and your husband-to-be live together happily and prosperously to a ripe old age! :yp:

With love and hugs :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:21 am

rachellim wrote:
master wrote:

Rachellimshuling

However,

master atan.

Hi Master Atan,

Can you please elaborate what you mean by 'the date has the most benefits for the both of you'?

+Rachellimshuling+

A date that both of you can remember that had brought happiness in the past and has the least problem for both side of the family.

Here is some tips......

No-No Days

There are definitely wedding dates to avoid. The weekend before tax day is not the best time to tie the knot -- especially if one of you is an accountant or tax attorney! No matter what your career, you probably have your own crunch time at work (inventory always happens in July, the new fiscal year begins in September), so don't marry then. You'll either be stressed or you won't be allowed to take off for your honeymoon. Also, your religion may dictate some times of year, or even days of the week, that are off-limits.

More tips - Tracy Guth

master atan.

rachellim

Unread postby rachellim » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Thank you Master Atan and Choesf for your advice and good wishes.

master wrote:
rachellim wrote:
master wrote:

Rachellimshuling

However,

master atan.

Hi Master Atan,

+Rachellimshuling+

A date that both of you can remember that had brought happiness in the past and has the least problem for both side of the family.

Here is some tips......

No-No Days

There are definitely wedding dates to avoid. The weekend before tax day is not the best time to tie the knot -- especially if one of you is an accountant or tax attorney! No matter what your career, you probably have your own crunch time at work (inventory always happens in July, the new fiscal year begins in September), so don't marry then. You'll either be stressed or you won't be allowed to take off for your honeymoon. Also, your religion may dictate some times of year, or even days of the week, that are off-limits.

More tips - Tracy Guth

master atan.

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Newbie Forum - 新會員”