Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10295
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Hi there, dear Sri :D:

Your Wu Lou is reactivated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477
(No. 192)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

mirandawa wrote:Dear master, :smile:

I have moved the bed and wu lou to SE sector of the flat.

Sri - India - hanging wu Lou near bed.

Kindly reactivate.

Thanks a lot.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10295
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:15 pm

My daughter's Wu Lous reactivated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477
(Nos. 193 to 195)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
daffodil
moderator
Posts: 461
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:15 am
Location: USA

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby daffodil » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Please re-activate my Wu Lou in NW Sector of New House.
Love, Light and Blessings,
daffodil

Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore - USA

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8061
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:36 pm

daffodil wrote:Please re-activate my Wu Lou in NW Sector of New House.


Activated no.196 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477

rose, :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

jencsh
Posts: 494
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby jencsh » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Dear Master, Mods,

Please help activate my Wu Lou placement.

Jencsh & Family - Singapore - Brass Wu Lou in Northwest sector of house

Thanks in advance.
Jencsh

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10295
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi there, dear Jencsh :D:

Your Wu Lou is activated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477
(No. 197)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

jencsh wrote:Dear Master, Mods,

Please help activate my Wu Lou placement.

Jencsh & Family - Singapore - Brass Wu Lou in Northwest sector of house

Thanks in advance.
Jencsh
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:03 am

Re-activating my Wu Lou's after cleaning. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477 (No 198-201)

Love & Light. :respect:
SAG :g

jencsh
Posts: 494
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby jencsh » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:14 am

Dear Master, Mods,

Please help activate my Wulous placement.

Jencsh & Family - Singapore - Brass Wu Lou in Northwest sector of house
Jencsh - Singapore - Beside her bed
Yip.KB - Singapore - Beside his bed
Ashleigh - Singapore - Beside her bed

Thanks in advance.
Jencsh

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:36 am

Hello Jencsh,

Your Wulous have been activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477 (No 202-205)

Love & Light. :respect:
SAG :g

jencsh wrote:Dear Master, Mods,

Please help activate my Wulous placement.

Jencsh & Family - Singapore - Brass Wu Lou in Northwest sector of house
Jencsh - Singapore - Beside her bed
Yip.KB - Singapore - Beside his bed
Ashleigh - Singapore - Beside her bed

Thanks in advance.
Jencsh

mirandawa
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby mirandawa » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:59 am

Dear master,

Please reactivate our wu Lou.

Sri & family - India - wu lou at North west of flat.
Sri & family - India - wu lou at North of flat.

Thank you.

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8061
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:48 pm

mirandawa wrote:Dear master,

Please reactivate our wu Lou.

Sri & family - India - wu lou at North west of flat.
Sri & family - India - wu lou at North of flat.

Thank you.


Activated nos.206-207 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477

rose, :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

mirandawa
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby mirandawa » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:26 pm

rozalia wrote:
mirandawa wrote:Dear master,

Please reactivate our wu Lou.

Sri & family - India - wu lou at North west of flat.
Sri & family - India - wu lou at North of flat.

Thank you.


Activated nos.206-207 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477

rose, :respect:


Thank you so much dear rozalia for reactivating all cures. :smile: :vh:

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8061
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:24 pm

mirandawa wrote:
rozalia wrote:
mirandawa wrote:Dear master,

Please reactivate our wu Lou.

Sri & family - India - wu lou at North west of flat.
Sri & family - India - wu lou at North of flat.

Thank you.


Activated nos.206-207 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477

rose, :respect:


Thank you so much dear rozalia for reactivating all cures. :smile: :vh:


You're certainly welcome, dear mirandawa...for all! :smile:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10295
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:43 am

My daughter's Wu Lou is reactivated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477
(No. 208)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10295
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:57 pm

My family's Wu Lou is reactivated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477
(No. 209)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10295
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:28 pm

My family's Wu Lous reactivated after completion of house painting :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477
(Nos. 210 to 214)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3817
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby happy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:04 am

Dear Master / Moderators

Kindly reactivate our dhealing wulous:

1. Happy - Singapore - next to her bedside.
2. Happy's husband - Singapore - next to his bedside
3. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - hanging on her bed board.

Thanks

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:34 am

Hello Happy,

Your Wulous have bee activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477 (No. 215 - 217)


Love & Light. :vh:
SAG


happy wrote:Dear Master / Moderators

Kindly reactivate our dhealing wulous:

1. Happy - Singapore - next to her bedside.
2. Happy's husband - Singapore - next to his bedside
3. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - hanging on her bed board.

Thanks

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:36 am

Re-activating my Wulouse to improve my health and build a strong immune system from colds and flu. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477 (No. 218 - 220)

Love & Light. :respect:
SAG

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3817
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby happy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:21 pm

Thank you SAG



SAG wrote:Hello Happy,

Your Wulous have bee activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477 (No. 215 - 217)


Love & Light. :vh:
SAG


happy wrote:Dear Master / Moderators

Kindly reactivate our dhealing wulous:

1. Happy - Singapore - next to her bedside.
2. Happy's husband - Singapore - next to his bedside
3. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - hanging on her bed board.

Thanks

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:58 am

You are welcome Happy. :vh:

happy wrote:Thank you SAG



SAG wrote:Hello Happy,

Your Wulous have bee activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477 (No. 215 - 217)


Love & Light. :vh:
SAG


happy wrote:Dear Master / Moderators

Kindly reactivate our dhealing wulous:

1. Happy - Singapore - next to her bedside.
2. Happy's husband - Singapore - next to his bedside
3. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - hanging on her bed board.

Thanks

alexaimer
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:07 am

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby alexaimer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:29 pm

Dear Master Atan & Moderators,
please activate
Madalina – Romania- Wu Lou beside her bed.
Thank you and bless you. :respect:

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8061
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:49 pm

alexaimer wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators,
please activate
Madalina – Romania- Wu Lou beside her bed.
Thank you and bless you. :respect:


Activated no.221 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477

rose, :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

sabash007
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:25 am

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby sabash007 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:42 am

Dear master :smile:

Please activate our wu lou.

chikku and family - India - wu lou at South of house.
chikku and family - India - wu lou at North west of house.

:ty:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:23 am

Hello Chikku,

Your Wu Lous have been activated.
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477 (No. 222 - 223)

Blessings, :respect:
SAG :g


sabash007 wrote:Dear master :smile:

Please activate our wu lou.

chikku and family - India - wu lou at South of house.
chikku and family - India - wu lou at North west of house.

:ty:



  • Advertisement
Untitled Document

God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment - 2017

I had posted the God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique, it is unique that one can wish for what one need,
this is only available for all who joined any one of the CNY BRC 2017.

Detail ..... Technique ......... Request........ Activation Name List.


Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2017”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest