Wu lou & other FS items in car..

Katarina

Wu lou & other FS items in car..

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:06 pm Post subject: Wu lou & other FS items in car..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ,
I would like to share my story with you about Wu lou & bird feather in car for protection from car accidents.
On the beguining of 2006,when i was going through divorce,i was mooving my stuff to the place where i'm now.So i went to get my stuff and had to drive through high mountains and the road in narrow and has only 2 lines opposites to each other..on my way back,with the car full of lot of house items like chairs and..my son was sleeping..i was driving up focusing on the road when something was telling me to look on my lest opposit side..a car bigger than mine was driving so fast and tried to slow down but it was late so the car tripped and was coming toward us..i didn't have time to think,i got scared and start shaking from the top to the bottom and couldn't push on the gaz because my legs were shaking and they couldn't do anythink..then i don't know how the car in front of me was going to park on the right side slooowly and i just push soo hard on the gaz and swiverl from that car and drove away..i stopped and saw the car that was going to hit us going straight to the edge of the cliff and was stopped by a tree and looked like was cut in the middle by the tree,because the car was going soo fast..and looked like was going to fall any time

when i stopped my legs were still shaking and wouldn't obey me..also i had a Koran in my car and when i push on the gaz,the Koran jumped from the dashboard and landed between my feet.
Then i prayed and didn't know how with my legs still shaking i put on gaz and drove away because i was soo scared..i looked back to check on my son to see if he witnessed anything,thank GOD he was still sleeping ..i don't want him to see that kind of stuff..
Anyway,i thought i would share this story with you about caring Wulou and Bird feather in a car for protection from car accidents
Blessings, Love and Light
Sincerely,Rokaiaa

Rokaiaa
USA
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: Wu lou & other FS items in car..

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:21 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for sharing this story, rokaiaa

Luckily you and your son escaped unhurt from this scary incident and best was your son slept through it all and therefore was not traumatised by this experience. Yes, I also believe that it was the Wu Lous, bird feathers (I think those are peacock feathers, used for protection), and your Quran book that helped you.

Blessings, Love and Light,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:16 pm Post subject:

Could be Angel protecting you .

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:39 pm Post subject:

Yes,believe me,i think if the car hit us we would be dead by now.First it was coming toward us very fas and there was jut the cliff on my right side.So,i don't think we would survive.

And Master,
you seem to know lot and you got me curious,can you tell more about Angel,pleaaaaase
All the best to Master and Choesf and GOD bless you.
Sincerelt,Rokaiaa

Rokaiaa
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2007”