Dear Rokaiaa

Katarina

Dear Rokaiaa

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:50 am Post subject: Dear rokaiaa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you

I am glad you find new meaning in your life and help others to find their own.

master

master atan
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: Dear Rokaiaa

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:49 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you, please, share the beginning/rest of this story I am interested to hear(with excuses for me being nosy)

katarina
Serbia
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:28 pm Post subject: Re: Dear rokaiaa

Master wrote:
Thank you

I am glad you find new meaning in your life and help others to find their own.

master

Dear Master ,

You are welcome.Yes,i believe that Master FS Techniques helped me a looot.I start seing light and understanding what's going on more around me.Before,i used to be afraid of people,but not anymore.I feel more confident about the future..i feel that good energy is surrounding me.
Again,thanks loot and GOD bless you .

Rokaiaa
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:39 pm Post subject:

katarina wrote:
Could you, please, share the beginning/rest of this story I am interested to hear(with excuses for me being nosy)

Dear Katarina ,

Believe me,i'll never hide Master FS stories or experiences from you all here..i'll always share with you all.It's just that i PM Master about little personnal thing and at the same time i expressed to him from the bottom of my heart my gratitude.Because,i think you agree with me that he is helping us a loooot here to go through this journey .And,you can be nosy any time you want.
Many blessings to you all

Rokaiaa
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:37 am Post subject:

Dear Rokaiaa,I am glad you managed to pull yourself out from insecure times and i am positive too about the Master's FS techniques working the way you described for I feel the same !Thank you for sharing

katarina
Serbia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:06 pm Post subject:

My pleasure Katarina .
Many blessings to you.

Rokaiaa
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2007”