Forum Problems

Speak kind words, and in return you will hear kind echoes.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

atan

Forum Problems

Unread postby atan » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:29 pm

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:06 pm Post subject: Continuing Issues - RFO - March 20, 2009 - 1:35AM EST

Hello,

At 1:35AM EST a change in our domain registry information was propagated that resulted in all services going offline.

This issue stems to the malware issues of the recent past (that appear to have been correct). The malware issue apparently prompted Google to flag us as a malware site and caused the Public Interest Registry, the company that controls the .ORG gTLD, to issue our domain registrar, GoDaddy, Inc., a takedown notice for freeforums.org.

We spoke with GoDaddy, Inc., support and tried reaching out to PIR; however, PIR is closed. Luckily, GoDaddy, Inc., reversed the suspension due to neither them nor us having received prior warning of this action.

Once business hours are reached today, we will be reaching out to PIR and Google to resolve this matter permanently.

Thank you for your time. Have a good day.

phoenix188

Re: Forum Problems

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:44 pm

I didn't have time to log in yesterday so I was not aware of this problem. I hope it'll be resolved quickly and smoothly. Thanks for keeping us informed :)

All is well. Have a good week ahead!
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Helpdesk, Birthdays and Others”