Master, guidance/advices needed

Speak kind words, and in return you will hear kind echoes.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

happy

Re: Master, guidance/advices needed

Unread postby happy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Thank you Master. Keeping my fingers crossed..Pls pray for us.

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Our agent has allowed us to choose 2 dates for the arrival of our new Indo maid. Either 21st or 28th July. We have selected 28th July for her arrival to Spore instead. We seem to have alot of obstacles ahead of us if we choose 21st July. Master, is it a good date? :smile:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Stay positive - you are doing good. :vh:

happy

Unread postby happy » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Thank you Master for your reply. I will stay positive. :D:

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Hi Master,

My husband and I are trying to stay very very positive and happily looking forward to pick up the maid this weekend...But alas! the worst fear which we do not want to hear it happen.... :shock: :( After I talked to the maid, Supriani, over the phone, I found out that she has a flu and phelgm cough for more than a week when she was in Indonesia. Today, I rushed down to the agent's office to bring her to my family doctor as her medication from Indonesia sees no improvement. I am soooo fustrated that the maid hasnt started working with our family, I have to pay for her medical fee, her temporary lodging at the runner's home until she has fully recovered. On top of it, I have to pay a new agency fee, etc. Master, I sincerely hope that this maid will recover fast as she is really draining unnecessary expenses on our part. Due to no fault of us, that we are under this unduly stress, we would like to give this maid a chance and wait for her speedy recovery. I have ensure the maid that we still intend to employ her so that she has a happy & peaceful mind to recover quickly.

Master, its like history takes its place when we have our 1st replacement maid in Nov 2009, the same situation occurs and that maid took many weeks to recover. During that time, we were in need of a helper urgently and transfer her. We do not want a similar situation to happen to us again. Pls kindly advise if this maid do really suit our family and can work well with us.

Thank you!

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:01 am

You will have to ask the doctor. :smile:

happy

Unread postby happy » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:51 am

master wrote:You will have to ask the doctor. :smile:

Oh...I am not referring to her health issue. Our family doctor has already advised us to not bring her to our house yet until she has recovered from her phelgmy cough & flu to avoid our daughter from catching the virus. This case I am following up with the agency.

What I am really referring to is your sincere advice on this maid. Before we apply for her IPA, we have encountered unnecessary error from the agent :shock: :? Now the 2nd obstacle is she is unwell even before she commences work with us. :-o Her birthdate is 12 Dec 1981. Looking forward to receive your feedback on this maid.

Thank you.,

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:36 am

Listen to your family doctor. :vh:

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:00 pm

master wrote:Listen to your family doctor. :vh:

Yes, we have taken the Doctor's advice and have lodged the maid in the agent's house until Thursday. I have also collected additional medication for the maid to take. We hope she will be fully recovered by the time we collect her on Friday. :smile: Keeping my fingers crossed that she can work out with our family especially cooking which she claimed she can do it.

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Hi Master,

Just to update you. My maid so far has good attitude and willing to learn especially cooking. We have so far instill confidence in her in performing her chores and especially cooking..So I hope to seek for a job soon to help my husband in the daily family expenses.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:15 pm

I am very happy you had sympathy for this maid and give her a chance. :claphand:

Under this condition - i feel you will get a good job.

Congratulation. :vh:

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:23 am

Thank you Master for your good feedback..So happy to hear that.. :smile: I have pm you separately on a very urgent request.

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Hi Master,

We are happy with this maid performance so far. However, this morning we caught her telling a liar when we went home surprising. After confronted her, she admitted her wrong doings and asked for forgiveness. To be honest, we are very disappointed that she did it. We are kind of tired of changing and training maids and have closed 'four eyes' for maids. I have a good talk with her and my husband & I have forgiven her and have told her not to things behind our back again. So have given her another chance. We hope she will keep her promise and work good for our family. Master, could you pls assist to perform a prayer that she will repent her wrong doings and dont give us any trouble and work good for us until her 2 yrs contract ends. We dont even dare to think further than the 2 yrs contract for now.

Thank you.

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Helpdesk, Birthdays and Others”