Tenant problems

Speak kind words, and in return you will hear kind echoes.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

leen

Tenant problems

Unread postby leen » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

We have an old house that's being rented by my second cousin's family. Since the last quarter of 2008 they've not been able to pay the monthly rent on time, and if I remember correctly they owe my Mom 6-8 months worth of rent.

My mother never kicked out any of her tenants before and I doubt she will start now especially if they're relatives.

As bad as I may sound at the moment, :oops: what I'd really like is for them to move out on their own and for my mom to finally have good tenants cause asking them for the monthly rent's been a cause of stress for my mom.

Hope for your assistance.

Thank you and God bless,
Leen

Katarina

Re: Tenant problems

Unread postby Katarina » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:59 pm

Dear Leen, I am so sorry to hear of the tenant's problem, here's a listed prayer for you that tenants pay their owned rent, leave the premises as soon as posible and that your mother finds good tenants in the nearest future........No.# 350. - post10647.html#p10647
....with love and joy :g .....Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

leen

Unread postby leen » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Dear Katarina,

Thank you so much for the prayer.

Very grateful,
Leen

Katarina wrote:Dear Leen, I am so sorry to hear of the tenant's problem, here's a listed prayer for you that tenants pay their owned rent, leave the premises as soon as posible and that your mother finds good tenants in the nearest future........No.# 350. - post10647.html#p10647
....with love and joy :g .....Katarina

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Most welcome anytime :D: !
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

• Advertisement
Piyao Magic for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Helpdesk, Birthdays and Others”