Bathroom Cactus

New member can post any question here - 新會員可以在這裡發布的任何問題

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

Saint

Bathroom Cactus

Unread postby Saint » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:23 pm

Dear Master,

I recently went away on Christmas holiday from 23 Dec 2015 through 2 January 2016. While I was away my son came to the house to feed and care for my cat. I believe during one of his visits he left the toilet seat up in the master bathroom. Upon my arrival home I found the cactus was dead. This was a cactus I purchased almost ten (10) months ago and it was very healthy when I left for my holiday vacation. Also during this time my neighbor came over on a daily basis to drop off the mail.
I also have three CSCC's with very little to no activity, however when I came home all three have a lot of activity with the master bedroom in the NW sector having the most activity. My question is, why did this happen in such a short amount of time while I was away on this particular trip?

Some things to consider: 1. My son visits me frequently and watches my house when I am away on trips throughout the year.
2. My neighbor also picks up my mail and brings it into the house when I am away.
3.This was the seventh (7th) trip I was away this year with the last six being uneventful with the
cactus and the CSSC's.
4. The cactus in the powder bathroom was not affected and continues to be healthy.

Thank you, :Dziekuje:

Pierre

master
Adviser

Re: Bathroom Cactus

Unread postby master » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:33 am

Saint wrote:Dear Master,

I recently went away on Christmas holiday from 23 Dec 2015 through 2 January 2016. While I was away my son came to the house to feed and care for my cat. I believe during one of his visits he left the toilet seat up in the master bathroom. Upon my arrival home I found the cactus was dead. This was a cactus I purchased almost ten (10) months ago and it was very healthy when I left for my holiday vacation. Also during this time my neighbor came over on a daily basis to drop off the mail.
I also have three CSCC's with very little to no activity, however when I came home all three have a lot of activity with the master bedroom in the NW sector having the most activity. My question is, why did this happen in such a short amount of time while I was away on this particular trip?

Some things to consider: 1. My son visits me frequently and watches my house when I am away on trips throughout the year.
2. My neighbor also picks up my mail and brings it into the house when I am away.
3.This was the seventh (7th) trip I was away this year with the last six being uneventful with the
cactus and the CSSC's.
4. The cactus in the powder bathroom was not affected and continues to be healthy.

Thank you, :Dziekuje:

Pierre

Your and your house are well protected by dhealing activated Feng Shui placements. :smile:

What happened to the above situations had many reasons, normally the visitors was contaminated with bad or dirty energy outside your house or they are sick or angry - this can cause the Feng Shui placements to over react.

Dhealing activated Feng shui placements is well equip to remove and destroy when dirty energy enter your house 24 hours per day.

Other than that it is the bad stars that cause the cactus to dried up.

Good Luck.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Piyao Magic for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Newbie Forum - 新會員”