Amazing!

Katarina

Re: Amazing!

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:48 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations dear Terese! I'm sure your big warm smile and big kind heart will be noticed and appreciated

I wish you and Rebeka much fun in everything you do
Vesna

Vesna
Serbia
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:56 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow... Dhealing Forum's own "Judy Garland" and "Lisa Minneli" Congratulations Teresa Well, this is a new beginning

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
Always be humble. Be humble. The fragrance of your broad and generous mind will warm others' hearts.

phoenix188
France
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:31 pm Post subject:

Congratulations dearest Terese ,

Just reading your experience is a such joy,i almost had tears ,joy tears,.It is nice to see things geting better in peoples lives.I'm happy for you both.All the best and GOD bless you and your loved ones

Rokaiaa
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:13 pm Post subject: Thank you to my friends <3

Choesf, my dear sister,

Yes indeed, it is good to get out among other people finally, for I have not had much social life in the past 10 years, and we certainly had great 'hygge'! Thank you so much for your best wishes, and a big hug and much love to you!

Dear Vesna,

A great big thank you for your very sweet words, I appreciate them so much. It is good to be able to come here to dhealing and share these joys Blessings and big hugs for you!

Dear Phoenix188,

Ha-ha! Oh I think we will probably not become famous, but that is okay, as long as we just have fun and enjoyment, that is most important. This new road we have found is certainly doing wonders for my dear daughter's self esteem, and mine also for that matter Love and big hug for you my friend

Dear Rokaiaa,

Thank you dear, for the tears of joy on my behalf, this is so sweet of you and makes me feel very appreciated. I agree with you, that it is good to see things get better in other peoples lives, and I am wishing you and your loved ones the very best of everything on your new path also Love and many hugs for you

Aah! my friends, it seems that wonders never end now, for this afternoon both I, my daughter and her boyfriend Marc were offered parts as extras in a small TV movie which will be shot at two different cafès already on the coming Monday!.....at 6am in the morning Wow!, these offers just keep rolling in So, this new pass-time is becoming quite a family affair, LOL! Actually I am quite blown away, and my head is spinning a little with happiness over all this new enjoyment for the young ones and also myself.

Big happy hugs from Terese, and may you all be blessed with just as much happiness and more

Terese

Kimberly-8
Denmark

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:51 pm Post subject:

My dear friend Terese,quite a journey you are describing there,'ey,you are finally harvesting the fruits of your hopes and desires as if I watch a movie already through your posts ! Absolut joy! Aaaah,soul soothing happiness travels all the way to here

I wish something exciting could be possible to do here in this forsaken country....
Big hug for the whole family from me

katarina
Serbia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:53 pm

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:59 am Post subject:

katarina wrote:
My dear friend Terese,quite a journey you are describing there,'ey,you are finally harvesting the fruits of your hopes and desires as if I watch a movie already through your posts ! Absolut joy! Aaaah,soul soothing happiness travels all the way to here

I wish something exciting could be possible to do here in this forsaken country....
Big hug for the whole family from me

Dearest Olya,

Oh yes, it has been many years without any luck, and this turn of luck I am having just goes to prove that it is never too late, and one must never give up dreaming and hoping for better times The very most wonderful thing is that, when things turn in a good direction, it is much more appreciated when you have waited long time for it

Olya, something is possible for you also. It is all a question of grabbing the chances which pop up, and sometimes taking the initiative to try something unusual

I am so happy that you are happy on my behalf, and I hope it will inspire you to keep your eyes open for the possibilities that cross your path. May wonderful things come your way, and brighten your life also

Big thank-you-hugs and lots of love from Terese

Kimberly-8
Denmark

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:55 pm

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2007”