Kitchen problem

New member can post any question here - 新會員可以在這裡發布的任何問題

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

Krak

Kitchen problem

Unread postby Krak » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:30 am

Dear Master,

Please could you advise me.. My kitchen and cooker can only be in the North West sector. I have a black cooker, black work tops and wooden cabinets in the North West 2016. I hear this is a wood star and have to avoid water and wood. I think maybe the cooker is ok this year because it is fire element - but I don't know if this is true? (but if cooker is black then more so I do not know) Is there any advise you could offer regarding these elements in the North West. Thank you, best wishes

choesf

Re: Seek advice

Unread postby choesf » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:49 am

Hello there and welcome to Dhealing Forum, dear Krak :D:

While waiting for Master atan to come in, I will try to answer your query first. :thinking

Master's Dhealing Trinity 3coins Technique for kitchen Feng Shui addresses all shortcomings of the kitchen, e.g. NW location in the house, stove and sink facings, appliances or element clashes.

Hang a set of Dhealing Trinity 3coins (available from our Dhealing Webstores) in the North sector of your kitchen will remedy your kitchen situation.

http://www.freewebstore.org/dhealingmyw ... 61506.aspx

Happy Chinese New Year! :g

With love and blessings,

choesf :D:

Krak wrote:Dear Master,

Please could you advise me.. My kitchen and cooker can only be in the North West sector. I have a black cooker, black work tops and wooden cabinets in the North West 2016. I hear this is a wood star and have to avoid water and wood. I think maybe the cooker is ok this year because it is fire element - but I don't know if this is true? (but if cooker is black then more so I do not know) Is there any advise you could offer regarding these elements in the North West. Thank you, best wishes
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Newbie Forum - 新會員”