Need help/advise.

Speak kind words, and in return you will hear kind echoes.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

Sadcase

Need help/advise.

Unread postby Sadcase » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Dear Master

I am from sg, currently,i need your help.
This is what happen to me.
My x bf use my name go around and borrow money and we had break up for awhile, but i had been asking him to clear the amount he used to borrow but i was to blame myself for my stupid as i never write any form of black&white so now he say there is no proof as the money he borrow, i am now clearnig the debt he owed if not the police will came and get to go jail if i don't return them money. So now I need your help to help me to improve in my wealth luck so that i can return them money as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Katarina

Re: Need help/advise.

Unread postby Katarina » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Sadcase wrote:Dear Master

I am from sg, currently,i need your help.
This is what happen to me.
My x bf use my name go around and borrow money and we had break up for awhile, but i had been asking him to clear the amount he used to borrow but i was to blame myself for my stupid as i never write any form of black&white so now he say there is no proof as the money he borrow, i am now clearnig the debt he owed if not the police will came and get to go jail if i don't return them money. So now I need your help to help me to improve in my wealth luck so that i can return them money as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Dear Sadcase, a warm welcome to Dhealing FS Techiques Forum :smile: !

I am very sorry of injustice you are experiencing, this is the part of our lessons in life. Good news is, we can help you improve your situation with implementation of Master's techniques :g .

Please follow this link to request first a Tai Sui prayer:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=3168

Then please follow this link to further make cures and place them properly in your home:
viewforum.php?f=111

Do a light declutter in your home before all, to make place for new energies to come your way..........hope these were comforting for you .

If you have any questions, please ask, we will attend to them. Know that in order to start Feng Shuiing your dwelling you need a compass to determine directions, that is of utmost importance :smile: .....with love and blessings :g .........Katarina

[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Sadcase

Unread postby Sadcase » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Dear Master

Regarding to this, i already make an comment to request for the prayer.

But for this link, what item should i buy?

Then please follow this link to further make cures and place them properly in your home:
viewforum.php?f=111

Thanks&Regards

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:50 pm

Sadcase wrote:Dear Master

Regarding to this, i already make an comment to request for the prayer.

But for this link, what item should i buy?

viewforum.php?f=111

Thanks&Regards

Dear Sadcase,
I am just a moderator here, not Master :smile: .

First on the list is making a Salt and Coins Cure (SCC) Please use your compass from the center of your flat and determine where is North and where is Southeast to place two SCCs there. Here is a link how to make an SCC:
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=3190

You need raw sea salt, two glass jars and 6 x 2 = 12 Chinese coins you can easily buy in any Feng Shui store in Singapore.

Let us know when you are done to activate both cures after placement .........with love and blessings :g .....Katarina

[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

• Advertisement
Untitled Document

snowmanDhealing Management wish all members and their family
a Merry Christmas and
a successful New Year.

Dhealing Xmas Trinity Prayer 2017

Return to “Helpdesk, Birthdays and Others”