A HUGE THANK YOU FOR YOUR BLESSINGS

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

aneezrics

A HUGE THANK YOU FOR YOUR BLESSINGS

Unread postby aneezrics » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:36 am

Dearest Master Atan and all moderators,

I wanted to wait until everything came through but I can't wait. I feel strongly that I have to share the amazing things that are unraveling in my life right now. I have been asking Master Atan for his blessings and bombarding Master Atan whether my financial difficulties following the passing of my beloved spouse will improve with participation in the CNY and Gui Ren prayers back in February. This entails the urgency of trying to sell the apartments my spouse bought just before his passing. Well guess what? Suddenly I had people coming in trying to help me to sell the apartments, had close to 8 to 15 visits every week and I have just signed one Letter to Purchase. Actually I received the offer within the first two weeks back in early March!!!!! Now I hope to sell the other one too... :yp:

Next amazing change: My office circumstances are changing with new direction and at the same time, like providence, I was approched with an offer when I was not even looking although I did have at the back of my mind that I should start looking or else I will stagnate in my present function and not be able to get that promotion that I was promised. And this offer promises the function I had hoped with my present company but now I have to seriously consider different company in the development of my career, not to mention better pay as well.... :yp:

And all this happened and still is ongoing since March ever since I have faithfully following all Master Atan's guidance with Feng Shui 2010.

I hope to be able to share my amazing luck and appreciation with donation once my transactions are done. :g

Now if only I can have the same luck bestowed in my love life.... Any tips dear Master? :D:

To Phoenix: ever since I enhanced my wealth corner - I did win the Toto although the smallest amount but hey, win I did. Thank you for your assistance.

So a big thank you for your guidance and advice and love and care.

Will keep you posted .

Katarina

Re: A HUGE THANK YOU FOR YOUR BLESSINGS

Unread postby Katarina » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:47 am

Dear Aneezrics, what a lovely story that you shared with us here, I am so glad it all went to a good and sudden turn in your life :vgood: :D: !
One can clearly feel your enthusiasm and joy that are so inspiring :g ! You sound like being re-born :yp: ..........You have given us all one more proof that faith in Master's techniques are well based :D: ....... wishing you more wealth, career luck and lots of love :g ............with love and joy .......Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Wow, dear Aneezrics, your Dhealing experience is such a joy to read - thank you for sharing with us. I am very happy for the good turn of events for you and I would like to wish you more positive news to come! :g :vh: :yp:

With love, peace and joy,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:28 pm

Dear Aneezrics, Thank you for sharing your experience with us... I'm very happy for you and am glad that I have contributed slightly to your happy experience :vh:

With love and blessings :g
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:56 pm

:yp:

More good things will flow to you - like love.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”