Wish this is a good start......

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

MWB

Wish this is a good start......

Unread postby MWB » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:12 am

Dear Master/Mods/Members,
Wish you all a happy new year, and a Prosperous Ox Year ahead, wherever, whenever and whoever you are.. :)

Just before end of 2008 and also before the start of year of Ox, I have asked and requested Master to perform special prayer and also BRC for CNY 2009. On top of that I have also requested friendly moderator here to list my name and family for Tai Shui Protection.

Since then, guess what happen? I have strike special prize on the 9th day of CNY (Thne Kong Bday) and also first prize on the eve of Chap Goh Meh (15th day, which is last day of CNY). I am truly blessed with this news, eventhough is not a big amount (I just bought RM1 only), and I truly believed this could be from the prayers performed by Master.

With that, my humble donation will reach Master's account soon as my appreciation to Master and Moderators who assist in all the way they can.

Appreciate all your assistance. :)
Many Thanks n Happy Always! :)
God Blessed!
MWB

Katarina

Re: Wish this is a good start......

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:46 am

Dear MWB, wonderful news during CNY :) ! Thank you for sharing these joyfull moments with all of us here :) !
Wishing you and your family further prosper in health and abundance :) ! ....kInd regards....Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:46 pm

Congratulations to you, dear MWB! Wow, this is very good news...a wonderful start to your Year of the Ox! I remember when you first joined Dhealing Forum, you also struck lottery then...wah, you are very "ong" hor. I am very happy for you and your family. :D

May you and your loved ones continue to be blessed with more prosperity, good health and happiness!

With love, peace and joy,

choesf :D
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

MWB

Unread postby MWB » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Dear Katarina/Choesf,

Thanks for the kind wishes. Appreciate that. Yes I hope this is a good start for me and my family, and continue to improve along the year :) Yes I have struck a couple of times during 2nd half of 2008, after practising Master's advise. I hope this will continue and have the same good effect to all the members here. :)
God Blessed!
MWB

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Dear MWB. :)

I am glad you benefited from this forum.

master atan.

MWB

Unread postby MWB » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:12 am

master wrote:Dear MWB. :)

master atan.

Dear Master,
I should thank you of this wonderful forum, and had helped me a lot during my stay here(since 2nd quarter of 2008). No other words that I can express rather than a big thank you to you and also friendly Moderators here that assist members whenever they need help.

Hope you have received my humble donation transferred to your MBB today. :)
God Blessed!
MWB

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:17 am

Dear MWB,

Congratulations for your winnings :D May you continue to enjoy a prosperous Ox year :)

With love and blessings :)
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

MWB

Unread postby MWB » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:58 pm

phoenix188 wrote:Dear MWB,

Congratulations for your winnings :D May you continue to enjoy a prosperous Ox year :)

With love and blessings :)

Dear Phoenix188,
Thanks a lot for your kind wishes. I hope to improve more, after I had placed most of Master's FS techniques. So far I have just requested for piyaos activation. More to come. Thanks all.. :)
God Blessed!
MWB

atan

Unread postby atan » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:49 pm

MWB wrote:
master wrote:Dear MWB. :)

master atan.

Dear Master,
I should thank you of this wonderful forum, and had helped me a lot during my stay here(since 2nd quarter of 2008). No other words that I can express rather than a big thank you to you and also friendly Moderators here that assist members whenever they need help.

Hope you have received my humble donation transferred to your MBB today. :)

Thank you i had received the Donation. :)

Donation name list

Master atan.
Retired ~ Professional Healer,Psychic,Crystal Master , Feng Shui Master and New Age Priest.~ 退休神醫,風水大師,新時代法師.

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”