my little miracle

Katarina

my little miracle

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:06 pm Post subject: my little miracle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Master, moderators and friends!

I have an amazing story to tell you today: you remember when Master advised me to light 6 candles and pray Virgin Mary to relieve my back and joint pains. After about 2 weeks, July 17, the pains were gone, or become temporary. Than I went to the hospital for this recovery treatment and I felt good. When in hospital my husband asked me if I want to see a chiropractor. My answer was: we’ll see. He made the decision and asked for a programming and the chiropractor said August 15.

When I went home, after 2 days of house chores , I had pains again.

I went there by curiosity and came out as good as new.The treatment lasted one hour: first he put back in place my backhead, than my arms and my back. I had moments when I thought this is the end of the world . Than he measured my leggs and we saw that the right one is longer than the left leg by 3 cm. After several falls and every time on my left leg, the left hipjoint dislocated, not completely but eonough to make my right leg 3cm longer . This was the cause of all those pains I had at diffrent part of my bone . He put the hipjoint back in place and sent me home. Every movement he made was painful, but the pain last only a few seconds. It is hard to describe how I feel now: before the treatment I had the sensation of carrying a burden all the time, I was always conscious that I have bones and they are heavy.Now I feel like I have none. Or I could say that I know only now, how bad I felt before.

And now the so called coincidences :
- 2 month ago I’ ve got a book from a friend of mine in Sweden and I found an old saying, now my signature.
- Master advises me to light 6 candles for Virgin Mary
- the chiropractor chooses for the treatment August 15.

For the Orthodoxes, August 15 is one of the bigest feast when we remember about Virgin Mary’s death. It is preceded by 2 weeks of fast when we eat vegetarian food only. Also, we celebrate all the ladies called Mary.
My conclusion:" I was led to " Virgin Mary , to ask her help by Master ;" I was given what I needed ", the chiropractor’s treatment, "at the wright time of my journey ", August 15, Mary’s greatest feast here. Isn’t it a miracle?

I feel so great, so diffrent that I maybe exgerate.I also know that I'll never feel like 20 years brfore.But still, I perceive it like a miracle. I would appreciate any comment.

Master, please tell me what you think!

Love always,rose

PS: my English is as good as always

rozalia
Romania
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: my little miracle

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:28 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose,dear,you spread rays of joy in every sentence ,i felt it all as you were here with me ....Hugs....Olya

katarina
Serbia
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:13 pm Post subject:

Dear Rose,

I'm so glad for you, I hope you can now put on your dancing shoes

August 15 is a public holiday here, it's Assumption of Virgin Mary for all catholics and a day when millions of pilgrims from all over the world travel to Lourdes

Te pup.

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
Always be humble. Be humble. The fragrance of your broad and generous mind will warm others' hearts.

phoenix188
France

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:04 pm Post subject:

Rozalia that is coincidence- everything falling in place for you God bless you.

By the way my third name is Mary too (in dutch though).
truthseeker.

Curacao

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:10 pm Post subject:

My dearest Rose, this is such a positive and happy experience, and best is it has also spiritual meaning for you! I rejoice with you all the wonderful things that have been happening to clear you of your long time pains...te pups and hugs for you! Yes, like phoenix188 has said, now you can put on your dancing shoes and perhaps take up ballroom dancing with your husband? Good for you!

I just love strange coincidences or things that just fall into place that happen miraculously to our favour somehow.

Yesterday, I had 2 strange but good coincidences. I had dropped something off at a shop to be fixed and they were going to phone me once it is ready. Later, when I was fetching my kids back from school, I wanted so much to also go to that shop to collect my thing at the same time so that I need not come out of the house again just for that. But alas! I realised I had left the shop's phone number at home and I couldn't call the shop and ask if my item is ready for collection. I was wondering what I was going to do, and should I just go out of the way there just to check, when suddenly, my mobile phone rang and it was the shop, they told me my item is immediately ready for collection! I was so happy cos it means I can save time and petrol.

Then when I had picked up my second daughter and her friend, Candice, from school to our house, I remembered that I wanted to borrow Candice's digital camera for this weekend. So, I told her about it and that we will go to her house this weekend to pick up her camera. Candice said, "No need to come to my house tomorrow, Aunty, I have my digital camera with me in my school bag now." Wow, I was stunned and I asked her how come she has the camera with her then as she usually doesn't bring it to school. She replied that her classmates had borrowed it from her for 3 months and had yesterday just returned it to her, and I could have the camera then. Wow! I was so happy as this is the second piece of good coincidental news that I had within 10 minutes yesterday, and I get to save time and petrol again!

Here is wishing everyone here lots of good things happening to them as well!

Blessings, Love and Light to all,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:40 am Post subject:

Hi Rose

I am happy that your long time pains has finally left with Mother Mary's blessing as well.

May peace be with you, always.

Best regards
yen
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:15 am Post subject:

Congratulation.

Good things is happening - how,who or what is no more important .

master atan.

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:50 pm

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:34 pm Post subject:

Good evening, my friends!

It is such a great feeling to have so good friends to share with things happening in my life. You were there for me always with your comforting words and help. As Olya said, I can feel you here with me. Do you feel the hug I send to all of you?

As for the dancing shoes... my husband will go to the same chiropractor on Wednesday , we'll see after that

Master, I can't say but THANK YOU.

With love and gratitude, rose

rozalia
Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:50 pm

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:38 am Post subject:

Yes, dearest Rose, I received your good hug - your heart is so warm and big, who wouldn't? Hehe, I felt a tingling on the left side of my body when I read you were sending us hugs! Good for you, your husband is also visiting, so soon you will be waltzing in Greece!

Lots of love and te pups,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:51 pm

feliciatan wrote:
rozalia wrote:Good evening, my friends! :D

It is such a great feeling to have so good friends to share with things happening in my life. You were there for me always with your comforting words and help. As Olya said, I can feel you here with me. Do you feel the hug I send to all of you?

As for the dancing shoes... my husband will go to the same chiropractor on Wednesday , we'll see after that :wink:

Master, I can't say but THANK YOU. :D

With love and gratitude, rose Image

Hi!

Its really a piece of good news for you. Can understand your joy! :lol: I always believe that Mother Mary will assist in her mysterious way.

Last year I was guided to dhealing forum and my little daughter has recovered from distant pranic healing...Thank you Master and Sea Dove again.

When I was pregnant 7 yrs ago, I had to undergo aminocentesis. There was no GA or painkiller given... :roll: but during the procedure I was reciting the Hail Mary. Imagine I felt no pain at all and the gynae had a hard time extracting the sample out. I understood he had to pull out and insert the long thick needle again. :shock: I didnt even know. :roll: Now my daughter is a healthy happy 7 yrs old girl! :D

feliciatan
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:40 pm Post subject:

Hi felicia !

Thank you for sharing you wonderful story! Congratulations for your daughter. May she bring you only joy and happiness!

Love always,rose

Rozalia
Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:54 pm

feliciatan wrote:
rozalia wrote:Hi felicia ! :D

Thank you for sharing you wonderful story! Congratulations for your daughter. May she bring you only joy and happiness!

Love always,rose

You are welcome..... :lol:
felicia
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2007”