Dhealing [Healing Prayer ] Room Name List - 2017

Members who wish to request a healing prayer for themselves or their loved ones - please post here.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

master
Adviser

Dhealing [Healing Prayer ] Room Name List - 2017

Unread postby master » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:21 am

Welcome to dhealing Prayer Room 2017 - Name List.

1. Master atan - Malaysia - for Good Health and Protection from sickness.
  2. choesf - Malaysia - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  3. cokok - Malaysia - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  4. nickok - Malaysia - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  5. tmt - Malaysia - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  6. natkok - Malaysia - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  7. rykok - Malaysia - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  8. darkok - Malaysia - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  9. KC - Malaysia/Sweden - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  10. Torbjorn - Malaysia/Sweden - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  11. Benji (choesf's dog) - Malaysia - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  12. Baby (choesf's cat) - Malaysia - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  13. choesf - Malaysia - for Quick Healing and Recovery from her right eye infection
  14. rykok - Malaysia - for Good Health, Good Mental Clarity/Concentration/Memory to do well in his Y3S2 courses
  15. darkok - Malaysia - for Good Health, Good Mental Clarity/Concentration/Memory to do well in his Y3S2 courses
  16. Ong Su Kit - Singapore - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  17. Ong See En - Singapore - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  18. Lee Hoong Yoke - Singapore - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  19. Ong Swad Fei - Singapore - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  20. You Wee Wee - Singapore - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  21. Eom Chan Mi - Singapore - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  22. Koh Shu Hui - Singapore - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  23. Marlene - Canada - for Good Health, Protection from sickness with freedom from seasonal allergies and colds, Peaceful sleep and much Harmony and Spiritual Balance in her life. For Good Memory, Good Strength and a strong physical body.
  24. Happy - Singapore - To recover from the recent mental and physical fatigue. Experiencing a floater from my left eye... pray it will be a temporary one due to tiredness. Also my bloatedness and discomfort from my acid reflux will recover soon. To have strong immunity to fight against any health issue.
  25. Happy's son - Singapore - To have a speedy recovery from his flu.
  26. Happy's grandson - Singapore - To have a speedy recovery from his fever and no serious issue with his health. To have strong immunity to fight the virus or bacteria.
  27. Sri - India - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  28. Sri father - India - Protection from sickness, good health and protection from liquor addiction/bad habits.
  29. Happy - Singapore - To have a speedy & full recovery from my acid reflux and throat infection.
  30. rykok - Malaysia - for Good Health, Protection from sickness, and be stress free to go through smoothly the rest of his Y3S2 semester and do well in all his courses
  31. darkok - Malaysia - for Good Health, Protection from sickness, and be stress free to go through smoothly the rest of his Y3S2 semester and do well in all his courses
  32. Sukhvir.Singh & All Family members - Hong Kong~~ for good health for all my family members to stay away from sickness, good luck everyday & my business keep growing, expanding & last hope this world stop cruetly to the poor wild life
  33. Happy - Singapore - To have a full recovery from my right shoulder back pain.
  34. Happy - Singapore - To have a successful, smooth & painless procedure to remove the 2 facial warts and have a fast and smooth recovery.
  35. Happy's husband - Singapore - To have a successful procedure to remove his wart and a speedy recovery.
  36. Happy's grandson - Singapore - To have a strong healthy immunity to overcome his bacterial skin infection. To have a smooth and fast recovery from the blisters on him.
  37. Happy - Singapore.- feeling fatigue and tiredness on both my legs after walking too long distance last week. To resume to my normal health again.a
  38. Happy's brother - Singapore - to have a successful back operation and a speedy full recovery. To have a good strong health and immunity.
  39. Happy's mother - Singapore - to be positive in everything and more understanding for her children. To listen to her children instead of making her own decision. Also to have a good eyesight without major issues & good, strong health.
  40. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - to have strong immunity & health and clear & alert mind to retain all the work she has studied for hwr upcoming exam. To overcome all related stress and look positive.
  41. Happy - Singapore - Fast recovery from the pain and discomfort on the ball of my feet below my left small toe. Pray nothing serious and will have a speedy healing.
  42. Happy - Singapore - To have a full recovery from the strained muscles on my front left chest.
  43. Happy - Singapore - To overcome and recover from the breakout of eczema on my hands.
  44. Happy's grandson - Singapore - To be a happy and good temper baby. No issues or side effects from his upcoming vaccinations.
  45. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - To be able to release all the negative stress from the upcoming school exam.
  46. Happy's husband - Singapore - To have positive & healthy mind and body.
  47. Jennifer's son (DNMR) - Singapore - Falling sick for weeks, fever, sore throats and coughing during Basic Military Training (BMT). Prayer for fast and full recovery and strong immune body. Prayer that his sick leave will not affect his overall performance in BMT.
  48. Happy - Singapore - Speedy full recovery from the injured left pinky toe. Pray nothing serious on the injury.
  49. Marlene - Canada - Speedy recovery from Sinus congestion due to allergies and changes in weather.
  50. Happy - Singapore - Speedy full recovery of my over strained neck & shoulder.
  51. Marlene - Canada - For recovery of sore muscles, body aches and pains from too much over work outside in the yard. Help building a strong immune system and physical support for ongoing work in the house.
  52. Fernanda - Canada - For good health, healing, recovery and emotional support for her recent illness diagnosis. May the doctors and medical team have good news and advice for her later this month. Help build a strong immune system to fight the disease and bring her much happiness. Protection from having this disease spread in her body. Gui Ren for good doctors to help her.
  53. Happy - Singapore - speedy full recovery of my fractured left pinky toe. Recovered from my fatigue due to home repair overseeing
  54. Yip.K.B - Singapore - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  55. Ashleigh - Singapore - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  56. Jencsh - Singapore - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  57. ChewTW- Singapore - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  58. TeoBN - Singapore - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  59. Chris & Family - Singapore - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  60. Yvonne & Family - Singapore - for Good Health and Protection from sickness
  61. Happy - Singapore - blood test result to be normal and doc able to find cause of my recent fatigue etc.
  62. Happy's brother - Singapore - Successful in his operation tomorrow and have a smooth & speedy recovery.
  63. Happy's husband - Singapore - Doctor will.be able to help in his skin issue and nothing serious.
  64. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - To have a clear and stress free mind to prepare for her upcoming exam .
  65. Happy's mother - Singapore - To have positive thoughts and good health
  66. Happy's brother - Singapore - To have a compassionate mind for his own mother and learn to be patient, respect & understanding to his mother and sister. He will recover from his recent operation fast.
  67. Happy's brother's wife - Singapore - To learn to be understanding and compassionate to her old people.
  68. Happy - Singapore - To have a healthy mind and body. To relieve from stress from unreasonable people.
  69. Happy's mother - Singapore - To accept reality and learn to tolerate her children and live happily with them. Have them accept her with open arms and love. To repent from her previous dominating attitude.
  70. Jencsh - Singapore - to have a speedy recover from a torn muscle on her right arm / shoulder
  71. Happy - Singapore - to have a full recovery of my fractured toe and hafe a healthy body & mind.
  72. Happy's husband - Singapore - To recover from his stomach bloatedness and health issues.
  73. Marlene - Canada - For healing from runny nose, sneezing and congestion of sinuses. Help protect from seasonal allergies, dog hair and dust. Healing for the aches and pains that are flu like symptom. Protection from Orthodontic latex bands allergy and sensitivities during her treatment over the next year.
  74. Happy's son - Singapore - To recover from his tiredness these few days.
  75. Happys grandson - Singapore - To have a speedy recovery from his diarrhoea, stomach wind and virus or allergy. To resume to the normal good health and able to consume his milkfeed and cereal. Will be able to find out the cause of his health issue. His digestion system will be able to accept the breast milkfeed and the supplement powder milkfeed well.
  76. natkok - Malaysia - for good and quick recovery from her cough
  77. daffodil~~USA~~Healing prayer for my heart to settle down, my leg to finish healing and my kidney's not get any worse
  78. Sri, Sam, Ishu - India - To have positive energy, good health and success.
  79. Happy - Singapore - To have a speedy recovery from my lower back pain.
  80. Happy - Singapore - To have a recovery from hyperthryiodism and remain happy & healthy
  81. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - To have a clear mind for her studies and healthy body & mind.
  82. Happy's husband - Singapore - To have a full recovery from his bloatedness
  83. Happy's grandson - Singapore - To have a healthy body and mind. To have a full recovery from his tummy bloatedness
  84. Happy's mother - Singapore - To have a healthy body and mind to create love within her stay with her son & family.
  85. Happy's Brother - Singapore - To have a speedy recovery from his operation and maintain happiness with his mother and sister. Accept his mother as she is and able to accept her into his family
  86. Happy's sister-in-law - Singapore - Learn to forgive and maintain harmony and happiness with his mother in law.
  87. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - Speedy recovery from her throat infection and flu. Also to have strong immunity.
  88. Happy's grandson - Singapore - To have a strong immunity and smooth vaccination today and no fever after it.
  89. Happy's son - Singapore - To have a full recovery from his sorethroat.
  90. Happy's husband - Singapore - To have strong immunity in mind and body.
  91. Marlene - Canada - Rapid healing and relief from this head cold causing sneezing, congestion and trouble breathing.
  92. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - To have a speedy full recovery from her flu, sorethroat and cough as her national exam is next month. To be alert and strong immunity to fight the virus/bacteria.
  93. Evelyn - Singapore - To recover from sickness.
  94. Evelyn's Family - Singapore - to be healthy, to recover from all sickness.
  95. Marlene - Canada - To recover quickly and without complications from surgery.
  96. natkok - Malaysia - for fast healing and to be pain free from her biopsy surgery
  97. Marlene - Canada - For rapid healing of the pain and swelling from her surgery.
  98. analea~~US~~Requesting a healing prayer for myself, husband and son for mind and body.
  99. Happy's husband - Singapore - Success and speedy & full recovery for his upcoming procedure.
  100. Happy's brother - Singapore - The road to recovery from his surgery is smooth and successful. He will recover well and be more understanding and have patience.
  101. Happy's baby grandson - Singapore - To have a speedy recovery from his runny nose and cough after his medication. To have strong immunity to fight the virus.
  102. Happy and family members - Singapore - To have strong immunity against the flu virus and have strong health & mind.
  103. Mahender - India - To have good physical and mental health, peace and stability.
  104. Happy - Singapore - To have a full and speedy recovery from her stomach bloatedness and acid reflux
  105. Happy's grandson - Singapore - To recover fully from his runny nose and phelgmy cough.
  106. Happy's husband - Singapore - To have a successful treatment from his skin wart.
  107. Marlene - Canada - Speedy recovery from allergies and a cold causing congestion of sinus and lungs. Healing for pain and swelling from surgery.
  108. Sri - India - For a lot of immunity, quick recovery from running nose and for positive energy.
  109. Happy's mother - Singapore - To have a full and speedy recovery from her cough.

Dhealing Healing Prayer Name List - 2017

Dhealing Healing Prayer - Request - 2017

So Be It

Master atan

• Advertisement
Trinity 3coins for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Forum Healing Prayer Request”