My story - part 2

Katarina

My story - part 2

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:23 pm Post subject: My story - part 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Master, moderators, friends and members of the forum!

I'm complaining for months about my health problems and completely forget to tell you about the good things which are happening in my life.

Since the Chinese New Year I've applied in our house all Master's FS Techniques: C-SCC, NSM, PI YAO with glass of water and citrine, Trinity 3 coins in West and North, bedroom mountains and other FS cures such as WU LUs with salt, 8 marbles in water, 3 coins in wallets and so on.

Here are our realisations:
- first of all I've improved my relationship with my daughter and son- in -law, by learning to accept them as they are.I've made a list with their qualities which I read often and try to see only that.

- my husband is healthy ( thank God) and his career is going great: he was payed now for some work he did 3 years ago and the paiment was always postponed; in his actual job he had, from my perspective, very good benefits so that we could pay entirely the car we bought last year by installment. This way we saved 9.000 euros.
- the greatest news here is that we can afford this summer, for the first time in our life, to spend a 10 days vacation abroad; we will go to Greece in September! Can you imagine what does it mean to me ? I've always dreamed to see at least a little part of this world and now...for the first time...Next year it will be Malaysia, maybe ! Dreams are for free...
- last but not least, in more than a year that I'm member of this forum, I've earned the friendship of some very nice ladies here ! I'm really happy and honoured!

Of course, I still have health problems sometimes.But with Master's , moderators' and my friends' help I did and will overcome them.Chris promised me that I'll be better in autumn.

For all the good things that Master, moderators,friends and members helped me to bring in my life I 'm deeply grateful ! That's why I feel like home here. I thank you with love and respect!

Love always,rose

rozalia
Romania
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: My story - part 2

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:39 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Te Pups, dearest Rose!

Let me be the first here to congratulate the wonderful turn of events for you! Wow, this means that I may see you in Malaysia next year? Oh, goody!

You are right, this forum is like our second home, where we feel a sense of security, hope and camaraderie/friendhsip. A place that we come running to for help when we are in trouble and we find the answers!

You have been very courageous and strong when you had so many pains/illnesses and made it through it all. Here is wishing you lots of love and good things to come in your life, Rose!

Many hugs and te pups,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:55 am Post subject:

My dearest friend!

I knew you'll be the first and my joy and happiness are increasing by that. Ya, it's great to have a place like that where we always can find help ,answers and sincear concern.Malaysia, why not? When we dream the sky is the limit.Wouldn't it be great to receive in person the love and hugs you send me always ?

Te pup,rose

rozalia
Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:30 pm

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:30 am Post subject:

Dear Rose,with a wonderful name ,here's my Bravo! for all the good things coming your way for you are really one of the warmest souls in this little community and I feel honored having a chance to meet you through this unique forum Wishing you from all of my heart that good things continue to happen with joy

Katarina
Serbia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:47 am Post subject:

Dear Olya!

The chance and honour is mine. In my soul I've already listed you between my friends. May I really? Thank you for your beautiful words and wishes.

Love always,

rozalia
Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:49 am Post subject:

The pleasure would be all mine

katarina
Serbia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:32 pm

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:53 pm Post subject:

Hi Rose,

I'm so glad to hear that things and health are improving each day with you and your loved ones. Am I included in your firends' circle even though I don't do much of socializing here

Je t'embrasse très fort

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
Always be humble. Be humble. The fragrance of your broad and generous mind will warm others' hearts.

phoenix188
France

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:08 pm Post subject:

Bonsoir Madame!

It is such a great feeling when a dream come true! It wouldn't be possible without the help of you all. Friendship needs feelings, trust , admiration and respect, not socializing...you are a dear member of this circle, of course. Thank you for your kind words.

Gros bisous and love always,rose

rozalia
Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:39 am Post subject:

Hi Rose

Next year, make it Singapore too! I would also like to extend my warmest welcome to you to visit Singapore.

Oh, just dream that we are strolling along the Singapore River, there in the distant with the Merlion sprouting a spray of water into the river, the bumboats cruising away, a light breeze blowing against our cheeks as we walk over the bridge, standing in the centre to admire the sights as it unfolds before us.

Do keep in touch, till then, see u soon!

yen
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:52 am Post subject:

Dear yen!

There are 2 weeks untill I' ll go to Greece and you are already inciting me to dream about Malaysia and Singapore... I would like so much to go there that I'm sure I will...with the help of you all. Thank you for your kind words.

Love always,rose

rozalia
Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:44 am Post subject:

Hi Rose

I've been waiting so long for you....a tune from the song, A New Day by Celine Dion....hope you like it!

May peace be with you, always.

Best regards

yen
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:03 pm Post subject:

Hi yen!

God always gives us what we deserve, good or bad, to teach us a lesson.
I'll try hard to deserve this trip to Malaysia and/or Singapore,I promise...and I love Celine Dion.

Love always,rose

rozalia
Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

dl_6988

Unread postby dl_6988 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Hello rose,

if you do swing by Singapore, do let us know. Will be great to show you around our green city.

Wishing you a safe and memmorable trip ahead.

warm regards,
dl_6988 and family

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:59 pm

dl_6988 wrote:Hello rose,

if you do swing by Singapore, do let us know. Will be great to show you around our green city.

Wishing you a safe and memmorable trip ahead.

warm regards,
dl_6988 and family

Dear dl_6988 ! :)

Thank you for the invitation! It would be great to meet you , yen and visit Singapore :D . Blessed be.
With love,as always,rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2007”