Good news from Romania!

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

rozalia

Good news from Romania!

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:40 am

Dear Master! :D:

I have a young friend in my hometown, Csaba. Together with his large family (parents, brother & family, sister & family) they are applying your techniques, requesting CNY BRC, prayers and other Ceremonies for more than 4 years now. He asked me to tell you that their business is growing , despite of the crisis they continue hiring people and are successful aboard with the clothes they make. Everybody is healthy, except small health issues, which I'll list a healing prayer for.

Csaba asked me to transfer a small donation for you (USD60) which I did with the Unique Transaction ID # 5X71640204255945N, as a sing of gratitude for all you have done for them. :Dziekuje:

With love, as always, rose :yp:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

choesf

Re: Good news from Romania!

Unread postby choesf » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 am

Hi there, dear Rose :D:

Congratulations to Csaba and family on their good news and my compliments to you on teaching them Master's Dhealing techniques well! :vh: :claphand: :yp:

It is really encouraging to hear of positive developments in life and I am very happy for both of you. :yp: :yp: :yp:

May there be more good news coming from Romania! :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:37 pm

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear Rose :D:

Congratulations to Csaba and family on their good news and my compliments to you on teaching them Master's Dhealing techniques well! :vh: :claphand: :yp:

It is really encouraging to hear of positive developments in life and I am very happy for both of you. :yp: :yp: :yp:

May there be more good news coming from Romania! :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:

Thank you, dear choesf, for the compliments and appreciation! I'm so happy for this young man & family. He is very serious and precise on applying Master's techniques and the results are amazing! :yp:

With love, as always, rose

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:57 pm

rozalia wrote:Dear Master! :D:

I have a young friend in my hometown, Csaba. Together with his large family (parents, brother & family, sister & family) they are applying your techniques, requesting CNY BRC, prayers and other Ceremonies for more than 4 years now. He asked me to tell you that their business is growing , despite of the crisis they continue hiring people and are successful aboard with the clothes they make. Everybody is healthy, except small health issues, which I'll list a healing prayer for.

Csaba asked me to transfer a small donation for you (USD60) which I did with the Unique Transaction ID # 5X71640204255945N, as a sing of gratitude for all you have done for them. :Dziekuje:

Wow - Good Job - rose  
:think:

Please send my thank to them for their kind donation.

May them be Bless with more good things in life.

viewtopic.php?f=127&t=3345&p=32109#p32109

Master atan.

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:33 pm

master wrote:
rozalia wrote:Dear Master! :D:

Wow - Good Job - rose  
:think:

Please send my thank to them for their kind donation.

May them be Bless with more good things in life.

viewtopic.php?f=127&t=3345&p=32109#p32109

Master atan.

I will, Master, but it is not me. This is because " We care and share your proven techniques with good people! "

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”