I'm soo gratefull Choesf...

Katarina

I'm soo gratefull Choesf...

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:50 pm

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:45 am Post subject: I'm soo gratefull Choesf...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Choesf ,

I just want to thank you sooooo much from the bottom of my heart for showing me and guiding me to find out about this wonderfull website ''Dhealing''.I don't know what to say to express my gratitude, but i'm sure that you know my feeling and what i'm trying to express.I'm sooo thankfull and i don't care if i get something or not with FS Techniques,because your gesture and Master's help are more important than getting something material in this life .Because this wonderfull website is teaching me that life is about relationships and what we can do for each other rather than what we can get as far as material stuff,greed in an other way.Thanks to everybody here also for helping without asking for something in return..that what makes this website unique (hopefully the spelling is right,my english is just ok ) and that what makes this website the best.
I would like to send you all flowers to thank you all but i don't know how yet..i'm working on it..i have little time to read every posting between work and taking care of my son but i'm working on getting everything together
Thanks loot and GOD bless you all.
Best regards,Rokaiaa

Rokaiaa
USA
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: I'm soo gratefull Choesf...

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:50 pm

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:51 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow

master atan
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:14 am Post subject:

Wow indeed, rokaiaa, you really blew me off my feet!

Actually, I had popped in here for a while to relax after an exhausting day's work of waterproofing and painting in my house. But seeing your posting has lifted my spirits so high and made me very happy for you, too.

Many blessings to you and your wonderful son, and may your dreams come true !

Much love and comforting {{{ Hugs }}} to you and your son,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:34 am Post subject:

Hi rokaiaa

I just came here to ''Kay Poh" i.e. busybody or nosey. And I am so touched by what you said truthfully from your heart to choesf.

All of us here in Asia are busy doing Spring Cleaning i.e. declutter our house so that it is clean to welcome the New Year coming 18 Feb 07.

Wow, choesf must be in tears, drying her teary eyes!!

You may wish to check this link
www.dictionary.com

May you have the strength and energy to take care of your son and may all your wishes come true in 2007. All the best.

May peace be with you, always.

Best regards
yen
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:32 pm Post subject:

Thanks to you all for the blessings,you are wonderfull people and i feel honored to have you in my life .
Happy cleanings,i'm doing the same here too,and have a blessed 2007 year with whatever you wish for.

And Yen 1908,you can be noisy whenever you want too,fine with me
Blessings, Love and Light to you all
Sincerely,Rokaiaa

Rokaiaa
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:36 pm Post subject:

Hey, rokaiaa, you have changed your avatar! Good for you! I remember we had some fun "shopping" for your avatar Wow, that is a very vibrant coloured flower (or butterfly, hehe, my poor eyesight can't tell)....surely a sign that you have come a long way from when you since joined the forum and that you have done very well for yourself indeed, rokaiaa. I am happy for you!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings, Love and Light,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:56 pm

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:29 am Post subject:

Hello Choesf ,

You just amazes me all the time .
Guess what i expected this posting from you,hehehe
When i was looking around for new Avatar it came to my mind that you will be the first one to notice it .You should see the smile on my face when i saw your posting..i told to my self '' i know it'' as soon as i saw it.Well,it is a flower and i think it is called something like '' flower phoenix'' or something like that.I found it in Google.Oops is it ok if i name an other website's name here?.Anyway,i was just trying to share..I'm glad you like it.Thanks loot for your encouragement,they are so southing GOD bless you and your family
Sincerely,Rokaiaa

Rokaiaa
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:57 pm

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:36 am Post subject:

Good evening, rokaiaa

Thank you for sharing with me the information on your new "flower" avatar - it is very beautiful and colourful as well. Yes, you can post an outside link here if your posts have exceeded 60, which you have. Here is Master's announcement on outside links :-

http://www.atfreeforum.com/dhealing/vie ... m=dhealing

Have a wonderful rest this weekend!

Laughter, Happiness and Contentment to you,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:57 pm

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:11 am Post subject:

Hi rokaiaa

Oh no! only now I read it carefully and realised that you said I am noisy. Gosh! making so much noise so I better shut my big golden mouth up for being nosey! hahaha!!!

rokaiaa wrote:
Thanks to you all for the blessings,you are wonderfull people and i feel honored to have you in my life .
Happy cleanings,i'm doing the same here too,and have a blessed 2007 year with whatever you wish for.

Sincerely,Rokaiaa

yen
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:10 pm Post subject:

yen1908 wrote:
Hi rokaiaa

Oh no! only now I read it carefully and realised that you said I am noisy. Gosh! making so much noise so I better shut my big golden mouth up for being nosey! hahaha!!!

rokaiaa wrote:

Sincerely,Rokaiaa

Hello Choesf ,

No Yen 1908 said he was sorry for being noisy so i replied to him that it is ok with that he can be noisy if he wants to.That was for him not for you
Blessings, Love and Light.
Best regards,Rokaiaa

Rokaiaa
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:15 pm Post subject:

Oops, ,
Sorry Choesf i thought the message was from you but in fact it is from Yen1908..

Yen1908,you said you were noisy first not me.ha,ha,ha and please don't shut your mouth,i'll feel veeeery bad.We want to hear wnatever you want to say.pleaaaase .
All the best and GOD bless you.
Best regards,Rokaiaa

Rokaiaa
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:59 pm

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:56 pm Post subject:

OOh,i see how you are Yen1908 ,

Sorry i wasn't paying attention..you are making fun of my spelling ha,ha,ha..how about this,you can be noisy or nosy whatever make you happy.
All the best and GOD bless you
Sincerely,Rokaiaa

Rokaiaa
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:59 pm

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:34 pm Post subject:

Hi rokaiaa

Finally you got it!! Hurray!! hahaha!

rokaiaa wrote:
OOh,i see how you are Yen1908 ,

Sorry i wasn't paying attention..you are making fun of my spelling ha,ha,ha..how about this,you can be noisy or nosy whatever make you happy.
All the best and GOD bless you
Sincerely,Rokaiaa

yen
SIngapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:00 pm

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:31 am Post subject:

Hummm,i see how you are Yen1908 .So,tell me,when are you going to have Avatar?. .Just curious .
Happy spring cleaning

Blessings, Love and Light
Sincerely,Rokaiaa

Rokaiaa
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2007”