A Happy Chinese New Year 2012

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

choesf

A Happy Chinese New Year 2012

Unread postby choesf » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Good afternoon, dear Master and members :D:

Finally, with the winding down of the CNY activities for my family, I can now put together my usual annual Dhealing Story to share with you here. It is my hope that the positive notes and energies will spread around and you will have your own wonderful Dhealing experiences to tell us here, too. :claphand: :vh:

The past year has seen an improvement in overall wealth for my family. My husband' sales improved from the year before, while Nicolle had a few unexpected salary increments. She was given an award for excellent job performance. :vh:

My second daughter, Natasha, did excellently at her university course and was the top performing student. She obtained a perfect grade point of 4.0 and was the only student that made it to the university President's List. She received a letter of commendation from the President. :claphand:

There were a few situations that happened very strangely like miracles, where things just fell into place easily, e.g.

1) finding a parking spot available right in front of the shops I wanted to go to (those areas are always packed with cars and vacant parking spaces are usually impossible to find), :yp:

2) when I found a local courier office had moved its premises when I reached there, I decided to drive much further down the street to call them. However, no one picked up the phone and I was worried I would have to go home without picking up my important package. I happened to look around where I was parked and saw that the courier's new office was at the corner of the road across where I was! :yp:

3) I usually have to pick up my children from various locations at different times during the day. Sometimes, it is really amazing how when I was out to pick one child and when I wished that the other child would call me to inform me that he was done also so that I can pick them up at the same time, the second child would actually call me. :yp:

One of the happiest news for me was the full repayment of a personal loan. Finally, we are debt free except for the usual housing loan. :yp:

Nearer the CNY, and especially after placement of my North Dhealing Shop CSCC, things got even better.

My family members got many, many free things - the best one being a free steak meal worth RM70 for my youngest son when my family were having dinner there. :claphand:

My Wordpress blog was offered an advertisement programme soon to be launched by the Wordpress management, and I can get paid for having them allow advertisements at my blog. :vh:

When the CNY arrived, my blog hit a new record daily high of 3,200 visitors. :yp: :yp:

The biggest miracle of them all was this strange but wonderful event ===>

On the second day of CNY, I received a phone call from my sister-in-law. She said she was at a Kwan Yin temple and she saw my husband's and my names in an old record book dating back to 1996, detailing that our children were listed under Kwan Yin's adoption (they were her godchildren).

The strange thing was this -

1) she never knew my children were "kai" to the Kwan Yin at that temple

2) the Kwan Yin temple I had originally went to pray for my children to Kwan Yin was near my house and had closed down in 2000. I didn't know where it had moved to and I couldn't "redeem" my 4 children's adoption to Kwan Yin (I was instructed by the temple to do that when my children turned 16 - my children's ages this year are 26, 21, 19 and 17)

3) my sister-in-law so happened to have her eldest grandson "adopted" by Kwan Yin at that temple in 1997 and she managed to track the temple's new location to a new town far away from the previous place.

Wow, I was so shocked and happy that I finally get some "closure" to my "obligations" to Kwan Yin. On the 4th day of CNY, I went back to the Kwan Yin Temple with my sister-in-law and I was so relieved to "sook kai" my 4 children from Kwan Yin and thank Kwan Yin for protecting my children all those years. :yp: :yp: :yp:

After the God of Wealth Prayers on the eve of CNY 2012 and with the 3 CNY BRCs, the air and energies felt very light, bright, happy and lucky. It is one of the smoothest, happiest and joyous my family ever had. :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

Moreover for year 2012, my house has the Prosperity Star # 8 right at our main door in the West sector, and with Master atan's CNY BRCs, Feng Shui and Spritual techniques, my family can be sure to receive more auspicious blessings for the rest of the year. :g :claphand:

Over the 6 years since I started following Master atan, there are a few observations I made :thinking :-

1) it is important to not mix the different schools of Feng Shui or energies. Master atan's techniques are unique in that his items are activated for them to be effective. If we have other types of FS items or practices, there may arise some incompatibility. I used to have many types of other FS ornaments, but I had kept them in the store room already.

2) it is very important to maintain a mind that is positive and peaceful as often as possible, so that we can "capture" the good energies (luck) that come to us as a result of good house Feng Shui. My family, of course, still have unfortunate events happening to us but we try to ride them out as smoothly and quietly as possible. Then we look forward and ahead with positive attitudes.

3) try to do salt baths as often as possible.

4) whenever there is a strong obstacle in the path, request for a BRC from Master. Heheh, if you look at the previous year's BRC list, you will see my family names there many times. :lol:

5) same for stress - whenever I see my husband or children being too stressed out, I will request for Healing Prayers for Body, Mind and Soul from Master atan for them.

For year 2012, it is the Year of the Water Dragon and it is a year where we can see more wealth and good luck. With Master atan's CNY BRCs and Dhealing Techniques, we can be sure we stand a better chance to capture that wealth and good luck - remember, try to stay peaceful and positive in mind. :vh:

I would like to thank Master atan for his unique Dhealing FS and Spritual Techniques and guidance, for they have brought improvements to life for my family year after year. Thank you! :g : :vh: :Dziekuje:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

choesf

Re: A Happy Chinese New Year 2012

Unread postby choesf » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:50 pm

P.S. I was in the kitchen cooking when I remembered I forgot to mention another 2 things :lol: -

1) my gas tank "chose" the perfect time to run out of gas when I was cooking the CNY Eve Family Reunion Dinner (I cooked 8 dishes)....the gas/fire went out when I cooked my last dish and I had tested the flavour after putting some salt. Actually, this has happened many times before...the gas would go out when I finish whatever I was cooking, not during and I had to wait for the gas man to come. :vh: :vh: :vh:

2) when our overall wealth improved last year, my husband bought me and my youngest son each a Lenovo laptop a week before the CNY. So, now I have my own computer to use, instead of waiting for my chidlren's desktop computers to be available. :yp: :yp: :yp:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Your house is constantly with good chi moving in . :smile:

You did many right things to promote good chi flow..... like

1. Declutter.
2. Help others with unconditional love.
3. Practice FS with activation.
4. Practice FS with proven records
5. Do many donations to the one who had helped you and to those who was in trouble.
6 and others.

Congratulation.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:06 am

Hi Sister Choesf,

Thank you for sharing....and may you & your family be flooded with happiness, wealth and good health in the year of the Dragon! :claphand:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Thank you so much for your good blessings for my family, dear sister Felicia. I would also like to wish you and your family an abundance of fulfilled wishes, success, prosperity, wealth and good health for the year of the Water Dragon 2012. :g :vgood: :yp:

choesf :D:

felicia wrote:Hi Sister Choesf,

Thank you for sharing....and may you & your family be flooded with happiness, wealth and good health in the year of the Dragon! :claphand:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Thank you very much, dear Master, for your guidance and techniques - heheh, they had helped me to gain good chi flow at home. :vgood: :claphand: :yp:

Another interesting thing that happened was this ===>

I noticed the week before the CNY, there was a lot of excitement and happiness at home (more than in previous years) and right when the CNY started, the atmosphere at home was very light and happy. I am quite sure that was due to the powerful Dhealing CSCCs, God of Wealth Prayers and the 3 CNY BRCs that you did. :thinking

Yesterday at the doctor's, my husband and I asked to have our blood pressure checked. My husband has high blood pressure and is on medication. Mine is usually on the high side of the average range, around 125 to 138, but I am not on any medication.

Wow, both our readings was around 110 yesterday. My doctor couldn't believe my reading that he checked my blood pressure 3 times! 110 was my LOWEST reading in 10 years. He even asked me what was my secret of making my blood pressure go so low. :thinking

A week before the CNY, it was still my usual 124 blood pressure reading.

I didn't take any herbs for regulating blood pressure for the last 1 month since I got busy with the CNY preparations.

So, my conclusion is ===> it must be the light and relaxing, happy energies at home that can cause even our blood pressure to be good and normal (heheh, no stress?) Even my husband told the doctor my good blood pressure reading could be due to our environment. :yp: :yp: :yp:

master wrote:Your house is constantly with good chi moving in . :smile:

You did many right things to promote good chi flow..... like

1. Declutter.
2. Help others with unconditional love.
3. Practice FS with activation.
4. Practice FS with proven records
5. Do many donations to the one who had helped you and to those who was in trouble.
6 and others.

