Another funny monkey tale! Lol!

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

choesf

Another funny monkey tale! Lol!

Unread postby choesf » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

Many years ago, I posted about a funny monkey story here :thinking :-

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=2364

and today, I have another funny monkey tale to share. :lol:

Two weeks ago, my contractor lost the hose clamp (clamp for water pipe to water tap) for his water jet machine used to clean my roof tiles and he went looking around for it on the roof everywhere but somehow couldn't find it at all. His 2 workers helped to look, too. :thinking

Yesterday was his last day of the job at my house after 2 months of home repairs, renovations and painting. Thanks to all the prayers listed here, everything went very smoothly for him and for my family. :yp:

Guess what? Yesterday, some monkeys came back in the morning and returned the hose clamp to us - they dropped it onto my car porch! :omg:

There were 4 monkeys on the roof looking at me when I went out to look up and see what they had dropped to the ground. It was a hose clamp! :claphand: :yp:

Wow! My contractor laughed when I gave him back the hose clamp, saying that the monkeys had returned it to him on his last day of work at my house! What perfect timing! :lol: :claphand:

Life is simply amazing! :respect: :yp:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Re: Another funny monkey tale! Lol!

Unread postby master » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:19 am

choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

Many years ago, I posted about a funny monkey story here :thinking :-

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=2364

and today, I have another funny monkey tale to share. :lol:

Two weeks ago, my contractor lost the hose clamp (clamp for water pipe to water tap) for his water jet machine used to clean my roof tiles and he went looking around for it on the roof everywhere but somehow couldn't find it at all. His 2 workers helped to look, too. :thinking

Yesterday was his last day of the job at my house after 2 months of home repairs, renovations and painting. Thanks to all the prayers listed here, everything went very smoothly for him and for my family. :yp:

Guess what? Yesterday, some monkeys came back in the morning and returned the hose clamp to us - they dropped it onto my car porch! :omg:

There were 4 monkeys on the roof looking at me when I went out to look up and see what they had dropped to the ground. It was a hose clamp! :claphand: :yp:

Wow! My contractor laughed when I gave him back the hose clamp, saying that the monkeys had returned it to him on his last day of work at my house! What perfect timing! :lol: :claphand:

Life is simply amazing! :respect: :yp:

choesf :t:

:omg:

I belief the monkeys had saved your contractors from accident or danger.

master atan.

choesf

Re: Another funny monkey tale! Lol!

Unread postby choesf » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:07 am

Good morning, dear Master :D:

Wow, you think the monkeys could have saved my contractor and his workers from accident and danger? :shock:

That is so amazing. :claphand:

I was very worried because the workers were on the roof (on the third floor and second floor) many times to do some work and they don't wear safety harness. I am so relieved they were safe. All thanks to the Dhealing prayers here and to the monkeys as well. :respect:

choesf :respect:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”