FS- love at first sight !

Katarina

FS- love at first sight !

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:43 pm Post subject: FS- love at first sight !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Master,mods and friends!

I would like to tell you the story of a young man, Csaba ( a Hungarian and 36 years old guy ), which I met at the gym.
A month ago or so he told us while we had a break that he has many problems and obstacles in managing his business. What could I do but telling him about Feng Shui and Master's FS techniques . I saw that he is very interested and attentive when I told him about SCC's benefits and how we do it, and that was all.

He phoned me today to tell that he made 3 Sccs, for 3 diffrent offices.He saw bubbles and a few salt crystals .He was very content that the solutions come up more easily, problems are few and fewer. But the most interesting is that those SCCs are not activated. because he forgot about that.

Master, would you,please comment this young man's experience ?

Love always,rose

rozalia
Romania
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: FS- love at first sight !

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:26 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not necessary to activate Scc - it is very effective even without activation. As i always advice new members - start with scc - good things can happen.

but

With activation in this forum - it is safer and bring more benefits.

master atan
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2007”