Amazing!

Katarina

Amazing!

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:37 pm Post subject: Amazing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Master,

I am crazy with joy because something unbelievable has happened for my Rebekka! WOW! She has the deepest dream to become a movie actress, but has never had the self security to go for it. But then just a couple of weeks ago, she joined an official online site for extras, here in Denmark, and has since had a part in an advertisment for TV.

Now, today she recieved a phone call from a TV movie maker, and he asked her to send some extra photos to him, and he just called after we waited just one hour, and she has the part! She is to be stand-in for an actress, and would you believe!, she will be making this movie along side one of the top greatest Danish actresses of all times and many other well known actors and actresses, and the second most famous male actor who she will be his daughter-stand-in, in this new movie! I am so overjoyed for my daughter, for this may be a little step, but is a possibility for her to get even more experience and jobs.

So, tomorrow she will be playing her part from early morning til afternoon, and in the evening she has another spot as extra in another TV series....

For years, nothing interesting or good has happened for my sweet deserving daughter, as I have told of other place on the forum, and now this! There can be no explanation other than Master's FS techniques are working wonders in our home

Thank you dear Master, for bringing about these wonders with your techniques and prayers, I cannot even begin to thank you enough! There is no end to my gratefulness!........

Love from Terese and Rebekka.

Kimberly-8
Denmark
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: Amazing!

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:56 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow... Movie Star in the making...

That's a very good news....

multi888 - Have A Nice Day...
Singapore
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:15 pm Post subject:

hehe

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:16 pm Post subject:

Congratulations Terese!
There is no greater joy for a mother but seeing her child happy and successful !May she became a great movie star !
Love,rose

rozalia
Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:17 pm Post subject: Thanks to some wonderful people

I am hoping my dear Malaysian sister Choesf will look here, for she deserves big credit and much gratitude for leading me to dhealing in the firast place! Thank you sis!

I am also hoping that Phoenix188 will stop by here and read this, for she deserves big credit also, as she made a gift of two PiYaos for my home. With these PiYaos I was better able to follow Master's techniques, so I give a big thank you to that lovely lady, Phoenix188. Thank you dear friend!

No only these two ladies but also many more people here who have supported me and my daughter, deserve big credit and much gratitude.This may seem just a little thing, but for us it is an enormous step forward after many years of bad happenings in our lives!

A huge .... ...and much love to all, and may you be blessed with great happiness, love, prosperity and good health always,
Terese

Kimberly-8
Denmark

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:23 pm Post subject: Thank you Rose :D

rozalia wrote:
Congratulations Terese!
There is no greater joy for a mother but seeing her child happy and successful !May she became a great movie star !
Love,rose

Dear Rose, Thank you so much! Ha-ha, I think she would be happy to be successful as just an ordinary movie actress, for the star has no personal life, which is a bit to much,

Blessings, Terese
Kimberly-8
Denmark

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:29 pm Post subject:

The sky is the limit at her age,Terese! " Amazing" things can happen, you'll see.Regards,rose

rozalia
Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:49 pm Post subject:

Dear Terese,

Wow I'm so happy for you and Rebekka

May she be blessed with love, happiness, and joy

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
Always be humble. Be humble. The fragrance of your broad and generous mind will warm others' hearts.

phoenix188
France

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:13 pm Post subject:

Dear Terese,you both have deserved every single moment of happiness coming your way
Congratualtions to Rebekka
I guess this must be a beginning of a wonderful journey towards the stars Hugs from Olya

katarina
Serbia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:35 pm

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:09 am Post subject:

This is absolutely amazing indeed, my Danish sister! I am so happy for you and Rebekka - to be an actress in a movie is already a big thing but to be starring with some of Denmark's top actors/actresses? This is almost like striking lottery, yes? Your face must be beaming with a great smile since yesterday, and as proud a mother as you can be, yes?

Hehe, I bet this is a first for Master - his Master FS Technique has made a beautiful girl's dream of becoming a movie star come true

Hey, once you have some photos of Rebekka on the set at the studio, do post them here so that we can all have a look! I'm sure this will do Master proud!

May you continue to receive many benefits from the FS techniques ....hehe, I know the next one will come to fruition soon.. ....you meeting a wonderful and loving gentleman..

More blessings, love and light to you and Rebekka,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Kimberly-8 wrote:
choesf wrote::shock: This is absolutely amazing indeed, my Danish sister! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am so happy for you and Rebekka - to be an actress in a movie is already a big thing but to be starring with some of Denmark's top actors/actresses? This is almost like striking lottery, yes? :lol: :lol: :lol: Your face must be beaming with a great smile since yesterday, and as proud a mother as you can be, yes? :lol:

Hehe, I bet this is a first for Master - his Master FS Technique has made a beautiful girl's dream of becoming a movie star come true :!: 8) 8) 8)

Hey, once you have some photos of Rebekka on the set at the studio, do post them here so that we can all have a look! I'm sure this will do Master proud! :lol: :lol: :lol:

May you continue to receive many benefits from the FS techniques ....hehe, I know the next one will come to fruition soon.. :wink: ....you meeting a wonderful and loving gentleman.. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: I will go down to the ocean on Sunday night and throw in a big nice orange....:oops:.....with my phone number :lol:

choesf

Dear Choesf, oh yes, I am very proud of Rebekka, but I am more pleased on her behalf for this recognition. It is just a stand-in part, but still more than most people will ever experience, which makes this so special. The movie business is very tough, and it takes years to work your way up. The most famous actress I spoke of, whom Rebekka will meet and work with today, is 72 years old, has made 82 movies in her lifetime, the first in 1956, and is the actress in our country who has made most movies ever. It is therefor a very big honour for Rebekka, and indeed like winning the lottery!

For now there is this photo, which is one made for her Extras' Profile :D

Thank you my dear sister, and thank you to all for kind support and best wishes for my daughter
Love, Terese :D

Kimberly-8
Denmark

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:00 am Post subject:

Wow!!!...She Hot!!!...

multi888 - Have A Nice Day...
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:38 pm

multi888 wrote:
Wow!!!...She Hot!!!...

Hehe..she must take after her mother

Happy Blessings to all,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:39 pm

katarina wrote: Dear Terese,this is your and Rebekka's moment here :) and I have no intention to diminish it but I had to post a photo of my niece(my sister's daughter )and you can see for yourself :wink: I would say they are alike :shock:

katarina
Serbia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:13 pm Post subject:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Katarina, here is room for everybody! I must say, your niece is also a very beautiful young lady, wow! and there is indeed a likeness It seems they have the same hair colour and skin colour also ......Now multi888 will almost go crazy soon, with all these 'hot' young ladies arround, 'ey?

Kimberly-8
Denmark

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Master wrote:
Kimberly-8 wrote:
choesf wrote::shock: This is absolutely amazing indeed, my Danish sister! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am so happy for you and Rebekka - to be an actress in a movie is already a big thing but to be starring with some of Denmark's top actors/actresses? This is almost like striking lottery, yes? :lol: :lol: :lol: Your face must be beaming with a great smile since yesterday, and as proud a mother as you can be, yes? :lol:

Hehe, I bet this is a first for Master - his Master FS Technique has made a beautiful girl's dream of becoming a movie star come true :!: 8) 8) 8)

Hey, once you have some photos of Rebekka on the set at the studio, do post them here so that we can all have a look! I'm sure this will do Master proud! :lol: :lol: :lol:

May you continue to receive many benefits from the FS techniques ....hehe, I know the next one will come to fruition soon.. :wink: ....you meeting a wonderful and loving gentleman.. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: I will go down to the ocean on Sunday night and throw in a big nice orange....:oops:.....with my phone number :lol:

choesf

Dear Choesf, oh yes, I am very proud of Rebekka, but I am more pleased on her behalf for this recognition. It is just a stand-in part, but still more than most people will ever experience, which makes this so special. The movie business is very tough, and it takes years to work your way up. The most famous actress I spoke of, whom Rebekka will meet and work with today, is 72 years old, has made 82 movies in her lifetime, the first in 1956, and is the actress in our country who has made most movies ever. It is therefor a very big honour for Rebekka, and indeed like winning the lottery!

Thank you my dear sister, and thank you to all for kind support and best wishes for my daughter
Love, Terese :D

___________..___8"=,,88,_.__________________
____________8""=""8'__"88a88'_______________
_______.._.;88m_a8___,8""_"8________________
________"8"'__"88"__A"_____8;_______________
__________"8,__"8___8_______"8,_____________
___________"8___8,__8,_______"8_____________
____________8,__"8,_"8,_______8,____________
____________"8,__"8,_"8mm""""""8m.__________
_____________"8,am888i"'___I3,mm"___________
_____________,8"___8"__I3.m888"_____________
____________,88P"""""I3I888888_______________
____________"'_________"I888________________
_________________________"I8________________
__________________________"I8_______________
___________________________"I8______________
_______________,mmeem.m""I,_I8""__,mmeem,'.__
______________m""____._"8.8_I8__,8"___.__"8___
_____________i8__._'__,MI""8I8_,8_._'__,8"88____
_____________88.'_,mm""____"8I88"m,,mm'"_____
_____________"8_m""_________"I8___""'________
______________"8_____________I8_____________
_____________________________I8_____________
_____________________________I8""____________
___________________________""I8______________
____________________________I8______________
___________________________,I8_______________
__________________________,I8________________
________________________,,I8_________________

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:29 pm Post subject:

Our Master is one talented guy, in more ways than one I see!

I will show Rebekka this rose you made for her, thank you, I am very touched

Kimberly-8
Denmark

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:37 pm Post subject:

What a good title for this topic....

katarina
Serbia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:44 pm

rozalia wrote:Image
Regards,rose

rozalia
Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:45 pm

multi888 wrote:
Kimberly-8 wrote:
katarina wrote: Dear Terese,this is your and Rebekka's moment here :) and I have no intention to diminish it but I had to post a photo of my niece(my sister's daughter )and you can see for yourself :wink: I would say they are alike :shock:

Hey Katarina, here is room for everybody! :lol: :wink: I must say, your niece is also a very beautiful young lady, wow! and there is indeed a likeness :shock: It seems they have the same hair colour and skin colour also :D ......Now multi888 will almost go crazy soon, with all these 'hot' young ladies arround, 'ey? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I'm in love now... :lol: :lol: :lol:

multi888
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:14 am Post subject:

Dearest Terese ,

Sorry for being late,like always because of the mess i still have,you know what i'm talking about..anyway

CONGRATULATIONS,

I'm so happy for both of you and Rebekka is sooooo cute.
May GOD bless you both.All the best .

Rokaiaa
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:15 am Post subject:

rokaiaa wrote:
Dearest Terese ,

Sorry for being late,like always because of the mess i still have,you know what i'm talking about..anyway

CONGRATULATIONS,

I'm so happy for both of you and Rebekka is sooooo cute.
May GOD bless you both.All the best .

Dear Rokaiaa,
There is no need to apologize, for life is life, and gets in the way for us all at times. Thank you for your kindness and good wishes for us. I pray that God will bless you with stability and peace in your life very soon

Much love and a big hug from Terese

Kimberly-8
Denmark

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:47 pm

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:31 pm Post subject:

Thanks lot Terese and GOD bless you and your daughter .

Rokaiaa
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:47 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:39 am Post subject:

Hello everyone,

Ha-ha! The story continues , for my Rebekka said, "Hey mom, why don't you try this Extras jobs?" "Why not make a profile on the Movie Extras site like I did?".......And so I did!

Yesterday I had my first offer, and participated in the making of a film commercial, and it was amazing in more ways than one. Absolutely everyone, the Instructor and other filming crew, all the other extras and the actors were all such nice people, wow! We were all together the whole day from 8am until 5:45pm in a huge bus where we could wait until it was our turn to act our part. Even though I had just two sceens to be in, which was much the same for the other extras, we had such a wonderful time waitng, sitting and talking. From the moment I came on set, and met the first people, there was a wonderful atmosphere of peace and friendliness, as though we had all known one another forever. There were many extras; an elderly couple, many people of about 30 to 40 years and two young ladies in their 20's and a two young girls. We were served good food and drink throughout the day, and there was a lot of fun and joking, and everyone was so happy even later when we all were getting tired. Aaah and the weather was sunny and warm, for spring is just starting!

Through this experience I met some very nice people, and this is the first time in my life that I have been with so many people at once, and felt completely at home and accepted. I did not have to worry about beeing looked down on for being on a pension (which is the usual here in my country ) and even the most experienced lady-extra, who has been doing this work for 12 years, was on a pension just like me!

Being an extra on this kind of job doesn't pay big bucks, but for walking on the street in the background for two sceens, I recieved a gift certificate of equivalent to just over $88-, an amazing experience and company of wonderful people for the day, and this is a huge blessing for me, who has had less luck in life than that which could fill a tea-spoon! In other words, an experience like this is nothing less than a miracle for me.....and guess what? On the 22nd of March I am participating in a sceen of the same movie as my Rebekka, ha-ha I will be in evening wear, at a big reunion party for a former politician. So I, like my daughter, will now also be rubbing shoulders with the big stars! ...... Even my son-in-law is now going to try out for some Extras jobs, for he is now 'infected' by the 'extras-bug' as he can see how much fun Rebekka and I are having!

Master, there is most surely coming good things into my and Rebekka's lives as you said there would, and we owe it all to you, your FS techniques and prayers. I have absolutely no words to express my gratitude, but I would hug you big-time if I could, for these miracles are your doing. I can only offer my deepest heart-felt 'thank you', and may you and your loved ones be blessed with the very best and more, alway,

Love, from Terese

Kimberly-8
Denmark

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:57 am Post subject:

Wheee...! Aha, we have got another movie star in the making! Congratulations to you, my dearest Terese, for it seems that the world is now opening up to you, and you get to see the world! It is good to mingle and get to know many wonderful, friendly people on the set, food and drinks are provided all day long, and you are being paid for literally enjoying yourself! Now, this is very "hygge" indeed

May you continue to receive abundance and joy in your life, big sis!

Much love and many hugs,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2007”