Master FS techniques feed back

Katarina

Master FS techniques feed back

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:20 pm Post subject: Master FS techniques feed back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear friends,

It’s been a month since I joined Dhealing and during that time implemented all Master FS techniques. I think I gave it enough time to start working so, here is my feedback on it

Trinity3coins
When I first joined, my husband was working with some friends on a big project, hoping to sign a long-term contract that would bring serious money. It was at the end of January. Master gave me advice to place Trinity 3 coins in North and lights a candle for a week in my husband’s sheng chi direction. I followed the advice and at the same time placed Trinity 3 coins in the West as well. They didn’t get the contract but I wasn’t disappointed nor did I think that Master technique doesn’t work. Time was really short and, after Chris kindly analyzed our bazi, all was clear – for significant change in business luck, he has to wait about 10 more years
However, good news is that our money luck IS improving lately. More customers appeared, we are getting back the money people owed us, there is a chance we’ll be able to sell some inherited property etc. So, all in all – things are better than before Thank you Master!
Oh, I almost forgot: previous years, especially last year, we’ve had a lot of back stabbing and misunderstandings with some people – it’s also getting better. Not that we’ve became best friends but our communication is improved a bit. Thank you Master!

SCC and Crystal SCC
I placed our first SCC on January, 30th , NE of my husband’s home office. So far only fine salt crystallization was formed on the rim and inside (S and SW) of jar. There are fine bubbles on the coins, water is clear and everything is looking good.
Since I was pretty concerned with geopathic stress in our home, Masters advice was to place one more SCC, this time with crystal inside. We checked black lines again and there was one exactly where my husband is sitting in the office and one more crossing over our bed. I made SCC-C on February, 16th and placed it in NW of central lobby. Water is still clear, no crystallization and many very fine bubbles on coins and some floating on water. When it was placed, my hubby checked for black lines again and everything was the same but we hoped that bad influence was reduced.
And now is time for miracle A week after, we re-checked the black lines again and guess what? Now they’re in different place, about 1 meter from previous position, just enough to skip his chair and our bed or any other place where anyone is spending a lot of time! Since then, my husband is having less sore throat and is not coughing as before. Thank you, thank you Master!

De-cluttering
At the beginning of February we did a major declutter in two rooms (office and storage) and the moment we finished it, we both felt as big burden fell of our shoulders Right after that I fell sick for 10 days with flu but it was much milder than with people I got it from Thank you Master!

Pi Yao
On February, 08th I placed in SE of home beautiful Pi Yao photo sent by Olja (thank you Olja )
So far we didn’t get any lottery prize (maybe because we didn’t buy any lottery ticket ) but I think it’s working fine together with other FS items. Thank you Master!

Bedroom Mountain photo
On February, 16th we placed Mt. photo #5b above our bed. It was my hubby’s choice and it works – he was snoring heavily before, now it seldom happens, and it’s very gentle He also sleeps better than before. And for myself, at first I didn’t sleep well at all – I had more trouble to fall asleep than before and was even more tired in the morning than before Last couple of days things are getting better: I need less sleep and feel less tired in the morning. It’s still not ideal but I’ll give it some more time.
Anyway, I’m very happy with results we’ve got (no more “music” at night ) so, thank you Master!

Well, this is it. Sorry for long post but, since all cures were placed in short period of time, I thought it will give clearer picture if all feedback is in one place.
One more time I wish to thank you all for help and support and special thanks to Master for designing all these great cures and enhachers for us!

Very best wishes to all,
Vesna
Serbia
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: Master FS techniques feed back

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:37 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Vesna,

Thank you for sharing... I'm so glad you're happy with the results these cures brought to you and your husband

May you have joy and peace at all times

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
Always be humble. Be humble. The fragrance of your broad and generous mind will warm others' hearts.

phoenix188
France
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:58 pm Post subject:

Dear Vesna

We are glad you are making inroad into FS and it had enrich your life at a good speed.

Congratulation.

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:32 am Post subject:

Hello, Vesna

Wow, those are fantastic results that you had obtained within a short time after implementation of Master FS techniques. I am very happy for you.

It sure "feels" different in the atmosphere and the things that you do or encounter in life when your fengshui is good, right? What amazed me the most was your geopathic/black lines reading that was countered by the SCC-C...this is solid proof of the SCC-C's effectiveness on geopathic stress lines as you could actually measure or read the lines and see for yourself.

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful exeriences with us, Vesna.

May you continue to receive many blessings with Master FS Techniques.

Laughter, Peace and Light ,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:49 am Post subject:

Wonderful to hear more good news from you, Vesna Better late than never to receive some form of compensation from your insurance company. Wow, now your friends are also interested in your feng shui?

Hehe, at the rate that Master FS Techniques are being introduced all over the world and its benefits are felt, soon Master Atan's name will be internationally well knowned and famous

Happy blessings, Laughter, and Peace to you,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:16 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:03 am Post subject:

Dear Vesna,I am very glad things are going well and looking bright for you and Srdjan I don't remember anyone here being actually so accurate with the feed back which makes your post more precious for all of us here
See you soon

katarina
Serbia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:16 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:45 pm Post subject:

choesf wrote:
Wonderful to hear more good news from you, Vesna Better late than never to receive some form of compensation from your insurance company. Wow, now your friends are also interested in your feng shui?

Hehe, at the rate that Master FS Techniques are being introduced all over the world and its benefits are felt, soon Master Atan's name will be internationally well knowned and famous

Happy blessings, Laughter, and Peace to you,

choesf

Ha, ha dear Choesf, you are so right! Since I joined I've been "advertising" Dhealing forum as best and friendlyest place to learn simple and effective FS techniques
For the CNY I offered several home-made Ang Paws with 3 coins tied with red ribbon for wallets and several "Double happiness" symbols to my friends Also, I just came back from shopping in Belgrade's China-town with "material" for Trinity3coins and SCC for my friends who asked for assistance
Well, I'm also confident that Master Atan will become celebrity very soon if he is not celebrity already! His generosity and modesty are great and he deserves all good things in this and future lives! He obviously attracted and gathered good, generous people here as yourself, Olja, Terese, Phoenix188, Chris and many more. This is wonderful and positive place to be , share and learn and I hope I'll find the way to repay you all your kindness

BTW Olja, I'm more and more impatient to meet you! Best wishes to you and your family!

Greetings to all,
Vesna

Vesna
Serbia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:09 pm Post subject:

Dear Vesna,

How wonderful to read this post of yours, and see you progressing with much better luck for you and your husband I am so happy on your behalf, and pray that good things will keep on coming to you along this positive path!

Love and best wishes, Terese

Kimberly-8
Denmark

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2007”