Thank you all for your support. I striked lottery!!

Katarina

Thank you all for your support. I striked lottery!!

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:49 pm Post subject: Thank you all for your support. I striked lottery!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear master and all moderators,

My luck had been pretty bad for the past like dunno how long. All along my luck with lottery was never good, numbers that I should have bought will open when I did not buy.. ai... too many times liao.

After implementing the Trinity coins, Pi Yao and SCC, things seem to be taking a turn. Finally, my luck this time was beginning to get better. Though it is a very small sum of money only, I think its a sign that things might be changing for the better. I take this opportunity to thank master and all moderators for their efforts in keeping this forum alive! I am really blessed by you. Thank you.

guitarman
Singapore
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: Thank you all for your support. I striked lottery!!

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:21 pm Post subject: Re: Thank you all for your support. I striked lottery!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guitarman wrote:
Dear master and all moderators,

My luck had been pretty bad for the past like dunno how long. All along my luck with lottery was never good, numbers that I should have bought will open when I did not buy.. ai... too many times liao.

After implementing the Trinity coins, Pi Yao and SCC, things seem to be taking a turn. Finally, my luck this time was beginning to get better. Though it is a very small sum of money only, I think its a sign that things might be changing for the better. I take this opportunity to thank master and all moderators for their efforts in keeping this forum alive! I am really blessed by you. Thank you.

A big congratulations on your winnings! wow!

From Terese
Kimbery-8
Denmark
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:27 pm Post subject:

Wow, it is so wonderful for you to win the lottery, dear nephew Congratulations I am very happy for you and I'm sure your late mother would be, too. Looks like things are now turning around for the better in your life and here's wishing you more good things to come.

May you and your loved ones be happy, healthy, and successful always!

Much love and hugs,

choesf/Yi Jai

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:56 pm Post subject:

Congrats...

multi888 - Have A Nice Day...
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:38 am Post subject:

guitarman

I am glad you benefited from this forum.

master

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2007”