Calmness in Mind, Peace in heart

Katarina

Calmness in Mind, Peace in heart

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:40 am Post subject: Calmness in Mind, Peace in heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good evening, everyone. Here is a story of my Chinese New Year and something that I have been thinking and observing for weeks, before I posted it here.

About 3 weeks before the Chinese New Year festival was here, my family and I were slowly gearing up for the usual decluttering, house cleaning (from ceiling to floors, furniture, almost everything), house decorations, shopping to stock up the larders and fridges, baking of cookies, more shopping for new clothes, shoes, CNY gifts, change new money at the bank.....phew!....so many things to do and the pressure and stress will build and build until the eve of CNY right up to the Reunion Dinner which I have to cook by myself. A 7-course dinner this year.

Strangely, I noticed that this year, I was not stressed out as usual with all the massive preparations for CNY and was in fact enjoying them...at times, I was getting a bit worried as I was getting too relaxed Anyway, by 1 week before CNY, I was still very calm and taking all my tasks calmly, and although I had literally crawled into bed exhausted every night from all those springcleaning and with my joint pains at their worst, I nevertheless went to bed happy and with peace in my heart. I even have a race with yen1908 with our springcleaning and we were motivating each other along as we went.

Suddenly, I noticed both my 7 mth old SCCs in the West and North sectors of my house were quickly building up a lot of thick crystals at the rim and crystals were even growing down to the plate, despite me cleaning the plate of the crystals. There and then, I knew that the SCCs were "happily" absorbing my stress and tension from the CNY preparations for me and my family this year. In previous years, the tension will be so high that we would be easily irritable and I would be nagging and lamenting away, being a nervous wreck.

Even my kids were enjoying painting the house for the first time, and everyone laughed when we were all starting to look like the colour of the gate when we messed up the paints! Wow, we sure had a lot of fun and laughter this year...

I was so relaxed and happy, that I even baked CNY traditional cookies for the first time in 10 years and the best thing that I was most happiest with was my husband helped me to make those cookies - the first time in our marriage We were happily seated at the table and chit chatting, while preparing the cookies - clearly, my husband must be very relaxed and peaceful enough to make cookies with me, for I think men just have no patience at all to do this Hehe, this.must certainly be the benefit of the SCC-C at NE helping us to be a happy couple, as I remember Master said something like this when yen1908 was walking in the park with her husband under the moonlight 2 weeks before CNY.

During the Chinese New Year, for the first 3 days, we visited so many relatives and friends, took the children to the amusement centres, watched a wonderful movie at the IMAX theatre (largest in the world), ate a lot of good food, and my children got a lot of angpows. Of course, we also gave out a lot of angpows! We had so much fun..

Up til today, there is peace, calm and happiness in my family - something that I cherish a lot as a wife and mother..and for this, I am very thankful to Master for introducing to us the Master FS Techniques, for these are FS techniques that I have never seen elsewhere before and unique only to Master Atan. Clearly, their benefits are felt....if you open the doors of your mind and heart to them.

Here's to inner peace, joy and happiness to us all!

choesf

choesf
Malaysia
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: Calmness in Mind, Peace in heart

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:00 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

___________..___8"=,,88,_.__________________
____________8""=""8'__"88a88'_______________
_______.._.;88m_a8___,8""_"8________________
________"8"'__"88"__A"_____8;_______________
__________"8,__"8___8_______"8,_____________
___________"8___8,__8,_______"8_____________
____________8,__"8,_"8,_______8,____________
____________"8,__"8,_"8mm""""""8m.__________
_____________"8,am888i"'___I3,mm"___________
_____________,8"___8"__I3.m888"_____________
____________,88P"""""I3I888888_______________
____________"'_________"I888________________
_________________________"I8________________
__________________________"I8_______________
___________________________"I8______________
_______________,mmeem.m""I,_I8""__,mmeem,'.__
______________m""____._"8.8_I8__,8"___.__"8___
_____________i8__._'__,MI""8I8_,8_._'__,8"88____
_____________88.'_,mm""____"8I88"m,,mm'"_____
_____________"8_m""_________"I8___""'________
______________"8_____________I8_____________
_____________________________I8_____________
_____________________________I8""____________
___________________________""I8______________
____________________________I8______________
___________________________,I8_______________
__________________________,I8________________
________________________,,I8_________________

master atan
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:01 pm Post subject:

Wow ! A touching and ispired story, Choesf ! I can feel and almost " see" what you are relating about. I'm happy for you and add to your gratitude mine too!
Love,

rozalia
Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:48 pm Post subject:

My dear Choesf,

This is what I love to hear from you, it makes me so happy for you work so hard and deserve the very best of peace and happiness! Thank you for sharing this personal picture of your family and home.

In my home we are experiencing the same good effects of the Master FS techniques

Bless you, Terese

Kimberly-8
Denmark

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:44 am Post subject:

Dear Choefs,I knew this was going to be a nice story,so,since my two boys needed computer and I needed my morning coffee ,I printed it out and went to kitchen to enjoy my morning And I sure did

katarina
Serbia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:26 pm

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:21 am Post subject:

To Master and my dearest friends,

Thank you for all your kind support, wonderful words and a beautiful graphic rose ... I only have a very strong wish in my heart that all of you here will have inner peace, happiness and good health.

Happy Blessings, Love and Light to all,

choesf

choesf
Mlaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:38 pm

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:38 pm Post subject:

God bless you Choesf .

Rokaiaa
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:39 pm

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:53 am Post subject:

Good evening, rokaiaa

May God bless you and your loved ones with happiness and peace always!

Happy Blessings, Love and Light,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:39 pm

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:56 pm Post subject:

choesf wrote:
Good evening, rokaiaa

May God bless you and your loved ones with happiness and peace always!

Happy Blessings, Love and Light,

choesf

Dearest Choesf ,

Thanks looot,i wish you and your family the same.
Love and Light.

Rokaiaa
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2007”