SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

User avatar
Xia
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:25 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby Xia » Sat May 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Dear Master & Moderators,

Kindly activate my SCC replacement since the old one I already disposed it look terrible. Its the first time it look that way for years that I am using SCC.

Xia and family - Philippines - south sector of my bedroom

Thank you
Image

mirandawa
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby mirandawa » Sun May 28, 2017 1:38 am

Dear master :respect:

Kindly reactivate my cscc for 2017.

Sri & family - India - CSCC at the south sector of the house.

Thank you so much. :smile:

User avatar
multi888
moderator
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:09 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby multi888 » Mon May 29, 2017 8:38 am

mirandawa wrote:Dear master :respect:

Kindly reactivate my cscc for 2017.

Sri & family - India - CSCC at the south sector of the house.

Thank you so much. :smile:


Done...

User avatar
multi888
moderator
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:09 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby multi888 » Mon May 29, 2017 8:39 am

Xia wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,

Kindly activate my SCC replacement since the old one I already disposed it look terrible. Its the first time it look that way for years that I am using SCC.

Xia and family - Philippines - south sector of my bedroom

Thank you



Done...:)

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1626
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby SAG » Mon May 29, 2017 9:47 pm

Thank you very much Master Atan. :ty: :respect: :t:

master wrote:
SAG wrote:Re-Activating my CSCC for good luck and protection. :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498 ( No. 194 - 197)

Love & Light. :respect:
SAG :g


So Be it. :smile:

User avatar
Xia
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:25 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby Xia » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:06 pm

Thank you master :)
Image

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8010
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Blog visitor's SCC activated no.201 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498
:ty:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8010
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:48 pm

Blog visitor's SCC activated no.202 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498
:ty:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

lisakidson
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 11:02 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby lisakidson » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:06 pm

Have placed both of my salt and coins cure for activation

Lisa and family New Zealand North Sector of the house. ( Cscc ) Star # 6
Lisa and family New Zealand South Sector of the house. ( Cscc ) Star # 5

Thank you and blessings :ty:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10242
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:56 pm

Hi there and welcome to Dhealing Forum, dear Lisa :D:

Glad to see you here! Your new Dhealing CSCCs are reactivated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498
(Nos. 202 & 204)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

lisakidson wrote:Have placed both of my salt and coins cure for activation

Lisa and family New Zealand North Sector of the house. ( Cscc ) Star # 6
Lisa and family New Zealand South Sector of the house. ( Cscc ) Star # 5

Thank you and blessings :ty:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

alexaimer
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:07 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby alexaimer » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:36 am

Dear Master & Moderators,

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:
Alexandru - Romania - South sector of the House (SCC) Star #5
Thanks very much.
:respect:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10242
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:07 am

Hi there, dear alexaimer :D:

Your CSCC is activated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498
(No. 205)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

alexaimer wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:
Alexandru - Romania - South sector of the House (SCC) Star #5
Thanks very much.
:respect:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10242
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:54 pm

My Dhealing CSCCs reactivated after completion of house renovations :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498
(Nos. 206 to 209)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
jmillerfl
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:09 am
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby jmillerfl » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:18 am

Dearest Master and moderators,

I am requesting activation of Salt and Coins Cure placed in the North sector of my home office.

Thank you. Judy
Breathe deep . . . seek peace . . .
https://www.yulebemagical.com

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8010
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:08 pm

jmillerfl wrote:Dearest Master and moderators,

I am requesting activation of Salt and Coins Cure placed in the North sector of my home office.

Thank you. Judy


Activated no.210 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

alexaimer
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:07 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby alexaimer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:43 pm

Dear Master & Moderators,

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:
Petru - Romania - South sector of the House (SCC) Star #5
Thanks very much.
:respect:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10242
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:54 am

Hi there, dear alexaimer :D:

Your CSCC is activated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498
(No. 211)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

alexaimer wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:
Petru - Romania - South sector of the House (SCC) Star #5
Thanks very much.
:respect:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

mirandawa
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby mirandawa » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Dear master :smile:

Kindly reactivate my salt cures which are placed today.

Sri & family - India - West sector of flat.
Sri & family - India - North west sector of flat.
Sri & family - India - South sector of flat.
Sri & family - India - North sector of flat.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sri :vh: :vh:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1626
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby SAG » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:14 am

Hello Mirandawa,

Your SCC's have been activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498 (No. 213 - 216)

Love & Light. :respect:
SAG :g

mirandawa wrote:Dear master :smile:

Kindly reactivate my salt cures which are placed today.

Sri & family - India - West sector of flat.
Sri & family - India - North west sector of flat.
Sri & family - India - South sector of flat.
Sri & family - India - North sector of flat.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sri :vh: :vh:

Bluewater
Posts: 368
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:14 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby Bluewater » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:26 pm

Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Please reactivate all my SCC cure for 2017.

Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore – South sector of Master bedroom beside room's door (CSCC) star # 5
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - South sector of the house/living room (CSCC) star #5
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - North West sector of the house (Son's bedroom on top of his bookshelf (CSCC) star # 2
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore – North sector of the house (Placed on the floor of Master bedroom beside study table) (CSCC) Star #6
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - West sector of the SW sector of the house (CSCC) Star # 3 and Star # 7

WIth love, peace and light :Dziekuje: :Dziekuje:

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8010
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:17 pm

Bluewater wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Please reactivate all my SCC cure for 2017.

Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore – South sector of Master bedroom beside room's door (CSCC) star # 5
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - South sector of the house/living room (CSCC) star #5
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - North West sector of the house (Son's bedroom on top of his bookshelf (CSCC) star # 2
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore – North sector of the house (Placed on the floor of Master bedroom beside study table) (CSCC) Star #6
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - West sector of the SW sector of the house (CSCC) Star # 3 and Star # 7

WIth love, peace and light :Dziekuje: :Dziekuje:


Activated nos.217-221 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8010
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:55 pm

Blog visitor's SCC activated no.222 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498

:ty:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

jencsh
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby jencsh » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:47 pm

Dear Master, Mods,

Please activate my SCCs in my new house. I have not moved in yet but placing SCC first.

Jencsh & Family - Singapore - North Sector of the house (SCC) Star # 6
Jencsh & Family - Singapore - South Sector of the house (SCC) Star # 5

Thanks in advance.
Jencsh

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10242
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Hi there, dear Jencsh :D:

That is a good move - placing a SCC in your new house before moving in. Remember to ask Master to do some prayers a few days prior to moving in. :vh:

Your SCCs are activated for the new house :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498
(Nos. 223 & 224)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

jencsh wrote:Dear Master, Mods,

Please activate my SCCs in my new house. I have not moved in yet but placing SCC first.

Jencsh & Family - Singapore - North Sector of the house (SCC) Star # 6
Jencsh & Family - Singapore - South Sector of the house (SCC) Star # 5

Thanks in advance.
Jencsh
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

alexaimer
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:07 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby alexaimer » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:03 am

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:
Aurelia - Romania - South sector of the House (SCC) Star #5
Thanks very much.
:respect:



  • Advertisement
Untitled Document

God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment - 2017

I had posted the God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique, it is unique that one can wish for what one need,
this is only available for all who joined any one of the CNY BRC 2017.

Detail ..... Technique ......... Request........ Activation Name List.


Return to “SCC: Salt and Coins Cure - 2017”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest