Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Members who wish to request a Prayer for themselves or their loved ones - please post here.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3816
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby happy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:07 am

Dear Master / Moderator

Prayer requests:

1. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - To have confidence in her final exam and positive in her studies and whatever she does.
2. Happy & Happy's husband - Singapore - To be able to decide and find the right new home. All the procedures and settlement of the old home will be on time.

Thank you.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10290
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:49 pm

Good afternoon, dear sister Happy :D:

Your prayers are listed - Good Luck! :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(Nos. 282 & 283)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

happy wrote:Dear Master / Moderator

Prayer requests:

1. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - To have confidence in her final exam and positive in her studies and whatever she does.
2. Happy & Happy's husband - Singapore - To be able to decide and find the right new home. All the procedures and settlement of the old home will be on time.

Thank you.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

mirandawa
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby mirandawa » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:38 am

Dear master,

Kindly pray for my cousin.

Mahender - India - To overcome from heated arguments with his wife&family, to have mental peace and for protection from enemies.

Thank you.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10290
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:36 pm

Hi there, dear mirandawa

Your prayer request for your cousin has been listed :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(No. 284)

If he can, placing a SCC in his home can help to reduce the tension and stress, as well as for protection. :thinking

With love, light and peace,

choesf :g

mirandawa wrote:Dear master,

Kindly pray for my cousin.

Mahender - India - To overcome from heated arguments with his wife&family, to have mental peace and for protection from enemies.

Thank you.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10290
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:45 pm

This is to list my youngest daughter for some Good Luck and Success prayers in her new job hunt :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(No. 285)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Bluewater
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:14 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Bluewater » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:12 pm

Dear Master Atan, Choesf and moderators,

I would like to request STRONG prayers for my mum's new house selection tomorrow:-

Jennifer's mother and sister (YLM) - Singapore - Applied new BTO and successfully got a selection date on tomorrow 22nd Nov @0830hrs. Strong prayers for smooth selection and choose the best unit with good location and facing.

Thank you. :respect: :respect:
With love, light and peace,

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10290
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Good evening, dear Jennifer :D:

Your prayer has been listed - Good Luck and Success! :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(No. 286)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Bluewater wrote:Dear Master Atan, Choesf and moderators,

I would like to request STRONG prayers for my mum's new house selection tomorrow:-

Jennifer's mother and sister (YLM) - Singapore - Applied new BTO and successfully got a selection date on tomorrow 22nd Nov @0830hrs. Strong prayers for smooth selection and choose the best unit with good location and facing.

Thank you. :respect: :respect:
With love, light and peace,
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Miki
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Miki » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:49 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Listing requests for prayers,

Evelyn - Singapore - More gui ren to help in her career. Hope that the career path will be more smooth. MD and LSG please do not increase anymore of her workload and learn to appreciate her efforts. She hope to have better opportunities elsewhere.

CS Lim - Singapore - Promotion coming his way soon. All the bosses are aware of his efforts and achievements.

Thanks so much,
Eve

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10290
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:57 am

Hi there, dear Eve :D:

Your prayers are listed - Good Luck! :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(Nos. 287 & 288)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Miki wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Listing requests for prayers,

Evelyn - Singapore - More gui ren to help in her career. Hope that the career path will be more smooth. MD and LSG please do not increase anymore of her workload and learn to appreciate her efforts. She hope to have better opportunities elsewhere.

CS Lim - Singapore - Promotion coming his way soon. All the bosses are aware of his efforts and achievements.

Thanks so much,
Eve
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
daffodil
moderator
Posts: 460
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:15 am
Location: USA

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby daffodil » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:18 am

Please add my prayer.

Need to get more children for my business of daycare. Need good quality parents to take care of their children while they work. daffodil - USA

(Very dry spell here. need helpful prayer to get more work taking care of children for parents Forest Hills Daycare is my business name. Thank you and blessings to you) daffodil.
Love, Light and Blessings,
daffodil

Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore - USA

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10290
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:39 pm

Hello there, dear daffodil :D:

Your prayers are listed - Good Luck and hope you get more children registered at your daycare! :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(Nos. 289 & 290)

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :t:

daffodil wrote:Please add my prayer.

Need to get more children for my business of daycare. Need good quality parents to take care of their children while they work. daffodil - USA

(Very dry spell here. need helpful prayer to get more work taking care of children for parents Forest Hills Daycare is my business name. Thank you and blessings to you) daffodil.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Miki
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Miki » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:53 am

Thank you dear Choesf :vgood:

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear Eve :D:

Your prayers are listed - Good Luck! :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(Nos. 287 & 288)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Miki wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Listing requests for prayers,

Evelyn - Singapore - More gui ren to help in her career. Hope that the career path will be more smooth. MD and LSG please do not increase anymore of her workload and learn to appreciate her efforts. She hope to have better opportunities elsewhere.

CS Lim - Singapore - Promotion coming his way soon. All the bosses are aware of his efforts and achievements.

Thanks so much,
Eve

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3816
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby happy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:41 pm

Dear Master

Requesting for prayers

1. Happy - Singapore - The cancellation of the home process will be a smooth one without any delay and present home document process will be approved without any issue.
2. Happy - Singapore - To receive good vibes from family members.
3. Happy's mother - Singapore - To have a happy and positive mind and to live amicably with family members
4. Happy's brother - Singapore - To have a happy and understanding attitude towards his mother and live happily with her.

Thank you.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby SAG » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:28 pm

Hello Happy,

Your prayers have been listed. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682 (No. 291-294)

Blessings, :respect:
SAG :g

happy wrote:Dear Master

Requesting for prayers

1. Happy - Singapore - The cancellation of the home process will be a smooth one without any delay and present home document process will be approved without any issue.
2. Happy - Singapore - To receive good vibes from family members.
3. Happy's mother - Singapore - To have a happy and positive mind and to live amicably with family members
4. Happy's brother - Singapore - To have a happy and understanding attitude towards his mother and live happily with her.

Thank you.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby SAG » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:26 am

Listing myself for some Prayers. :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682 (No. 296)

Love & Light. :respect:
SAG :g

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3816
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby happy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Thank you SAG. :ty:


SAG wrote:Hello Happy,

Your prayers have been listed. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682 (No. 291-294)

Blessings, :respect:
SAG :g

happy wrote:Dear Master

Requesting for prayers

1. Happy - Singapore - The cancellation of the home process will be a smooth one without any delay and present home document process will be approved without any issue.
2. Happy - Singapore - To receive good vibes from family members.
3. Happy's mother - Singapore - To have a happy and positive mind and to live amicably with family members
4. Happy's brother - Singapore - To have a happy and understanding attitude towards his mother and live happily with her.

Thank you.



  • Advertisement
Untitled Document

snowmanDhealing Management wish all members and their family
a Merry Christmas and
a successful New Year.

Dhealing Xmas Trinity Prayer 2017


Return to “Forum Prayer Request”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest