fridge opposite to stove

Speak kind words, and in return you will hear kind echoes.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

jentong

fridge opposite to stove

Unread postby jentong » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:27 am

Fridge opposite stove but cant move anywhere . Any cure?
Since i moved to this flat always arguments with my son. Thanks

Katarina

Re: fridge opposite to stove

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:33 pm

jentong wrote:Fridge opposite stove but cant move anywhere . Any cure?

Dear Jentong, a warm welcome to Dhealing Forum :smile: !

There's always something to cure in our dwellings, there is no perfect place where everything is as it should be according to Feng Shui rules. We practice here Master's techniques and I suggest you check first this link and do your first Dhealing Feng Shui cure, for this year in North of a flat and Southeast an SCC (salt and coins cure ):
viewtopic.php?p=29938#p29938

After that, you can browse here:
viewforum.php?f=111
for further implementations ........ you should do a light declutter to let new energies come your way. Over the years, Master's Dhealing techniques have helped to many members here.

If you are not familiar with your compass directions in the flat, please let me know and I will help you with a House Chart. Proper placements of cures is the only way that cures act on your benefit.

Hope these were helpful and comforting for your start :smile: .........with love and blessings :g .......Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

master
Adviser

Re: fridge opposite to stove

Unread postby master » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Katarina wrote:
jentong wrote:Fridge opposite stove but cant move anywhere . Any cure?

Dear Jentong, a warm welcome to Dhealing Forum :smile: !

There's always something to cure in our dwellings, there is no perfect place where everything is as it should be according to Feng Shui rules. We practice here Master's techniques and I suggest you check first this link and do your first Dhealing Feng Shui cure, for this year in North of a flat and Southeast an SCC (salt and coins cure ):
viewtopic.php?p=29938#p29938

After that, you can browse here:
viewforum.php?f=111
for further implementations ........ you should do a light declutter to let new energies come your way. Over the years, Master's Dhealing techniques have helped to many members here.

If you are not familiar with your compass directions in the flat, please let me know and I will help you with a House Chart. Proper placements of cures is the only way that cures act on your benefit.

Hope these were helpful and comforting for your start :smile: .........with love and blessings :g .......Katarina

Follow what katarina suggested. :smile:

It is better to place one Scc in the kitchen, North or SE.

Good Luck.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Helpdesk, Birthdays and Others”