More good news!!!

Katarina

More good news!!!

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:55 pm

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:00 am Post subject: More good news!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Master and friends of Dhealing, I had been really blessed lately. I take this opportunity to thank all of you for your prayers, blessings and support.

Previously, I was with a dead-end job which does not have much prospect and income was pretty low considering I have more than 10 years experience in the trade. In other words, I was grossly underpaid and only working for a small local company. I think most people know that local bosses are only concerned with their bottom line and does not care much about their staff's growth. I believe some of you know what I am talking about.

Recently, I managed to land myself another job with an MNC which almost doubled my income and better still, I get to earn commissions for the deals that I close. This is really a turning point in my life after suffering from severe drought for so long. I want to thank Master and all my friends from the Dhealing forum who had been blessing me.

And one funny thing, I just strike lottery on Friday! Though I only win $30, it is a sign that I am still remembered and blessed by so many of you. A very BIG thank you for those of you who had been praying and blessing me. I am truly blessed!!!

guitarman
Singapore
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: More good news!!!

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:42 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations, guitarman, on this remarkable progress in your career and your lottery strike again! Many good things are happening in your life and here is wishing you lots of advancement and happiness in your career.

May you and your loved ones be well, happy and safe always.

Happy blessings, Love and Light,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:32 am Post subject:

Wow

That is good music.

master

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:57 pm

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:35 pm Post subject:

Thank you guitarman (I think I told you I like our music ) for sharing your newly blessed fortune

Recognizing one's bliss and knowing how to say thank you are "fortune" itself

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
Always be humble. Be humble. The fragrance of your broad and generous mind will warm others' hearts.

phoenix188
France

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:58 pm

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:33 am Post subject:

Indeed it is music to my ears and even more so as I have great friends who celebrate my victories with me.

Thanks to my aunt choesf who brought me to this forum without which all these couldn't have happened. And to Master who has helped us so much with his wisdom in fengshui. I am really seeing the fengshui working for me this year!! And I am really getting excited about it.

Dear phoenix188, I truly agree with you on this
[Recognizing one's bliss and knowing how to say thank you are "fortune" itself].
This is so true, it is really great to be blessed and the least I could do is to say thank you. I hope my story will encourage others who are in dire situations to have faith and believe.

guitarman
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2007”