Congratulation.

master atan.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:07 am

I feel it is due to the Crystal Scc from me - it is with new technique for 2012.

When place in the north - it is very helpful for your health - especially both the kidney.

master atan

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:16 am

Good morning, dear Master :D:

Wow, so it was the Dhealing Shop CSCC at the North that I had placed for this year that helped improved our health - how wonderful! :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

My whole family also reported having good sleep since the CNY started - but I'm not sure if that is due to my placing of a Wealth Cure beside each of our beds. I remember you mentioning Wealth Cures in bedroom can promote good sleep. :thinking :vh: Heheh, I made 14 Wealth Cures this year 2012! :rofl:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:10 am

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Master :D:

Wow, so it was the Dhealing Shop CSCC at the North that I had placed for this year that helped improved our health - how wonderful! :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

My whole family also reported having good sleep since the CNY started - but I'm not sure if that is due to my placing of a Wealth Cure beside each of our beds. I remember you mentioning Wealth Cures in bedroom can promote good sleep. :thinking :vh: Heheh, I made 14 Wealth Cures this year 2012! :rofl:

Wow. :thinking

You need a store to keep your wealth cure. :unsure:

One of the function of the wealth cure is to spread good chi - good chi can do many good things.

Good Luck.

master atan

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Heheh, there's no need to have a store for my Wealth Cures, dear Master ... :rofl: Someone once asked me where I put all my 14 Wealth Cures :thinking :omg: .....here's where :-

1) at my Lord Buddha altar in NE sector of my home, also my husband's Sheng Qi / Success direction

2) at my Ancestors' altar - I wanted them to have good luck and good chi as well

3) at North sector of home - my Sheng Qi direction, and for enhancing Career Luck

4) with 2 photos of my whole family, and of me and my husband - in South sector of home. Also for family harmony and happiness.

5) at NW sector of home

6) at SE sector of home

7) at Centre of home

8) at my bedside

9) at my husband's bedside

10) on the nightstand between my sons' beds - East sector of home

11) on the nightstand between my daughter's beds - North sector of home

12) West sector of home

13) with Piyao and cup Wealth Water

14) a small Wealth Cure in my husband's laptop bag - for Career good luck, as he doesn't have a fixed table in his office

Heheh, I'm not sure if you remember this ===> when you sent me my order of Dhealing Shop CSCC - you had enclosed 14 pieces of Gold coloured Ang Pows inside. Maybe you knew in advance that I was going to make 14 Wealth Cures then....well... I really did! How coincidental! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually, I felt the Wealth Cures' good energies last year and this year, I decided to maximise the opportunities to make as many Wealth Cures during the God of Wealth Prayers for his blessings. :yp:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:14 pm

Good luck. :Dziekuje:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Thank you, dear Master, for your well wishes. :vgood:

Yesterday, Nicolle and I were at a shopping mall when she saw a piece of RM10 note on the floor. As there were nobody nearby, she picked it up. We waited for a while to see if anyone would come by and look for their dropped money so that we can return the money to them...but nobody did. So, Nicolle took the RM10 instead. It's the first time in her life that she found money on the floor. :thinking

Heheh, Chimmal dropped by my house today..thank you for the bottle of homemade tonic wine :yp: . I gave him a CNY ang pow and a set of Lucky 3coins that was activated by God of Wealth already. :yp:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:48 pm

:vh:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Good evening, dear Master :D:

I just had a call from Nicolle - she has received news from her boss that she will have another increment in her salary effective from this month. How wonderful indeed as it was certainly unexpected! More $$$ for her. :yp: :yp: :yp:

Nicolle has made a donation already towards the Karmic Debts Ceremony in view of the good news. :g :claphand:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:14 pm

choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D:

I just had a call from Nicolle - she has received news from her boss that she will have another increment in her salary effective from this month. How wonderful indeed as it was certainly unexpected! More $$$ for her. :yp: :yp: :yp:

Nicolle has made a donation already towards the Karmic Debts Ceremony in view of the good news. :g :claphand:

Congratulation. :claphand:

Please thanks her for her kind donation. :vh:

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:43 am

Thank you, dear Master! I will convey your message to her. :g :vh: