Amazing Dream Leading To April Wish Fulfilled

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

choesf

Amazing Dream Leading To April Wish Fulfilled

Unread postby choesf » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

Wow, something amazing happened to my second daughter, Natasha :shock: .

This week marks the final examinations period for Natasha and my eldest son, Ryan. Natasha's April wish is to obtain good results for her course assignments and exams.

Two nights ago, she had an incredible dream - she dreamed that her lecturer gave her the questions to the exam which was only held today. When Natasha told me her strange dream yesterday, I told her that it could be Heaven sending her some "tips" for her exams since her April wish was to get good results...and I said she should take the dream seriously and study for those questions. :thinking

Heheh, she told her classmates yesterday, too, about her dream and she told them to study for those questions that came out in her dream...but of course, her friends didn't take her seriously. :omg:

Wow, today....those questions from Natasha's dream came out exactly and when she saw the exam questions, she was so surprised, but she happily answered those questions as she has studied well for them. Amazing!

April wish is fulfilled for Natasha. :vh: :yp: :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Re: Amazing Dream Leading To April Wish Fulfilled

Unread postby master » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:34 pm

choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

This week marks the final examinations period for Natasha and my eldest son, Ryan. Natasha's April wish is to obtain good results for her course assignments and exams.

Two nights ago, she had an incredible dream - she dreamed that her lecturer gave her the questions to the exam which was only held today. When Natasha told me her strange dream yesterday, I told her that it could be Heaven sending her some "tips" for her exams since her April wish was to get good results...and I said she should take the dream seriously and study for those questions. :thinking

Heheh, she told her classmates yesterday, too, about her dream and she told them to study for those questions that came out in her dream...but of course, her friends didn't take her seriously. :omg:

Wow, today....those questions from Natasha's dream came out exactly and when she saw the exam questions, she was so surprised, but she happily answered those questions as she has studied well for them. Amazing!

Wow . :smile:

Very good dream. :vgood:

master atan.

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:57 am

Amazing, indeed! Congratulations to Natasha! :vgood:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:58 am

Thank you, dear Rose. Natasha's amazing experience shows that Master's God of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique can work in "mysterious" and successful ways! :vh: :yp: :claphand:

rozalia wrote:

Amazing, indeed! Congratulations to Natasha! :vgood:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

• Advertisement
Trinity 3coins for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”