Feedback from blog visitor

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

rozalia

Feedback from blog visitor

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:53 am

Good morning, dear Master! :D:

One of my blog visitors asked me to forward here a feedback she posted yesterday, after one month or so that she started to apply Master’s FS Techniques. Her name is Alina and she requested for the first time BRCs for this Chinese New Year. Also she told her friends about this forum and your Techniques and they too, started to apply your tips in their homes. Here is the translation of her post:

" I’m happy to tell you about the wonderful things that happened in our lives since we use Master atan’s Feng Shui Techniques. I'll give some concrete examples below:

My friend from childhood, Alina (Alina as I am) after requesting activation for T3 coins and SCCs found a great job, stable and well payed (PR and translator at a Polish corporation, Polish being her native language). There are more than two years she is looking for a suitable job and she found it now. You can find her on the activation lists.

Another case, Mrs. Cornelia Georgeta, retired, former biologist, a great lady, with many financial problems (bank credits) has found work in her field and solutions for her problems.

Andreea, a former student of mine, now an economist at the BCR ( a Romanian bank), has been advanced in the post she had and got a refinance for a loan.

Melania Aurora, pediatrician, a very special person, immediately after the first activation and one week after the BRCs, she received an invitation to China and Tibet from one of her patient’s mother, as a gift.

Oana, wanted for a long time to have a baby and shortly after she started to apply Master’s Techniques she found out that she is pregnant.

Ruxandra Adriana, got several contracts at the firm, after requesting SCC and T3 coins activation;

And finally me ( I have a beauty salon) , I have more clients, more students in my classes, and much more energy to do all that work.

So far with the good news…and I trust that others will follow and for the better, because 2011 has just begun."

I'm very happy for them and grateful that you gave me the opportunity to be the intermediary between you and all these people. :respect:

With love, as always, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

Katarina

Re: Feedback from blog visitor

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:10 am

This is quite a lot of wonderful news dear Rose :claphand: :yp: :D: !
Congratulations to Master's Dhealing techniques and you for being such a great and successfull intermediary :claphand: :g :D: .......with love and blessings......Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:48 am

Good morning, dear Rose :D:

Wow, those were fantastic positive experiences from the people you have guided with Master's Dhealing Techniques - you have done very well! Congratulations! :yp: :claphand: :vh:

Here is wishing you and them more good things to happen for 2011 :g

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:38 am

Wow Good Effort Rose :yp:  
:think:

I am glad the good karma you had earned here is showing many positive result in what you do - Congratulation.

Please give thank to all who posted they feedback.

Good Luck.

master atan.

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Katarina wrote:This is quite a lot of wonderful news dear Rose :claphand: :yp: :D: !
Congratulations to Master's Dhealing techniques and you for being such a great and successfull intermediary :claphand: :g :D: .......with love and blessings......Katarina

Thank you, Katarina! :D:

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:50 pm

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Rose :D:

Wow, those were fantastic positive experiences from the people you have guided with Master's Dhealing Techniques - you have done very well! Congratulations! :yp: :claphand: :vh:

Here is wishing you and them more good things to happen for 2011 :g

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Same good wishes to you, dear choesf! Thank you :Dziekuje:

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:54 pm

master wrote:
  Wow Good Effort Rose :yp:  
:think:

I am glad the good karma you had earned here is showing many positive result in what you do - Congratulation.

Please give thank to all who posted they feedback.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Thank you, dear Master! :Dziekuje: I wish no other reward and will forward them your message.

With love, as always, rose :D:

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”