Signed and delivered :)

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Katarina

Signed and delivered :)

Unread postby Katarina » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Dear Master, colleagues and members :D: ,

I promised to share with you a "short" successfull story of how I was lucky with getting my new tenants in "NO TIME" considering very bad situation in real estate business here in Serbia too.....

One month ago I called several real estate agents I kept numbers from, just in case....I wanted to ask them if there was a tendency of prices rise or drop, in order to increase , if possible, the rent I agreed to accept from my tenants one year ago. Now , there was a time to renew their contract and I needed some feed back on a trend........

The answer I got, from almost all of them I called, was - Great rent !!! Do not do anything !!!! Keep those tenants and praise the Lord, they said :D: !

The tendency was that prices are lower now since there are no clients nor demands at all, in real estate business.......BUT........ my tenants called to ask if I could lower my rent for 50 euros........ :thinking ........and I needed to act quick and be wise not to loose them, because when I advirtised my apartment, I waited for 3 months for them to just show up ......I was very choosy too,who to rent to......

Now, our bank credit installment, was and still is, almost double the rent......so I said I was sorry but couldn't afford to do that.......They called after one week to say they have found cheaper rent and apartment in the same building !!!! I said that was great because I was feeling kind a quilty not to meet their request.......

Now, I called immidiately a friend who was my Feng Shui client since last year and a real estate agent at the same time :yp: !
She said she would advirtise at once. Tomorrow she called to ask if I was free to show my apartment as she has FOUND CLIENTS! Already? - I asked, she said - yes!
They came the same day as I was quick too :D: - and met such a nice young couple and the spouse was pregnant 8 months :D: !Did I mentioned that they were looking for an apartment FOR TWO MONTHS...... ;) :D:

We nagotiated and settled for the same rent I had with previous tenants and I was waiting for today's signing of Contract to tell you this happy-end story :yp: :g :D: !

All this while, I was listing my name on and on with Prayer room and Master was selflessly giving his blessings and full aplication of all of his MFSTechniques that kept pushing it all in my good direction and I am totally happy today even though I am sick and coughing, I feel great :vgood: ......wishing you all too, more of these happy-end stories.......with love and more love and more blessings and peace to all :g .............Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

master
Adviser

Re: Signed and delivered :)

Unread postby master » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:08 pm

:yp:

I am glad good things is happening.

master atan.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Thank you Master :g !
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Congratulations, Katarina, on closing such a good deal! :vgood:

With love, as always, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:43 pm

Thank you very much Rose :D: !It was a stroke of luck and I was never struck by luck untill I've started applying MFSTs :yp: ........

I've been thinking for some time to ask - what is happening with your house selling? Do you light a candle one hour every day in your Sheng chi direction? I did this too, whenever something important and to my benefit was to happen ......and I always had an obvious positive answer afterwards.......with love and peace......Katarina

rozalia wrote:Congratulations, Katarina, on closing such a good deal! :vgood:

With love, as always, rose

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Thank you for the advice, Katarina! I didn't do it yet but I'll start today....no, I didn't sell the house yet. The situation in Romania is not better than in Serbia. The clients offered less than half of its value and I can't buy the studio I need in Bucharest of such little money. So...I'm waithing

Thanks again, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:53 pm

That is very good news for you indeed, dear Katarina! I'm glad good things are happening to you, too! May you have many more to come always. :g :vh: :yp:

With love and hugs,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:57 pm

:g thank you dear Choesf :vh: .........with love and hugs.....Katarina

choesf wrote:That is very good news for you indeed, dear Katarina! I'm glad good things are happening to you, too! May you have many more to come always. :g :vh: :yp:

With love and hugs,

choesf :D:

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”