Biz worst year

Speak kind words, and in return you will hear kind echoes.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

ofuroinu

Biz worst year

Unread postby ofuroinu » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:20 am

Dear master

Hope all good at your side.
This the year my export trading business has become very worst than ever, few customers own me payments & because of all this I cant sleep well.
I am born in the year of monkey so as per the fengshui forecast should be a good year for me, so I am really confuse here & dont know how to do .
Please advise me master , million thanks

master
Adviser

Re: Biz worst year

Unread postby master » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:16 pm

ofuroinu wrote:Dear master

Hope all good at your side.
This the year my export trading business has become very worst than ever, few customers own me payments & because of all this I cant sleep well.
I am born in the year of monkey so as per the fengshui forecast should be a good year for me, so I am really confuse here & dont know how to do .
Please advise me master , million thanks

I had done a Prayer for you. :smile:

Tomorrow , i will perform a free BRC for you, get back to me after one week, we will see what we do to improve your situation.

master atan.

ofuroinu

Unread postby ofuroinu » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Thank you so much master for helping me out. Please let me know how much for BRC I will paypal to you.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:25 pm

ofuroinu wrote:Thank you so much master for helping me out. Please let me know how much for BRC I will paypal to you.

Thank you - you can paypal at the below link - item 6. :smile:

http://dhealingshop.webs.com/

Can you think of any reason why your house chi is not moving - may be some items in the house is not suitable.

Normally - this will not happen with dhealing techniques.

Good Luck.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:57 am

Hi there, dear ofuroinu

If I may add here some information on how to maximise the efficacy of Master's Dhealing techniques :thinking :idea: -

1) do some light decluttering occasionally - clutter is bad for us. Decluttering helps to move the energy in your home. Old, stagnant chi is removed and new, fresh, vibrant chi takes it place.

2) do a Salt Bath once a week or whenever you are stressed - staying calm and positive helps to attract good things to us.

3) remove and keep in the store room, or donate away, all other Feng Shui items (or Bagua mirrors - these need to be buried in the earth) that are not Dhealing ones. This is to prevent any possible FS clash - it is like we do not take 2 types of antibiotics from 2 doctors for the same ailment.

4) sometimes, it is not due to FS but due to our destiny or Man Luck that we come to a difficult stage in our life - we can request Master to perform BRCs for those problems - the BRCs are good for clearing obstacles.

Hope your situation improves soon - Good Luck! :g

With love, light and peace,

choesf :Dziekuje:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:02 pm

I had done the BRC for you. :smile:

Good Luck and success.

master atan.

ofuroinu

Unread postby ofuroinu » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:31 pm

Dear master
Thank you for the BRC
Please note paypal receipt no : 4N656967RN138124Y。

ofuroinu

Unread postby ofuroinu » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:33 pm

master wrote:
ofuroinu wrote:Thank you so much master for helping me out. Please let me know how much for BRC I will paypal to you.

Thank you - you can paypal at the below link - item 6. :smile:

http://dhealingshop.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can you think of any reason why your house chi is not moving - may be some items in the house is not suitable.

Normally - this will not happen with dhealing techniques.

Good Luck.

master atan.

I have placed the items as per FS2015 Technq only , last year was not bad.
Hope will improve thank you so much master

ofuroinu

Unread postby ofuroinu » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:42 pm

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear ofuroinu

If I may add here some information on how to maximise the efficacy of Master's Dhealing techniques :thinking :idea: -

1) do some light decluttering occasionally - clutter is bad for us. Decluttering helps to move the energy in your home. Old, stagnant chi is removed and new, fresh, vibrant chi takes it place.
First of all thank you for your assistance to me choesf,
I burn white candle for an hour everyday on my Kua location which is inside the kitchen facing NE. This was the advice from master year back I think due to my clients owe me payments.

2) do a Salt Bath once a week or whenever you are stressed - staying calm and positive helps to attract good things to us.0
Salt bath means mix some salt in a cup of water and rinse the body before I use soap? Sea salt or normal salt?

3) remove and keep in the store room, or donate away, all other Feng Shui items (or Bagua mirrors - these need to be buried in the earth) that are not Dhealing ones. This is to prevent any possible FS clash - it is like we do not take 2 types of antibiotics from 2 doctors for the same ailment.
I always throw the old stuffs even the papers which is not require. Bague mirror which was hanged outside the bathroom window facing north last year I have removed this year and throw into trash but not buried. Is this causing me problem?
Bathroom window face north and in Hong Kong the buildings are too close to each other with their toilets+kitchen facing my toilet windows thats the reason I hanged BQ mirror.

4) sometimes, it is not due to FS but due to our destiny or Man Luck that we come to a difficult stage in our life - we can request Master to perform BRCs for those problems - the BRCs are good for clearing obstacles. Agree with you

Hope your situation improves soon - Good Luck! :g

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:08 am

Good morning, dear ofuroinu :smile:

I believe Master's candle technique was for your Sheng Chi/Success KUA sector? That is good. :vh:

You can also place the invoices of those clients that owe you money into a separate folder, and place a set of Lucky 3coins in Ang Pow in that folder. Then ask for the coins activation here. This helps to improve the chances and your luck for collecting back your money. :vh:

Master's BRCs are very good for clearing obstacles, and therefore, you may want to ask him to do one for your clients' overdue payments. I have always asked Master to do BRCs for my family members for various problematic situations (one year, I think I even ordered 15 BRCs, excluding the usual yearly Dhealing ones :oops:) and I can certainly attest to their strong efficacy.

There is more information on Salt Baths at the link below. For beginners, do the Salt Baths twice a week for one month, and then reduce to just once a week. Thereafter, you will know intuitively whether you are "due" for a Salt Bath :-

viewtopic.php?f=142&t=11341

Now that you mentioned it - yes, I remember you spoke about your Bagua mirror earlier. Maybe Master can advise you on that :thinking

Don't worry about the close proximity of your next building's toilet and kitchen being too close to yours, if you have all of Master's FS and Spiritual techniques in place, your home is well protected. The Bathroom Cactus, SCC, Piyao and Mother Earth Light Prayers techniques are especially good for your home.

Take care and I pray that your overdue clients will pay you back asap. :g

choesf :g

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:12 am

P.S. Do you have an office or are your working from home for your business? :thinking

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:58 pm

I had done a Prayer. :smile:

Feng Shui Bagua mirror is safe - no problem.

master atan.

ofuroinu

Unread postby ofuroinu » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:58 pm

choesf wrote:P.S. Do you have an office or are your working from home for your business? :thinking

Dear,
Thank you for your support to me.

I do small business from home office in my bed room.
Computer screen face east , back of the screen is the toilet wall . Because toilet is on other side.

Thanks

ofuroinu

Unread postby ofuroinu » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:00 pm

master wrote:I had done a Prayer. :smile:

master atan.

Dear master

Thank you for the prayer and care about me.

I want to know should I buy bagua mirror again and hang outside toilet window which face north or no need?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:06 pm

ofuroinu wrote:
master wrote:I had done a Prayer. :smile:

master atan.

Dear master

Thank you for the prayer and care about me.

I want to know should I buy bagua mirror again and hang outside toilet window which face north or no need?

Not necessary. :smile:

Place one cactus plant in the toilet is good.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:47 am

You are most welcome, dear ofuroinu :vh:

It is good that you are working from home, as you have your FS placements at home to help you already. Try to leave a gap of 1 to 2 inches between your computer table and the toilet wall, and it should be fine. :thinking

Take care and Good Luck! :g

With love, light and peace :g ,

ofuroinu wrote:
choesf wrote:P.S. Do you have an office or are your working from home for your business? :thinking

Dear,
Thank you for your support to me.

I do small business from home office in my bed room.
Computer screen face east , back of the screen is the toilet wall . Because toilet is on other side.

Thanks

• Advertisement
Untitled Document

God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment - 2017

I had posted the God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique, it is unique that one can wish for what one need,
this is only available for all who joined any one of the CNY BRC 2017.

Detail ..... Technique ......... Request........ Activation Name List.

Return to “Helpdesk, Birthdays and Others”