KINDLY ADVISE, MASTER.....

Speak kind words, and in return you will hear kind echoes.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

happy

KINDLY ADVISE, MASTER.....

Unread postby happy » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Hi Master,

I have a friend who has just opened a maid agency and contacted me after knowing that I was looking for a replacement maid. He recommended a filipino maid exSin, Sheryl T Fuller (DOB Oct 19, 1982). Pls advise if she is suitable for our family and should I get a replacement maid from this friend?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Re: KINDLY ADVISE, MASTER.....

Unread postby master » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:38 pm

You have to check first . :smile:

It is good to keep the present maid.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:53 pm

master wrote:You have to check first . :smile:

It is good to keep the present maid.

master atan.

Hello master... :smile:

So kind of you for your prompt reply....I have talked to that maid but just discovered her passport does not have 2 yrs to cover the employment contract. :( So decided to not consider her...

I am having very disturbed thoughts about whether to keep this present maid...after her bold approach to us last 3 mths to fight for her terms. :-o I appreciate your advice to retain this maid..Will definitely reconsider to keep her if I cant find a better replacement.

Btw I love your new AVATAR....Very cute and nice.. :vh: :vgood:

happy

Unread postby happy » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Hi Master,

Is me again.... :smile: I have interviewed an exSin Indo Maid who has been taking care of 2 aged for 4 yrs and she is going home to see her son in Dec and will return to Spore 2nd week of Jan 2011 when she has an employer. She sounds soft spoken and has all the requirements we are looking for especially cooking independently in a family. Her name is Warni, DOB 28 Apr 1982. We didnt consider her earlier because the photo looks fierce but after I have spoken to her, have a different opinion of her. Master, I know you have advised that I keep the present maid but today, she again told a lie.....I am very tired of her trying to act smart..and think we are ignorant. I would greatly appreciate if you could advise if this maid, Warni, is suitable for our family.

Thank you! :g

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:50 pm

felicia wrote:Hi Master,

Is me again.... :smile: I have interviewed an exSin Indo Maid who has been taking care of 2 aged for 4 yrs and she is going home to see her son in Dec and will return to Spore 2nd week of Jan 2011 when she has an employer. She sounds soft spoken and has all the requirements we are looking for especially cooking independently in a family. Her name is Warni, DOB 28 Apr 1982. We didnt consider her earlier because the photo looks fierce but after I have spoken to her, have a different opinion of her. Master, I know you have advised that I keep the present maid but today, she again told a lie.....I am very tired of her trying to act smart..and think we are ignorant. I would greatly appreciate if you could advise if this maid, Warni, is suitable for our family.

Suitable. :smile:

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Thank you sooooo very much for your reply....I have also managed to convince my husband to replace this present maid. :smile: May I seek your assistance to perform a prayer for the present maid, Supriani, to be transferred smoothly and she will agree amicably to have her transfer without giving us any problems. Also the new maid, Warni, that our replacement application process will be smooth and she will be able to join our family in January before CNY & able to work well with our family.

Warmest rgds

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:40 pm

I had done a Prayer. :smile:

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Hi Master,

Thank you for your attention and assistance... :g :yp: :smile:

happy

Unread postby happy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Hi Master,

Sad to say we are not hiring this maid, Warni. The Indo agent has quoted a very high loan for this maid, knowing that she is marketable. The outfront loan is too much for us to carry. We have decided to give up and search for another one. Now looking at Myanmar maid, ExSin 2 yrs, who has a lower loan. Her name is Sandar Tun, aged 37. Do you think Myanmar maid is suitable for our family?

Tks

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:02 am

Not Suitable.

happy

Unread postby happy » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:48 pm

master wrote:Not Suitable.

Hi Master,

Thank you for your time again...Could you take some time and advise me the flwg:

My agent friend have told me not to take this maid too as due to her age. :smile: She recommended this Myanmar maid , Khin Su Myat Noe Wai DOB 18 Feb 1987 who has 2 yrs experience in Myanmar as housemaid with a Chinese Family and 2 yrs in Thailand in a laundry Company in washing clothes and ironing.

Another long time friend agent recommended me an exSin Filipino, Cathy Contreras DOB 2 June 1982 4 yrs working in Singapore as housemaid. (2006-2010).

Master which one of the above maid is suitable.....Appreciate your kind advice plsssss....

Tks! :g

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Not suitable.

May be you should start looking for maid after CNY.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:00 pm

Dear Master,

Hmmm......thank you sooo much for your kind feedback...Much appreciated....Today I was at my other agent friend's office since my present agent is in the same premises... :smile: By chance I was browsing thru his filipino maids' biodatas and came across a Fresh pleasant looking filipino maid who has 2 yrs housemaid's experience fm 1996-1998 in Malaysia..I did a phone interview from my home and from her tone she is very eager to come to Spore to work and gave me an impression that she is positive & willing to learn. Her name is Susana Millo Allam, dob 5 Oct 1978. Any comment will be much appreciated.

Tks

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:41 pm

I feel your experiences and with the help of maid agency is sufficient to get a good maid.

Good Luck.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Hi Master,

Thank you for your compliments. :smile: Each time I am more careful and smarter :omg: when I select a suitable maid because have been a victim sooo many times... :? So can I take it as this filipino maid is suitable for our family, Master? :smile:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Stay positive and belief in yourself.

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:11 am

master wrote:Stay positive and belief in yourself.

Dear Master,

Thank you for your kind advice and moral support....I am trying to be very very selective and careful in the replacement maid as my husband has retired and does not seem to have any positive reply from the job applications he has sent out. Hence, we have to be cautious in our expenditure. :( My heart seems to tell me that Susana, filipino maid, may be a good maid if I have time to train her in chinese cooking. Have discussed with my husband and he is willing to 'invest' again financially with another agency to bring in a good maid once and for all. :smile: On the other hand, I am worried that as I am not also on the look out for jobs and in the event, I may have to start work immediately. Then, I wont be able to have time to train this maid in cooking. Real Headache! :? Will try to stay positive and plan to make a decision by Monday.

Appreciate you could perform a prayer for me to have a clear mind in making the decision and my husband to understand my position.

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:24 am

I had done a Prayer. :smile:

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:18 pm

master wrote:I had done a Prayer. :smile:

Thank you Master for your prayer.... :g

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Hi Master,

Yesterday we have confirmed with a new agent who is my friend (just opened this new agency), the filipino maid, Susana. Somehow, I feel very serene in my heart even though I know that I am taking a gamble of replacing and have to start all over again to retrain the maid. Any meaning? :smile: On the other hand, my husband is the one who is having sleepness night now worrying about the new maid eg her medical and if she work out with us, finances, job search, etc... Could you assist to do a healing prayer for him.

Today, I have sat down with the present maid and told her that we are releasing her for transfer. To my surprise, she was calm and didnt shed a tear where all my maids do.... :shock: It seems like an easy process.....but I know she is the kind of person, it is difficult to know what is in her heart...Master, pls assist to perform a followup prayer to ensure that she can find an employer very soon and do not give us any obstacle in transferring her.

Also could you advise if I should dispose of the existing SCC now even though the present maid is still with us until 27 Dec or wait till she leaves our house?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Yesterday we have confirmed with a new agent who is my friend (just opened this new agency), the filipino maid, Susana. Somehow, I feel very serene in my heart even though I know that I am taking a gamble of replacing and have to start all over again to retrain the maid. Any meaning? :smile: On the other hand, my husband is the one who is having sleepness night now worrying about the new maid eg her medical and if she work out with us, finances, job search, etc... Could you assist to do a healing prayer for him.

:arrow: Done aura cleaning.

Today, I have sat down with the present maid and told her that we are releasing her for transfer. To my surprise, she was calm and didnt shed a tear where all my maids do.... :shock: It seems like an easy process.....but I know she is the kind of person, it is difficult to know what is in her heart...Master, pls assist to perform a followup prayer to ensure that she can find an employer very soon and do not give us any obstacle in transferring her.

:arrow: Done a Prayer.

Also could you advise if I should dispose of the existing SCC now even though the present maid is still with us until 27 Dec or wait till she leaves our house?

Can dispose when she leave. :smile:

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:32 pm

master wrote:

:arrow: Done aura cleaning.

:arrow: Done a Prayer.

Can dispose when she leave. :smile:

Master,

Today an employer interviewed my maid and sounds keen. Tomorrow bringing her to agency for interview in person. Hope the transfer process will be smooth as this employer has a maid from agent for transfer too. We hope to have her transfer officially out of our name by 28 or 29 Dec. Could you assist to perform a powerful prayer. My maid's name is Supriani. Thank you. :g

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Helpdesk, Birthdays and Others”