Grateful Romanians!

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

rozalia

Grateful Romanians!

Unread postby rozalia » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Dear Master! :D

My daughter, Ina, told me a few minutes ago to pass you the following message: " Mom, tell atan ( sorry for the too friendly approach) that I thank him from the bottom of my heart for his prayer the other day! Not only we get the two projects we were negotiating for, but we get three others more. Now that every architecture bureau is depriving people , we have to hire at least 3 or 4, otherwise we can't handle all the work.Tell him I'm so grateful..."

My translation is not perfect,but this is the meaning of what she said.

You know by now that I am always late with my " experience and story" posts. I need a special state of mind for that and this is now. A few friends of mine are following Master atan's techniques for 3 years.For the last year, when the economical crisis started to show its effects, they still can report the following:

- Csaba N. is in the wearing apparel business: he is happy to tell that last year and this year too , his business is growing and he is more than content.
- Zsuzsanna bought a great piece of land last year, built a hose on ( not decorated yet) made a transportation firm for her husband and bought him a big,new Renault camion.
- Adel has a firm and she is doing a good job.
-Monica asked last year a BRC for her daughter who wasn't able to pass the last two exams of her University studies. Two months, she passed those exams and now she is a lawyer and has a very good job.
-Eniko K has a big garden design business and she is very pleased about how things are going, crisis or no crisis.
- Lavinia had some problems in the couple, but shortly after Master's BMS prayer, she said there are no more problems.

No need to say that all those friends of mine requested prayers and BRCs before the Chinese New Year and have your techniques in their house.

For me and for them a thank you from the bottom of our heart.

With love,as always, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

choesf

Re: Grateful Romanians!

Unread postby choesf » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:13 am

Te Pups Cu Drag, my dearest Rose! :D

I apologise for the late reply as we Malaysians are experiencing Internet connection problems with US servers/websites since yesterday...we can't even log in here at times! :oops: :roll: :lol:

My heartiest congratulations to Ina and your friends for being able to reap the wonderful benefits of Master's unique FS Techniques. Most importantly, kudos go to you for helping them learn Feng Shui and apply them successfully! :D

No doubt, there is the global economic crisis happening now, but when we apply Master's Feng Shui and Spiritual Techniques, we are at an added advantage and can stay in front in this really tough times. :wink:

I wish all of you more good things to come for this year!

With lots of love to you and Ina,

choesf :D
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

atan

Unread postby atan » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:23 am

Congratulation. :)

We are happy good things is happening.

master atan.
Retired ~ Professional Healer,Psychic,Crystal Master , Feng Shui Master and New Age Priest.~ 退休神醫,風水大師,新時代法師.

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:02 pm

Thank you Master,choesf and phoenix188 for being there for me, my family and my friends every time we need it. Without you and Master's unique Techinques all those accomplishments would never happen.

With love and gratitude,as always,rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

• Advertisement
Trinity 3coins for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”