need your help!!!!!!!

Speak kind words, and in return you will hear kind echoes.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

lilchiquis1

need your help!!!!!!!

Unread postby lilchiquis1 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Hi Master and Moderators,

Thank you in advanced for all the great information you provide in the website about feng shui, it has help me a lot.
I have a questions and would like a prayer to a situation that Im going through at this time.
My problem is that I recently was served by the State of CAlifornia the department of the Employers (EDD)to get an audit for my business for the last 3 years(2006-2007-2008) and I feel somewhat concerned, the audit is tomorrow at 11:00 am pacific standard time in california, USA.
My name is Liliam Walsh and the business name is Walsh Construction. (my husband and I owned it), his name is Martin Walsh.
For the audit I have an Individual that is going to be representing us his name is Jose Soltero and the auditor name is Soojin Woo.
Please let me know if there is anything you can do to assist me in this matter, or any suggestions.

Sincerely,
Many bleesings,
Liliam Walsh

Katarina

Re: need your help!!!!!!!

Unread postby Katarina » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Dear Liliam, welcome to Dhealing forum, I am happy that you 've found it useful :) !
Since this was your first post, I have listed your name and name of your husband first, for Tai Sui protection and support this year, it will come in handy tomorrow :) !
The prayer for the positive outcome regarding the tomorrow's audit has been also made and
I sincerely hope you and your husband will enjoy successfull business in years to come :) !....warm regards....Katarina

Nos. #509,#510 and #511.
prayer-room-2009-t174.html#p899
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

rozalia

Re: need your help!!!!!!!

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Dear Liliam !Image

May your FS journey bring you love,wealth and happiness!

With love, as always,rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Helpdesk, Birthdays and Others”